Osceola, AR

#2 May 18, 2014
More of a man than you will ever be.
C Stanfield

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 18, 2014
guest wrote:
More of a man than you will ever be.
That's why I punch umpires and act like my s*** don't stink. And act like I own cville because I have a car lot. More than a man I'd ever be.
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 19, 2014
I'm still waiting on him to get into a fight with another parent at the football games. He talks big to em but I don't think he'd ever have the balls to fight anyone lol.
Yo Momma

Chicago, IL

#5 May 21, 2014
If you have such a problem with any of them why don't you say it to their face. They are way more better men than you ever could be

Campbell, MO

#6 May 22, 2014
I buy all of my cars from them.
I see u

United States

#7 May 27, 2014
I buy all my cars from them too. Talk what u no. Oh apparently u dont no anything.
ugh

Campbell, MO

#8 May 27, 2014
Know!!!!! Know!!!!! Gosh learn to spell.
C Stanfield

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2014
I've said it to his face. That is all.
Just Sayin

Campbell, MO

#10 Jun 9, 2014
C Stanfield wrote:
I've said it to his face. That is all.
You started this post asking what people thought about them. Obviously you know them based on your other posts. Seems like you were just trying to get people to bash them. Worked out well for ya, huh?
big red machine

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Good folks
C Stanfield

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Jun 13, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> You started this post asking what people thought about them. Obviously you know them based on your other posts. Seems like you were just trying to get people to bash them. Worked out well for ya, huh?
You're obviously one of them! Or Kevin himself. Do the Pemiscot shuffle Rocky, and choke on a sausage.
WTF

Campbell, MO

#13 Jun 15, 2014
C Stanfield wrote:
<quoted text> You're obviously one of them! Or Kevin himself. Do the Pemiscot shuffle Rocky, and choke on a sausage.
Let's see you live in Hot Springs and your talking trash about the Faulkner men. I can see where your coming from. Living in a single wide house trailer over looking the landfill and you don't like these guys because they are successful, live in nice homes, have beautiful wives and a successful business and contribute back to Caruthersvilles community. What ever it is you got, GET OVER IT! It will make your life easier. If you have to wake up everyday and use them to motivate yourself to get through the day, you have a sad sad sad life.
Mrs Leek

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jun 15, 2014
There is more spelling bullshit on here than I have ever seen!
Mrs Leek

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jun 15, 2014
Moses will come and divide the red sea and welcome you and
and yours in and then let it recede. Like he did the Egyptians
thousands of years ago.
Foster

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 15, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you live in Hot Springs and your talking trash about the Faulkner men. I can see where your coming from. Living in a single wide house trailer over looking the landfill and you don't like these guys because they are successful, live in nice homes, have beautiful wives and a successful business and contribute back to Caruthersvilles community. What ever it is you got, GET OVER IT! It will make your life easier. If you have to wake up everyday and use them to motivate yourself to get through the day, you have a sad sad sad life.
truly is sad if all you have for inspiration are "used car salesmen"! Vocation with the lowest trust and integrity. Always preying on people and taking advantage every way possible.
WTF

Campbell, MO

#17 Jun 15, 2014
Foster wrote:
<quoted text>truly is sad if all you have for inspiration are "used car salesmen"! Vocation with the lowest trust and integrity. Always preying on people and taking advantage every way possible.
I have a lot of people that inspire me every day. My wife is just one of them. You could inspire me if you would get your naked butt off your bean bag watching cartoons everyday and get a job instead of drawing a check. Who inspires you? Cool Breeze?
Foster

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of people that inspire me every day. My wife is just one of them. You could inspire me if you would get your naked butt off your bean bag watching cartoons everyday and get a job instead of drawing a check. Who inspires you? Cool Breeze?
My my! Little sensitive aren't we now. The truth is hard to accept sometimes.
WTF

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Jun 16, 2014
Foster wrote:
<quoted text>My my! Little sensitive aren't we now. The truth is hard to accept sometimes.
My my! Kinda stupid aren't we. Put your name out here and let's see what we can say about you. It's easy to hide behind a screen name.
Foster Brooks

Netherlands

#20 Jun 16, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
My my! Kinda stupid aren't we. Put your name out here and let's see what we can say about you. It's easy to hide behind a screen name.
Buy me a drinkie and I'll stroke your ego wtf...Burp!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief 3 hr MY FAMILY and FRIEND 7
hawks cookout free food and drinks 17 hr How fun 9
Kristen Wright 21 hr Where oh where 1
Principals Sun curious 108
Jerry Lynn Carr Sat Nikki 32
6 foot Tranny Sat Shame shame 10
The fair May 28 John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages