selfish

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Feb 19, 2013
What does everyone think about the Country Singer that shot herself, has attempted suicide before, and her husband just killed himself a week or two ago? Alot of people feel sorry for her, for personally, I think suicide is the MOST selfish act a person can do, after her 1st attempt, her ex-husband got custody of their child, and now she left an infant without a mother or father. It's the people you leave behind that suffer the most. And the thing that gets me, is that I've read where people feel sorry for her, what about her children and family she left behind? And in so many Suicides, people believe it's just a quick way to leave this world and get to Heaven, sorry to say, but it's a very quick way to get to Hell. So many young kids have committed suicide in our community and people comment I'll see you in Heaven, no, that's not what the Bible says. God gave you a Gift of Life and only he will determine when your time is up. Please quit making our young people think that killing themselves will end their suffering on earth and they will go to Heaven. Not true, and again suicide is such a Selfish act and leads you straight to Hell, just my opinion, but I'm tired of people acting like Suicide will get you to Heaven. Any thoughts?

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
selfish wrote:
What does everyone think about the Country Singer that shot herself, has attempted suicide before, and her husband just killed himself a week or two ago? Alot of people feel sorry for her, for personally, I think suicide is the MOST selfish act a person can do, after her 1st attempt, her ex-husband got custody of their child, and now she left an infant without a mother or father. It's the people you leave behind that suffer the most. And the thing that gets me, is that I've read where people feel sorry for her, what about her children and family she left behind? And in so many Suicides, people believe it's just a quick way to leave this world and get to Heaven, sorry to say, but it's a very quick way to get to Hell. So many young kids have committed suicide in our community and people comment I'll see you in Heaven, no, that's not what the Bible says. God gave you a Gift of Life and only he will determine when your time is up. Please quit making our young people think that killing themselves will end their suffering on earth and they will go to Heaven. Not true, and again suicide is such a Selfish act and leads you straight to Hell, just my opinion, but I'm tired of people acting like Suicide will get you to Heaven. Any thoughts?
I believe each individual is judged by God in just that way; individually..if a person is mentally ill or not thinking within ones right mind I believe God knows it and is forgiving in those circumstances
suckit

Westerville, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2013
selfish wrote:
I'm an atheist so I say f##k the lord and mindy mccruddy

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2013
suckit wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an atheist so I say f##k the lord and mindy mccruddy
Well, you can suckit in Hell then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cricket wireless 20 hr guest 18
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 23 hr friend 12
What happened to them Wed Mississippi 6
Johnny and the Barnetts (Nov '15) Wed Girl knows first ... 6
Fleamarket (mom) Tue Copper 3
disrespectful graduation (May '16) Tue Wild Bill Hiccup 76
Have you noticed Tue Mama 16

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance