Parent

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Anyone know anything about this guy.
Country Girl

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2008
What about him? Known him for along time. He's a great guy, hard worker and loves his family. I don't think he would hurt a fly. He goes to chruch and would probably give the shirt offs his back if you needed it.So leave him alone.
Hayti Res

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 7, 2008
got to agree, and I certainly do not know why anyone would bash him, so if someone has a beef with him, keep it away from here, he works hard and gives of himself to his community and family.....and when threads are started like this they are usually to bash someone. Don't do it. He is a good man.
kristine

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 7, 2008
i heard he was a pretty good guy too, i know his picture was in thursday's paper, i too have someone in our family with Downs and i think its great that they are tought to live on there own and shop and have normal lives, its also kind of sweet that all people with Downs look alike...they are so sweet.dont bash people with birth defects, you never know what could happen when you start having kids, i am sure his parents and family are proud of him and each step he takes is a great one bless you

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 7, 2008
kristine wrote:
i heard he was a pretty good guy too, i know his picture was in thursday's paper, i too have someone in our family with Downs and i think its great that they are tought to live on there own and shop and have normal lives, its also kind of sweet that all people with Downs look alike...they are so sweet.dont bash people with birth defects, you never know what could happen when you start having kids, i am sure his parents and family are proud of him and each step he takes is a great one bless you
Which one are you talking about, I think the other replies where about one in cville.
kristine

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 7, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Which one are you talking about, I think the other replies where about one in cville.
i was talking about the one that was in Thursdays newspaper, you can tell by looking at him he has downs, not sure where he lives.
dearme

Kansas City, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Parent wrote:
Anyone know anything about this guy.
I was always told if you can't say something good about someone that you shouldn't say anything.
SO NO COMMENT......
MUST BE CRAZY

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2008
dearme wrote:
<quoted text>
I was always told if you can't say something good about someone that you shouldn't say anything.
SO NO COMMENT......
I agree with you 100%, believe me he is NOT the person some people think he is. If you have ever had any dealings with him, you all would probably have a different opinion of this guy.
moses

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 8, 2008
if you people are speaking about Danny [Bo] Sanders, he is a good guy that has a wife and kids that love him, he works hard and doesnt need anyone coming here and starting anything, leave the man be and let him live his life the way he see's fit and you do the same.
someone who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 10, 2008
he has always been mean to me and i am family!!!!!!
nieghbor

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Dec 13, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
he has always been mean to me and i am family!!!!!!
well if you are in his family post your name and if appology is in order i am sure that you will ger it...
nieghbor

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Dec 13, 2008
get it....or have the nerve to call him..if you don't wait to post who you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dope headed rich kids 35 min ladyluck 10
hott women in da ville NOT 1 hr frog log 1
Fox news is so predictable 1 hr catfish59 7
Who are the hot men of caruthersville (Sep '10) 4 hr JESUS 122
Things CracKHeads Say (Jul '11) Sun Idiot 28
The Republican Party Is Dying Sun guest 10
The boat needs competition! Sat Guest 1
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE