wondering

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2014
Does anyone know if there are any churches or organizations that will be helping families this yr in need of school clothes & school supplies? I have a friend that lost her job, & needs help with back to school items. Any information would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2014
What size? Male or female?
church

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2014
I'm sure any church or parent group would help. Just ask around.
Noah

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 20, 2014
I'm not sure but I hope you find some help
Anonymous

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Jul 22, 2014
Caruthersville First Assembly of God does a big giveaway - I'm not sure of the date, but you could contact them.
wondering

Mount Vernon, MO

#8 Jul 23, 2014
Thank you very much. I'll contact the church. She needs sizes for boys: large shirts/ & size 12 in pants, the other little boy is size 7 in pants & I believe sm/med shirts. The girls are med/large shirts & one wears a size 7 in pants & the other a size 10. Other than clothes she needs some good shoes for them too. The boys wear a size 6 & 1, the girls are in size 3 & 4 I believe. Thank y'all for the information & help.

Trumann, AR

#9 Jul 24, 2014
She got 3 kids? She probably gets more welfare than most of us get for working our azzes off! Dont have more kids than u can take care of! Im sure she either gets welfare or child support! Yal are posting this crap on every town around here! Probably selling the things that ppl are giving u! Ugh this crap makes me SICK
MotherOf4

Mount Vernon, MO

#10 Jul 25, 2014
First off u don't know a damn thing so keep your assumptions to yourself. NO SHE DOESN'T GET WELFARE OR CHILD SUPPORT. She lost her job due to one of her hanicap children. She's actively looking for work, & how many kids she has or what she does is none of ur business. Nobody asked u "guest" to help or give a hand out. I pray u never get in a situation where u have to reach out for some help. U should really seek counseling. May God bless you!
guest2

Sikeston, MO

#11 Jul 25, 2014
Maybe she should try to get some type of assistance. I don't mind the government helping those who work hard and fall on hard times but I can't stand for people to just sit on their a** and keep having babies to get a check.

Trumann, AR

#12 Jul 25, 2014
Yal need to be honest with these hard working people that you are begging for handouts from! If she has a handicapped child then that screams SHE GETS A CHECK!

Harrison, AR

#13 Jul 25, 2014
guest wrote:
Yal need to be honest with these hard working people that you are begging for handouts from! If she has a handicapped child then that screams SHE GETS A CHECK!
mean and selfish, hope you need help someday. This is what's wrong with this country. No don't get help but someone with a needy child should get it without shame. And it wouldn't be much anyway.
TNM

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Jul 27, 2014
Caruthersville First Assembly is doing backpack & supplies August 13th. They only give 500 away so, I'd show up early.
Chippette

Mount Vernon, MO

#15 Jul 27, 2014
guest wrote:
.$724.00 is not enough for any child. Ask her does she have a private duty agency. If the child is under 15 tell her they may qualify for a private duty person there are 3 agency's she can talk to but none here do private duty. If she has Medicaid it will pay 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 3 hr slowmo 12
Landlord Rick Brandon 6 hr Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Military Convoys Jun 21 Evan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages