mike miami fl

Hollywood, FL

#44 Jan 2, 2014
its jan 3rd 8pm here in Miami and I just looked at the moon noticed it had less than a quarter bottom orange yellow, the rest dark gray. it looked like nothing ive seen before so I called my wife out to see it, she saw it, we went back inside for 5 minutes no more no less, when I came out and looked it vanished! gone! I climbed up a ladder to my roof as it was just above my neighbors house when I last saw it thinking it moved down. nope! it was gone. and there is not one cloud in sight!
mike miami fl

Hollywood, FL

#45 Jan 2, 2014
The questioneir wrote:
Yea I saw it in December and today in January super strange
I see your in Haiti. I saw it here in florida about an hour ago! it vanished. and there is no eclipse reported. why cant nasa explain this?
mike miami fl

Hollywood, FL

#46 Jan 2, 2014
as I keep googling this topic I keep finding more and more topics of this. but not many. http://www.google.com/url...
wondering

Kansas City, MO

#47 Jan 3, 2014
I didn't look last night, but it is really strange that over a year later we still have no idea what is happening! Please, if anyone has any information about this, there are a lot of people who would like to know what is going on!

It's amazing how people all over are finding my topic as the only source of information on this! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has seen this happen! To be honest, when I first saw it, I thought I was just seeing things!(or not)
wondering

Kansas City, MO

#48 Jan 3, 2014
mike miami fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your in Haiti. I saw it here in florida about an hour ago! it vanished. and there is no eclipse reported. why cant nasa explain this?
Actually, I'm in the Bootheel of Missouri!
Professor Plum

Jackson, MO

#49 Jan 3, 2014
Actually, I saw the moon last night. Although barely as it is in last
quarter. Also I think you are all a bunch of freaking idiots.
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jan 3, 2014
I never noticed these. However, each day i look at the sky, the moon goes smaller ...but i do saw a hovering shooting star. No, a UFO. weird. the moon is going to leave us at a speed of fingernails (3,8) cm a year. Not only Moon is crucial for Earth, the sun is too. In the future, a nuclear fusion is sparking off in the sun. This gives immense power. due 2 this, the Sun will scorched the first planets in its way. Then, it explodes after a few fusion sparks. then it called the Black Dwarf. u know wut his means? no more summer. our planet will already be scorched and dead. earth will live for the next billion years before this happens. u see, humans will be extinct later like the same as dinosaurs.
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jan 3, 2014
Mass extinction, happens with no sun and moon. Even with greenhouse gas effect
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Jan 3, 2014
Professor Plum wrote:
Actually, I saw the moon last night. Although barely as it is in last
quarter. Also I think you are all a bunch of freaking idiots.
youre such a wannabe.
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Jan 3, 2014
u will never believe this. When the moon formed, it was 640,000 kilometers way. Now the moon was three-quarters of its present size.
Oh noi, i cant hear myself
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Jan 3, 2014
Did the NASA never notice this? maybe they always notice the noon and we cant. Moon revolves our planet
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Jan 3, 2014
Confused wrote:
I am in Northwest Arkansas near the Missouri line and I am wondering the same thing. When I could see the moon it looked very abnormal. I have never seen it look like that, it almost looked like a backwards eclipse. Then it disappeared, out of nowhere. Also the stars have been looking very strange, almost as if they were going in circles around the immediate area they are in. Im so lost at what is going on. I know the end of the world hype is going on but I was just looking for some answers about whats going on in the sky.
when the moon is gone, it leave the Earth spinning making the seasons change rapidly like this: hot, freezing cold, warm, hot ...not weird.That's wut makes u think the stars r spinning
BabyBloomers

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Jan 3, 2014
judith jorge wrote:
YES JDTx22 I did do a little research on the time zone http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/maya it gives a countdown on the time they had said everything would happen. my timezone would be at 3:11 am but I also beleive in god. Is just a feeling you cant control. Thanks you and all the ones commenting too. Glad im not the only one searching all this.
the moon isnt the only thing that end our world. the sun does in a few billion years. u will be dead already before it happens
DUH

Fulton, MO

#57 Jan 3, 2014
Can you say "crack head thread"?
lol

Mclean, VA

#58 Jan 3, 2014
Sounds like these crack heads have never heard of a "NEW MOON". LMAO! Is that the result of drugs or the lack of an education? I'm willing to bet it's both. Believe it or not it happens once a month. Try looking up "Moon Phases". If for some reason you made it through elementary school and never learned this there is always Wikipedia.
The hipper

Chicago, IL

#59 Jan 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="Yes that does sound SILLY! Stop Drinking and Doping!!!wondering"]Okay this may seem silly, but hasYes anyone else noticed the moon just disappeared? I saw it earlier and now it's gone! The weird thing is we're not supposed to be having a lunar eclipse until April! Anyone know why?[/QUOTE]Stop Drinking!!!!
Professor Plum

Jackson, MO

#60 Jan 4, 2014
BabyBloomers wrote:
<quoted text> the moon isnt the only thing that end our world. the sun does in a few billion years. u will be dead already before it happens
I
suggest that you take some of the money you have earned as an astronomy professor and use it to take an English and Grammar class.
mesh steak and ry bear

UK

#61 Feb 2, 2014
Hi, we have just noticed the moon dissapear and we are a little concerned I live in lancing england. It was there and now its gone. There are no clouds in the sky because the stars are twinkling and you can clearly see ryans belt any ideas?
jipksj

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Oct 26, 2014
The moon just dissapeared?
anonymous

Mission, Canada

#63 Nov 24, 2014
JDTx22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I noticed the moon had disappeared too, so I searched and found your post, I notice you're in Dallas Texas, I'm in the Houston area. Anyways a little while ago I got home, I noticed a half moon or somewhere near half, I went back outside for something I left in my car and noticed the moon had gotten smaller, well needless to say with all this doomsday paranoia going around I went back outside moments ago to check and realized the moon was no longer to be seen! I hope it's just clouds, I did see a few posts from last night saying how the moon disappeared for most of the night behind some clouds, I'm not sure if its the same case or not tonight and I can't tell if there's clouds, I don't have a telescope. Any luck so far with you guys? Maybe someone from another state can see it?
I haven't seen the moon in 2 weeks and I'm in Vancouver Canada. I recently got an app that maps stars, planets and exc on my phone and at night it shows the moon on the other side of the world where the sun would be. Something strange is going on and I don't trust NASA that's for sure. Maybe something to do with earths magnetic flux?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How The Free Government Cell Phone Scam Works (Jan '13) 2 hr FYI 17
any younger ladies want an older guy to take ca... 7 hr guesswho69 6
City of Caruthersville Water Dept. 14 hr guest 3
Morgan's convience 15 hr Gambler 1
chrissy 21 hr okthen 5
mayor plans to get rid ofTR and City Clerk 22 hr bau 18
Caruthersville Mayoral Election Fri Hmm 34

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at April 18 at 9:21PM CDT

More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search