local

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Why are the water bills so high

Campbell, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2014
I was wondering that myself.Mine was extremely high. I did water my garden some but not THAT much. Have many others noticed high bills too?
yep

Antioch, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Mine went up near 30.00 more than usual
bau

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Water bills go up any and every time something happens at city hall. Everytime

New Madrid, MO

#5 Jul 10, 2014
bau wrote:
Water bills go up any and every time something happens at city hall. Everytime
We'll I think that the city needs to think very hard about replacing Paul Shaw? He is over his head and as no control over the water department. Richard did a much better job before Paul, he as no back bone lets his people do what ever they want. Nothing will happen he now as friends on the city council ANC he tells them what they want to hear? I guess we will continue to give him over 50,000 a year for doing nothing? He should of left a long time ago
BigBrotherWillDe leteThis

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll I think that the city needs to think very hard about replacing Paul Shaw? He is over his head and as no control over the water department. Richard did a much better job before Paul, he as no back bone lets his people do what ever they want. Nothing will happen he now as friends on the city council ANC he tells them what they want to hear? I guess we will continue to give him over 50,000 a year for doing nothing? He should of left a long time ago
Is he any kin to that incompetent Principal With No Principles Alsup???? You are describing him to a T. Of course Principal With No Principles Alsup is siphoning far more out of your pocket than $50,000!! Going by his past record in Dexter, he may even cop a feel as he is picking you pocket.

Read quick before this post is deleted!!
Really

New Madrid, MO

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If Paul Shaw makes 50000 a year he is the reason the water bills are so high that's how hes gets paid.. Richard was a better manager then Paul for sure don't no way they don't fire Shaw and put Richard in there and saves the city that moneys
Meeee

La Vergne, TN

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Mine was $51.00 last month and $136 this month wth.. And they trying to say I have no leaks. BS my 16 year old and I are the only ones who live here I have no grass to water and no pool to fill ! Something is goin on up there and they need to fix it!!
me too

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Meeee wrote:
Mine was $51.00 last month and $136 this month wth.. And they trying to say I have no leaks. BS my 16 year old and I are the only ones who live here I have no grass to water and no pool to fill ! Something is goin on up there and they need to fix it!!
For some reason mine doubles in the summer. Same amount of wash, same amount of bathing. I don't water my yard and I don't fill up a pool. In fact my kids sleep until noon then head out if the house. I can't understand it. I've called,I have had it checked for leaks- nothing. I'm not sure of what the hello is going on but it really sucks.

Farmington, MO

#10 Jul 13, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If Paul Shaw makes 50000 a year he is the reason the water bills are so high that's how hes gets paid.. Richard was a better manager then Paul for sure don't no way they don't fire Shaw and put Richard in there and saves the city that moneys
And how much money disappeared under the one you want back in offices watch? I think that is what is wrong with the office isn't it. How much of that money did the city get back? And how much money do you think he would make if he was in the office? And what is he getting paid now?
Comment

New Madrid, MO

#11 Jul 15, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much money disappeared under the one you want back in offices watch? I think that is what is wrong with the office isn't it. How much of that money did the city get back? And how much money do you think he would make if he was in the office? And what is he getting paid now?
I have Lived here all my life, I can say this is the worst I have ever seen the water department conduct business. I do believe in change? I think this town is ready for change. I am not saying fire Mr Shaw but put some one over him. I think Mr Rushing was doing a good job why the council would move him? Just don't no. Yes my water bill is always changing I live by myself and have had it the last few years vary $90 dollars from month to month. I can not be give an explanation for it, I don't no really I think he can't handle the job feel sorry for the young man real do.
bau

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2014
U don't want anyone connected to the cult in charge of the money again. The girl who stole the money was a cult member

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheretheygo 4 hr Nosey 17
Flag 7 hr Wonder 1
Curious Fri smartass 2
PaPa Johnís Thu Really 10
Mayoral candidates (Jan '15) Thu Really 129
City Elections Thu Really 43
Franklin Eugene Travis Thu Really 14

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance