First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dumb

Caruthersville, MO

#26 Oct 29, 2013
You need some help honey! I called you out for being disrespectful, do you not comprehend that? A person was just asking for somebody and their wellbeing and you took it upon yourself to go off on them. I've said to begin with I ain't worried about anybody else, you seem not to comprehend that either. Babygirl I'm really going to pray for you because if you served The Lord like you say, you wouldn't have popped off at her when she asked. Do unto others as you would have then do unto you. Sounds familiar? Probably not. I don't have to pretend, this is a real world I live in. So I'm going to show you just how real it is and leave you talking to yourself but this is really pointless and obviously you can go on and on and ain't nobody got time for that. So good luck on trying to find salvation and redemption. Sounds like you need it. May God be with you!
Yvonne Underwood

Franklin, TN

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Dumb wrote:
You need some help honey! I called you out for being disrespectful, do you not comprehend that? A person was just asking for somebody and their wellbeing and you took it upon yourself to go off on them. I've said to begin with I ain't worried about anybody else, you seem not to comprehend that either. Babygirl I'm really going to pray for you because if you served The Lord like you say, you wouldn't have popped off at her when she asked. Do unto others as you would have then do unto you. Sounds familiar? Probably not. I don't have to pretend, this is a real world I live in. So I'm going to show you just how real it is and leave you talking to yourself but this is really pointless and obviously you can go on and on and ain't nobody got time for that. So good luck on trying to find salvation and redemption. Sounds like you need it. May God be with you!
Well First I didn't go off on anybody, I simply told them that if they weren't trying to crap then they would have contacted someone who knew them since they knew them so well and their family, but you see that also was commented a long time back, before I started into church, but that doesn't make a diffrence because you see I don't find telling somebody that there was other ways of contacting somebody than on a trash talking site like topix to be going off on them or to be unchristian like, but I do find that their is A LOT more people whom are A LOT more rude and GOING OFF on people on TOPIX. But you chose me. Truth is simply that you thought I was somebody else and you were wrong. I do have GOD but that doesn't make me perfect by all means. I think you can quit trying so hard to make it look like you are something your not because you see I also can care less who you are, because the one thing that I do know is that your not going to tell Who you are and your never going to be honest with your self. The ones who do know me know that I am me and you either like me or you don't, I am going to sleep just the same either way. So go on with your pretend life and keep fooling yourself because your not fooling anybody else. Now untill you want to discuss your problem with me face to face like a real person would do then LATER.....
stay true

United States

#28 Oct 31, 2013
Yvonne is only"defending" them bc she is just as big of dope w*ore as they are and as we all know birds of a feather flock together! Not to mention her suck a** parenting skills!
Yvonne Underwood

Caruthersville, MO

#29 Nov 2, 2013
stay true wrote:
Yvonne is only"defending" them bc she is just as big of dope w*ore as they are and as we all know birds of a feather flock together! Not to mention her suck a** parenting skills!
No I was defending them because right or wrong they are my family. Second I never claimed that I didn't do dope, but in the past. Second call me what you will but you aint gonna say it to me! And you really make yourself look like a idiot because everyone who knows anything about me knows What my PARENTING SKILLS consist of. You see this is proof of What happens when you aren't scared to hide your idenity. But thats cool it will always come to light one day. SCARED MUCH???? By the way Its not hard to figure who out who this is.....
Yvonne Underwood

Caruthersville, MO

#30 Nov 2, 2013
by the way you seem to know a lot about me, or so you think, Well that means you know where to find me! Whatcha wanna bet that you don't do it.
long time ago

Farmington, MO

#31 Nov 2, 2013
Barbara Hunt-Underwood wrote:
<quoted text>. Is that right??? ur freakin hilarious..... who r u????
Clifford earl james. nuff said
curious

Sikeston, MO

#32 Nov 3, 2013
Clifford earl James, you say. There's only one clifford earl I know of & I really can't see him on topix.
hilarious

Caruthersville, MO

#33 Nov 4, 2013
Sounds to me like everybody pretty much knows you Yvonne. She didn't sound like she got you confused not one bit. Got you shaken I can tell, called you out, made you look stupid and still has you talking like she said she would leave you. And you've changed how? Just cause you go to church doesn't mean your a Christian. That's the same as me saying I fixed my car so i'm a mechanic. You look like a fool so just quit. Always tryin to fight, not everybody is that childish.
Yvonne Underwood

Caruthersville, MO

#34 Nov 4, 2013
hilarious wrote:
Sounds to me like everybody pretty much knows you Yvonne. She didn't sound like she got you confused not one bit. Got you shaken I can tell, called you out, made you look stupid and still has you talking like she said she would leave you. And you've changed how? Just cause you go to church doesn't mean your a Christian. That's the same as me saying I fixed my car so i'm a mechanic. You look like a fool so just quit. Always tryin to fight, not everybody is that childish.
Ha Ha your funny because you see I do know who this is, funny how you changed the subject from the other post. And how have I changed? I have what and you have what? Why because I aint out smoking it up... did the other post have me mixed up well yeah if you will read the post they made refrence to how I am always the subject on topix and several other things and you know as well as I do that would be Yvonne Bray and I guess yourself since you are the often on this forum and steele forum. As far as me trying to fight no I aint trying to fight because what am I going to do get mad and hit a computer screen, no not my thing. Just like yourself hiding behind a fake name because thats the only way your brave enough to open your mouth. As for my christianity I believe as long as I am in church and working on myself, God knows my heart and my intentions, as I stated earlier I never claimed to be perfect but I am better than what I was before. Scared not of them or you so change the subject from yourself all ya want everybody knows the truth. You are better than me How?
aol

Jackson, MO

#35 Jan 5, 2014
ok
Ughh

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Jan 8, 2014
yvonne wrote:
Well IF it was only when they were little then you oviously knew that both of their married names! I am sorry, but this isn't the place to go looking for people! NOT around here, this is where drama gets going unless your on here reading the political post! CONSIDER FACEBOOK! and unless I know who I am talking too I aint feeding the information
Is this the nasty Bray girl?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#37 Jan 8, 2014
They're never gonna change, they are spending their lives as addicts and that's the way they will die!
Jen

Farmington, MO

#38 Jan 8, 2014
I remember staying the night with them growing up and the roaches would crawl in our buttholes!
Barbara Hunt-Underwood

United States

#39 Jan 31, 2014
Cville Chick wrote:
They're never gonna change, they are spending their lives as addicts and that's the way they will die!


AND???? Get u sum business skank!
guest

United States

#40 Jan 31, 2014
Ughh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the nasty Bray girl?
2 different people.
Whopeedinyourwhe aties

United States

#41 Feb 11, 2014
Wow, yvonne! Talk about not starting crap on here, you jumped on this one with your claws out! Who asked you for your input, little miss high and mighty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kendra hubbard 1 hr WHY 1
charles oliver/club envy 1 hr WHY 1
City Council Meeting 3 hr no dog in the fight 47
News Is the New Madrid Fault still faulting? (Jan '07) 5 hr meme 10
Brett Youmans/ C&P Auto 7 hr itsme 1
looking for a fwb 10 hr Gues 2
What can be done? 11 hr U screwed 4

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages