Democrats are racists
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2012
The title got you but I'll back it up this way.

When all else fails, the Democrats play the race card. They brag they are the party for African-Americans and Latinos. How about this one.

Let's take away their race card and how about they try saying they are the party for Americans not all Americans, just Americans.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Sep 16, 2012
oh gee, none of you liberals want to comment, I'm so shocked and surprised.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Democrats CANNOT be racist!

They are majority black (Alum61 doesn't count). Everyone knows it is impossible for a black to be racist! Only whites and republicans can be racists.

Don't believe me, ask Eric Holder. End of discussion.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Anyone can be racists. Even me. I hate everyone equally.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Sep 20, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
Democrats CANNOT be racist!
They are majority black (Alum61 doesn't count). Everyone knows it is impossible for a black to be racist! Only whites and republicans can be racists.
Don't believe me, ask Eric Holder. End of discussion.
Must be even more angry that Holder was found not guilty. Why do you hate black people so badly?

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Doug E wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be even more angry that Holder was found not guilty. Why do you hate black people so badly?
You're an idiot.
Eric Holder hasn't been tried for anything. Should be, but he hasn't been.

You're stupid. Best way for you to keep that from being well known is, keep your mouth shut.
Joe Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Doug E wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate african Americans, I hate everyone equally but Attorney General Holder has proven he is incompetent and a black racist.

Why didn't he send someone to court when the New Black Panthers were about to be sentenced for voter fraud and intimidation and because he didn't, they walked.

And President Obama is covering for even going so far as telling the lie that Fast and Furious started during President Bush's tenure.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Sep 21, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Eric Holder hasn't been tried for anything. Should be, but he hasn't been.
You're stupid. Best way for you to keep that from being well known is, keep your mouth shut.
Name calling. The only true thing your good at. Your mad because another black guy was cleared of all allegations that people like you preached on for weeks.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Madonna told fans on Monday night to vote for "the Black Muslim in the White House" who's "fighting for gay rights."

Obama Democrats just hate Jews. Well, at least thats what Alum61 preaches.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2012
47 million americans are now living in poverty.

Way to go Obama....

Location hidden

#11 Sep 26, 2012
There are fewer americans working today than when Obama was sworn into office.

Women in the work force have been hit especially hard.

That's what Obama calls "job growth"...
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Doug E wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling. The only true thing your good at. Your mad because another black guy was cleared of all allegations that people like you preached on for weeks.
Actually AG Holder was not cleared of everything. He was held in contempt of congress but seeing as the Justice Department, which he runs would have to pursue it, want to bet when they will go after him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
broken heart 8 hr guest 36
Caruthersville Closed Till Further Notice 15 hr You kidding me 30
bobby wilson aka penut Sat pjm 1
McWilliams store Sat just saying 12
News Caruthersville police looking for man in connec... Sat scream loud 13
Heather prise Sat Shhh 33
Caruthersville Sucks Sat You kidding me 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance