Muchacho

Decatur, IL

#28 Oct 29, 2008
LOL wrote:
This thread has really made me laugh. Jealous? Ok whatever you say. I know that those defending her must be her friends and that's expected, but come on, I don't think it's any secret that she has been in relationships with cops - even a married one and she has been known to mess with other married men. That is not heresay.
When you first posted this thread you were hoping scores of people would bash Christina and they haven't. In fact you found out exactly the opposite. She has a lot of friends and friends are suppose to defend their friends. You say those things are NOT hearsay? If those things DID actually happen you would have to have been with her when they did happen for them NOT to be "hearsay". We all know they didn't happen . You have no friends on this post so go find someone living in your trailer park to bash and leave Christina alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger bball 2 hr Tiger fan 1
Brad Clark 4 hr Truth 9
What would you like to see happen to the old Wa... 9 hr Guest 16
James White (Bubba) and Ginger Lee Duggins Jan 20 Friends 12
Bert Ellison (Jun '14) Jan 20 guest 39
Country Jan 20 Lisa 2
Deadbeats Jan 19 Guest 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance