Pemiscot County Sheriffs Office

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jason

Dexter, MO

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Seems like the Hayti Police are doing The sheriffs job I hear Hayti on the scanner going to just about every city in the county and even outside of the county. I heard Hayti going out in the county on calls and seen them sitting outside the city of hayti. I guess the sheriffs needs Hayti to do his job. Paul would make a good Sheriff.

Of course someone will be defensive but I know people are talking so I can't be the only one who knows. O well who ever is in charge keep up the good work.
my 2 cent

Farmington, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Jason wrote:
Seems like the Hayti Police are doing The sheriffs job I hear Hayti on the scanner going to just about every city in the county and even outside of the county. I heard Hayti going out in the county on calls and seen them sitting outside the city of hayti. I guess the sheriffs needs Hayti to do his job. Paul would make a good Sheriff.
Of course someone will be defensive but I know people are talking so I can't be the only one who knows. O well who ever is in charge keep up the good work.
tommy would be a good chief.
Hayti Resident

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Where are you seeing the patrol cars? It could look like its outside city limits because of the country like area. I was just informed a few weeks ago that the City of Hayti have a street or two in a small random area across the tracks where I would think that it's in the Heights City limits.
And Paul is a wonderful Chief. I would love to see him Sherriff one day. I think Tommy does a great job too for the County.
heights

Farmington, MO

#4 Nov 11, 2013
The City of Hayti does extended passed the tracks, it is not at the tracks as many believe. Look at the signs in the Heights. The city lines are not straight as you'd think. So yes, the Hayti police would have jurisdiction over the tracks.
steele cop

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Feb 6, 2014
steele mo done got some of cville dirty trash Billy joe stanfield u got trouble yes that retared child beater drug user on your team RICHARD ALTICE. your not hide altice and good u got that ass beat well over due
Bombshell

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2014
steele cop wrote:
steele mo done got some of cville dirty trash Billy joe stanfield u got trouble yes that retared child beater drug user on your team RICHARD ALTICE. your not hide altice and good u got that ass beat well over due
Please learn grammar so your posts won't make you look more ignorant. Richard is a wonderful young man.
ichi

Collinsville, IL

#7 Feb 7, 2014
You can't work at a police dept if you have any family members with felony. Records you can't serve on a jury!

Madison, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2014
steele cop wrote:
Take this to your own forum Iidiot

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Why don't u get a life and quit talking shit about people it's retarded for saying shit like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Hillary 25 min Mudboy 10
One of 10 born in U.S. are illegal immigrants 28 min Mudboy 12
Ashley Morris 34 min guest 5
party Busted 2 hr Parents are dumb 1
Difference between democrat and republican 3 hr American Patriot 6
Mayor getting rid of TR thread 11 hr guest 2
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 11 hr Anonymous 46
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE