Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Joe Scarborough lashed out at conservative "media culture" on Tuesday's "Morning Joe," telling viewers that Rush Limbaugh and Fox News have not been good for the Republican party.

Scarborough urged Republicans to look beyond those two outlets. "Just for conservatives that think they have to stay in their own little media world, since Rush Limbaugh went on the air and became a national figure, Republicans have lost five out of the last six presidential elections in the popular vote," he said. "Since Fox News went on the air in 1996, Republicans have lost four out of the five last "

"When Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon had to go up against a media culture that absolutely hated them... and there were no conservative outlets, they won 49 states," Scarborough continued. He said that he turns to conservative outlets as well as mainstream media, but added, "for people who think they have to stay in the little box, I got bad news for you: it's not working."

The MSNBC host has been a vocal critic of conservative media, who he once said are "destroying the Republican party everyday," he said in December. Scarborough has also raged against conservative bloggers or as he calls them, "the Cheetos brigade" for calling him and others a RINO ("Republican in name only"
stinkbaitgene

Steele, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2013
When some FOX news person blames a meteorite on "global warming" like a CNN info-babe did recently, be sure to let us know. When it gets that bad it will be time to change the channel.

Meanwhile, you keep your head buried and stay stupid.
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2013
No fan of MSNBC but Scarborough comments about the conservatives are destroying the Republican party I agree with. Pretty bad when the GOP's own party leaders say the same thing. Jindal has been on a tear lately and then they have pompous asses like Karl Rove as party spokes people? LOL Karl Rove....Faux News golden meltdown poster child.
stinkbaitgene

Steele, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2013
guest ii wrote:
No fan of MSNBC but Scarborough comments about the conservatives are destroying the Republican party I agree with. Pretty bad when the GOP's own party leaders say the same thing. Jindal has been on a tear lately and then they have pompous asses like Karl Rove as party spokes people? LOL Karl Rove....Faux News golden meltdown poster child.
You've always got children on you mind Don't you Gene.
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
stinkbaitgene wrote:
When some FOX news person blames a meteorite on "global warming" like a CNN info-babe did recently, be sure to let us know. When it gets that bad it will be time to change the channel.
Meanwhile, you keep your head buried and stay stupid.
About like Faux News "expert?" LOL Karl Rove saying that Obama didnt win the presidency in November eh?
stinkbaitgene

Steele, MO

#6 Feb 19, 2013
guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
About like Faux News "expert?" LOL Karl Rove saying that Obama didnt win the presidency in November eh?
that's just bad analysis, calling meteorites a product of global warming is plain stupid,
Gene

And who knows. If everyone had only voted only one time, Rove could have been right.

BTW is Jess Jackson Jr. A total nut case or just a thief?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 26 min haha 14
Have you noticed 6 hr Memaw to two 17
the moon disappeared (Dec '12) 12 hr Moon Pie 77
best friend 12 hr Butterfly Wishes 29
lawn mowing person 20 hr guest 9
justin hamptom Sat Wow 6
Please tell me this is not true Fri kitten 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance