PROVEN Liar or fraud or a lying fraud

PROVEN Liar or fraud or a lying fraud

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

well

Amherst, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, in an interview with the web site Right Wing News, made some interesting claims while he was promoting his new book Unintimidated: A Governor’s Story and a Nation’s Challenge.

Walker made a number of dubious claims during his chat with RWN writer John Hawkins, claiming that his union busting efforts balanced the budget and put the power back in the hands of the people (unless he means corporations, which are people, my friends). Walker says that he was bullied by the mean old protesters involved in the recall effort against him, then going on to discuss the evils of Obamacare.

After a cascade of lies and misrepresentations throughout the interview, Walker said something stunning: he voted for Ronald Reagan. I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan — limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense., Walker explained.“You knew what you were getting. You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you,” he added.

Walker’s claim that he voted for the Gipper is dubious at best — because he was not of voting age either time Reagan was elected.

Scott Walker was born on November 2, 1967, which means he would have been 13 years-old during the 1980 election and 17 years old when Reagan was reelected in 1984.

In neither case would he be able to legally vote. So, which is it Governor Walker? Did you lie about voting for Reagan or is this a case of that voter fraud about which you folks talk.

Well Hell

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2014
well wrote:
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, in an interview with the web site Right Wing News, made some interesting claims while he was promoting his new book Unintimidated: A Governor’s Story and a Nation’s Challenge.
Walker made a number of dubious claims during his chat with RWN writer John Hawkins, claiming that his union busting efforts balanced the budget and put the power back in the hands of the people (unless he means corporations, which are people, my friends). Walker says that he was bullied by the mean old protesters involved in the recall effort against him, then going on to discuss the evils of Obamacare.
After a cascade of lies and misrepresentations throughout the interview, Walker said something stunning: he voted for Ronald Reagan. I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan — limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense., Walker explained.“You knew what you were getting. You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you,” he added.
Walker’s claim that he voted for the Gipper is dubious at best — because he was not of voting age either time Reagan was elected.
Scott Walker was born on November 2, 1967, which means he would have been 13 years-old during the 1980 election and 17 years old when Reagan was reelected in 1984.
In neither case would he be able to legally vote. So, which is it Governor Walker? Did you lie about voting for Reagan or is this a case of that voter fraud about which you folks talk.
You forgot to mention that his administration paid off the state's bond debt, now has a surplus fund
and are trying to find a fair way to return the excess money Wisconsin citizens.

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Feb 10, 2014
Yea when it's all exploiting how Tea Billies and Republicans lie, the Tennessee idiots and inbreds come out in full force to defend them as bad as protesting by eating Chic Fil A.
well

Amherst, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2014
Nope I didn't forget that walker is also shady when it comes to the state budget.

It's the some thing as him voting for Reagan....... WTF

Madison - Gov. Scott Walker's administration has touted for months its efforts to balance the state budget, but now it also has acknowledged a significant way in which the budget isn't balanced.

"It's nothing more than what we've been saying all along," Walker spokesman Cullen Werwie said.

How can the Walker administration say that the state budget is both balanced and in deficit?

Walker and Republican lawmakers passed a balanced budget according to the measure that is always used for state budgets - cash accounting. That means essentially that the state will have cash left in its main account.

That's the measure that state officials use for budgets and the one Walker has repeatedly touted in statements when he says he eliminated billions in the budget deficit on a cash accounting basis.

But the state's accounting method falls well short of those used by publicly traded companies. Those "generally accepted accounting principles" count not just whether the state has cash on hand but also whether it has made promises to pay money that it can't back out on.

For example, a consumer may have money in his or her bank account, but if a looming credit card bill is even larger, then he or she would have a deficit under that method of accounting. This so-called GAAP deficit isn't new to the Walker administration they balanced the budget on a cash basis while the GAAP deficit remained.

Walker's different statements on the budget amounted to financial doublespeak.

"On one hand, he claims he balanced the budget when he's raising money from special interests - on the other hand, he claims we still have a billions in the hole when he's looking to drop health care for Wisconsinites when they need it most.

Walker argument that the state has a budget deficit for that purpose when in other forums the governor is adamant about saying the state has no deficit.

Walker..... has he committed voter fraud or just a proven liar...which is it

Walker ....Deficit or no deficit...... which is it

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2014
I had sex with a Chinese Acrobat from Tennessee once. The way she could contortion her body was erotic but the tobacco juice stain on her chin and breasts were a mood killer...Am I clear?

GO OBAMA-MAKE THEM TEA BILLIES ANGRY!!!
Well Hell

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2014
well wrote:
Nope I didn't forget that walker is also shady when it comes to the state budget.
It's the some thing as him voting for Reagan....... WTF
Madison - Gov. Scott Walker's administration has touted for months its efforts to balance the state budget, but now it also has acknowledged a significant way in which the budget isn't balanced.
"It's nothing more than what we've been saying all along," Walker spokesman Cullen Werwie said.
How can the Walker administration say that the state budget is both balanced and in deficit?
Walker and Republican lawmakers passed a balanced budget according to the measure that is always used for state budgets - cash accounting. That means essentially that the state will have cash left in its main account.
That's the measure that state officials use for budgets and the one Walker has repeatedly touted in statements when he says he eliminated billions in the budget deficit on a cash accounting basis.
But the state's accounting method falls well short of those used by publicly traded companies. Those "generally accepted accounting principles" count not just whether the state has cash on hand but also whether it has made promises to pay money that it can't back out on.
For example, a consumer may have money in his or her bank account, but if a looming credit card bill is even larger, then he or she would have a deficit under that method of accounting. This so-called GAAP deficit isn't new to the Walker administration they balanced the budget on a cash basis while the GAAP deficit remained.
Walker's different statements on the budget amounted to financial doublespeak.
"On one hand, he claims he balanced the budget when he's raising money from special interests - on the other hand, he claims we still have a billions in the hole when he's looking to drop health care for Wisconsinites when they need it most.
Walker argument that the state has a budget deficit for that purpose when in other forums the governor is adamant about saying the state has no deficit.
Walker..... has he committed voter fraud or just a proven liar...which is it
Walker ....Deficit or no deficit...... which is it
Put down your leftist bullshit pamphlets and pick up a real news paper or better yet turn off the cartoons and watch a news station. If you want to discuss liars lets talk about Obama. Betting you don't want to go there.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Well Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down your leftist bullshit pamphlets and pick up a real news paper or better yet turn off the cartoons and watch a news station. If you want to discuss liars lets talk about Obama. Betting you don't want to go there.
Get off your cell phone Doug

Am I clear?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 10, 2014
FA LA LA LA TO THE FREAKING DEE DUR DEE LA LA LA LAAAAAA

Am I clear?

CHOOT DOUG CHOOOOOOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misty at walmart 4 min me 20
TW Thread or Hays 3 hr Haha 12
Overpasses in area overgrown? 3 hr modot sucks 8
Whitney 14 hr Who Got His Last ... 28
Yard Sale 23 hr just saying 29
Obama lowers oil prices and raises stock market... (Nov '13) Sun Doug 21
Lee Sun Greg 9

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance