First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Jun 16, 2014
Foster Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy me a drinkie and I'll stroke your ego wtf...Burp!!!
LMAO! I'll pass on that.
Unknown

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Jun 17, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
My my! Kinda stupid aren't we. Put your name out here and let's see what we can say about you. It's easy to hide behind a screen name.
Why won't you put your name? Or address?
D A N Oliver

Hayti, MO

#23 Jun 18, 2014
Dey trets me good. I don't ven have to puts tagsonmy cars now
Funny

Columbia, MO

#24 Jul 2, 2014
Will he never learn? As for those supporting him, don't. He's not worth it. And by all means, fix the flat tires on your lot! Might sell more if you did.
Why Hate

United States

#25 Jul 2, 2014
It's obvious that the people who get on here and talk about others are doing so in order to make themselves feel better about their lives. The Faulkners are good at what they do. Sure they are going to sell a few cars that have problems, but they will stand behind their vehicles as long as they know there's a problem. You may not like Kevin, but one thing about him he won't hide behind a screen name. If you have a problem with him you should confront him I'm sure he would make time to listen to you. But if you are not man enough to speak to him please stop posting bad things about him. He is a pretty good guy once you get to know him and he would do anything to help the community of Caruthersville. So the next time you feel the need to down grade his business take a good look in the mirror and by all means don't throw stones, because I'm pretty sure you live in a glass house as most of us do. Have a blessed night and ease up on others until you become perfect.
pic

Campbell, MO

#26 Jul 7, 2014
Why Hate wrote:
It's obvious that the people who get on here and talk about others are doing so in order to make themselves feel better about their lives. The Faulkners are good at what they do. Sure they are going to sell a few cars that have problems, but they will stand behind their vehicles as long as they know there's a problem. You may not like Kevin, but one thing about him he won't hide behind a screen name. If you have a problem with him you should confront him I'm sure he would make time to listen to you. But if you are not man enough to speak to him please stop posting bad things about him. He is a pretty good guy once you get to know him and he would do anything to help the community of Caruthersville. So the next time you feel the need to down grade his business take a good look in the mirror and by all means don't throw stones, because I'm pretty sure you live in a glass house as most of us do. Have a blessed night and ease up on others until you become perfect.
Agreed

United States

#28 Jul 23, 2014
Who's there wife's
Mr English Teacher

Poplar Bluff, MO

#29 Jul 23, 2014
Guest wrote:
Who's there wife's
I love the proper grammar and spelling on here. Makes me feel like my IQ of 65 is good.
okay

Brighton, MO

#30 Jul 23, 2014
All of them up there are tweekers
kerry

Kennett, MO

#31 Jul 26, 2014
okay wrote:
All of them up there are tweekers
What does that mean?

United States

#32 Jul 30, 2014
Cons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 2 hr slowmo 12
Landlord Rick Brandon 6 hr Evan 2
Local Contractors Thu Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Military Convoys Jun 21 Evan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages