Dexter, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What is going on at 10th and Truman? Cops setting at the end of the street with light flashing. Heard they did drugs there. Anyone know???
mee

Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 31, 2013
They had someone handcuffed when I went by.
crazy circles

Shenandoah, IA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
this is Caruthersville people,be real,if it ain't drugs then it's drunks or theifs and crooks.who among you has the god given right to put one above the other.stay sober and love your self and your family and friends.when you see someone who's down give em a helping hand.you'll feel good for helping and they will be thankful someone took time to care.
What

Farmington, MO

#4 Jan 31, 2013
crazy circles wrote:
this is Caruthersville people,be real,if it ain't drugs then it's drunks or theifs and crooks.who among you has the god given right to put one above the other.stay sober and love your self and your family and friends.when you see someone who's down give em a helping hand.you'll feel good for helping and they will be thankful someone took time to care.
So you are saying we should help the drug dealers?
crazy circles

Florissant, MO

#5 Feb 1, 2013
bitter to the end.
crazy circles

Shenandoah, IA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
please try to understand when you read.i'm saying stay away from drugs,drinking,and lieing,cheating,and stealing.be honest and respectful to yourself first and to others as well.life is short and passes by so fast,what will you leave behind as a reminder to others in your life.it is your life and it is what you make of it.apply that to the choices you make each day and enjoy life as much as you can.that's what I am saying.
lol

Campbell, MO

#7 Feb 1, 2013
crazy circles wrote:
please try to understand when you read.i'm saying stay away from drugs,drinking,and lieing,cheating,and stealing.be honest and respectful to yourself first and to others as well.life is short and passes by so fast,what will you leave behind as a reminder to others in your life.it is your life and it is what you make of it.apply that to the choices you make each day and enjoy life as much as you can.that's what I am saying.
You're high right?

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Who was it.
Devil in a Red Dress

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2013
mee wrote:
They had someone handcuffed when I went by.
For real? Wow!

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Who was it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity layoff 7 hr In The Know 8
Whitney 13 hr DHA 17
Obama lowers oil prices and raises stock market... (Nov '13) 20 hr Not Racist 20
Lee Thu guest 8
jiffy jims (May '12) Thu wth 13
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) Thu licker 39
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) Thu What was not 2 be 44

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages