Campbell, MO

#1 Jul 22, 2014
I have a question. I do not get on this forum very often but I have noticed when I do post or comment that my IP address shows a different town than I live in. And also that lots of people posting show the same town but different names? Is this the same person posting over and over or is it numerous people with the same IP address?Just curious if anybody has an answer. Thanks!
Radar

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Guest wrote:
I have a question. I do not get on this forum very often but I have noticed when I do post or comment that my IP address shows a different town than I live in. And also that lots of people posting show the same town but different names? Is this the same person posting over and over or is it numerous people with the same IP address?Just curious if anybody has an answer. Thanks!
It just has to do with your internet provider. I live in Hayti and use AT&T DSL and this is what shows up for me.

Campbell, MO

#3 Jul 23, 2014
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
It just has to do with your internet provider. I live in Hayti and use AT&T DSL and this is what shows up for me.
Well that explains it. The posts are from different people who have the same internet provider. Thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney 49 min DHA 17
Will 2 hr will 5
Trinity layoff 7 hr dodo 6
Obama lowers oil prices and raises stock market... (Nov '13) 7 hr Not Racist 20
Lee Thu guest 8
jiffy jims (May '12) Thu wth 13
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) Thu licker 39

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance