rdmd

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Has anyone else heard the rumors about Trinty offering the higher ups jobs in Louisiana. I know they have done a big lay off R they closing down or what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

OH NO, more Trinity rumors.
just the facts

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

louisiana will shut down before we do.
cville trin

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

just the facts is right. If they lay off at all, it wouldnt start at ours. We're the leading barge factory in the WORLD.
Well

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

They may be weeding out, but employees would receive a letter well in advance if plant was closing. My family has proudly worked there for years and years and we love being part of the trinity family!
ronnie

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I dont know about the higher being offered jobs I do know that their doing layoffs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I haven't heard about layoffs, only firings. They are suppose to be cutting overtime. We will see if the favorites out there will have to cut their overtime or just the average joe.
fromwhativeheard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I heard that if we do not get any contracts pretty soon they will be cutting the workers by about 150+ but they are going to get rid of people with 9 or more points. Heard they were going to do a hair test but they did not want to get rid of that many people lol.
just the facts

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

that means they are getting rid of the people who dont want to work. doing drugs so the non druggies dont get hurt by them. sounds like a good place to work.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Whats up with ppl out there and not doing their jobs out there. It seems u hear stuff about this place all the time . Matter fact was there not a topix bout the guards on here not long ago. Is this place not a good place to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 min guest 6,871
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,082
Kim smith 45 min Stay Away 16
Ryans budget plan 2 hr Rocketdog 12
Pretending to be a nurse 2 hr Tip 44
Farrah Southern/Justin Scharder (Oct '10) 3 hr Guest2 46
White Glove Gala 5 hr Truth 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
•••