just me

Farmington, MO

#5 Dec 2, 2013
friend wrote:
Where is she. Nowadays
still n jail.

Columbia, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2014
They should've left her sorry azz in prison.She shouldn't go around telling guys that she loves them,and then ask them to marry her.She also shouldn't have brought her kids into the equation.She messed up really bad.She shouldn't go around telling really personal stuff about her kids to people that she doesn't even know.She also shouldn't make promises that she doesn't plan on keeping. Doesn't she know just how many sickos that there are out here? It's not funny to go around breaking hearts Jennifer Lynn Levels.Karma is a real b#tch,and it will come back around to bite your sorry azz.U just think that U R so hot just because U have a hole between ur legs.She probably won't last 6 months to 1 year before she's back in jail.U know what they say "Once a junkie,always a junkie." She'll probably go back to doing meth.She's 32,but she looks closer to 50.

Gideon, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2015
Isn't she messing with some married man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor 54 min DUH 71
Curious 2 hr Yield 9
Blind man 2 hr guest 2
heather cummings (Mar '14) 2 hr guest 104
Pepsi 14 hr Needagoodjob 1
mama 23 hr lil mama 1
Ray Gurley Tue Guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages