• Other (explain below)
Comments
6,841 - 6,860 of 6,930 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
Thorrand

Ashburn, VA

#7367 Mar 14, 2014
guest wrote:
Definitely need to show compassion
And stuff like this keep getting passed because people are too ignorant to ask how could this be used other than what it appears on the surface. Bills language need to be clear and direct. There is no place for interpretation of the laws. They need to be worded clear enough to only do what it is unintended. Ambiguous laws only serve to obfuscate and criminalize more honest citizens for the criminal system. We need some major law reforms. Too many violations of the spirit of the laws for this to keep up. All the rights we lost from the patriot act should be evidence enough of this.

Murphysboro, IL

#7368 Mar 19, 2014
Have to get people to care

Murphysboro, IL

#7369 Mar 19, 2014
Everyone cares!

Murphysboro, IL

#7370 Mar 20, 2014
Does humane society charge a fee

Murphysboro, IL

#7371 Mar 20, 2014
Puppy mill bill

Murphysboro, IL

#7372 Mar 21, 2014
Everyone should support this

Murphysboro, IL

#7373 Mar 21, 2014
People really need to pay attention to this

Murphysboro, IL

#7374 Mar 21, 2014
Everyone needs a dog
Looking for Info

Naperville, IL

#7375 Mar 22, 2014
Where would be a good place in St.Charles area to find rescue for my family?
your joking

Branson, MO

#7376 Mar 24, 2014
well! go find a U Haul to stay out of the weather! iv done it! dont get caught, go to restrants to eat, find a hook up for the throw away stuff after closing! some people still care! not many though! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! or jail!
boston terrier lover

Watertown, NY

#7377 Mar 26, 2014
does anyone know if doggone kennels is a puppy mill in Willard Missouri?
sendthelite

Yates Center, KS

#7378 Mar 26, 2014
boston terrier lover wrote:
does anyone know if doggone kennels is a puppy mill in Willard Missouri?
I am fed up with Responable breeders being called puppymills ! It is time that the Responable dog breeders stand up and do something about this. We raise family pets .We are state and usda licensed .And we pay for these license.We pay tax s.We support the vets the feed stores We shop at the local super market. These breeders who do not have a state or usda license never get inspected because the inspectors don't know how to find them.However due to lack of knowledge given to the public.ALL DOG BREEDERS HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE SAME CATAGORIE . GET educated on licensed dog breeders and unlicensed dog breeders .
Looking for country

Memphis, TN

#7379 Mar 29, 2014
vote yes wrote:
I worked to gather signatures so we could get this on the ballot. I think you should take a moment to read the bill instead of trying to scare people into thinking there is more to it then protecting animals. I would urge people to make suprise visits to some of these mills, if after seeing the conditions these poor animals are in and you still vote against the bill, you have no heart. And where are you getting information that the cost of meat will go up? That has nothing to do with this, and is untrue. Thats why its the puppy mill cruelty protection act. All we want are better conditions for the animals, is that asking to much? Why should a dog have to give birth over and over only to be killed when she cant produce any longer. Its disgusting!!!
The police told me that every dog,or animal on a person's property must be vaccinated by a licensed vet yearly. Have u checked the price of a vet lately? Over a hundred dollars just for visit. Also,this includes caged animals also. I've been taking in strays for years,but No More. I can't afford to have them all inoculated. And don't look for shelters to help. They are full or won't call back. They don't want the strays. That's how I ended up with them. The cops also said all dogs and cats must be fixed. Can't afford that either. Guess theirs gonna be even more starving animals out on the back roads if laws like this pass. Did you also know that the cops come onto your property when your not home and count your animals. No warrent . Disgusting.
Fact

Lenexa, KS

#7381 Mar 29, 2014
Well I know that if u are a licensed breeder and your inspector does not like you.That inspector will write you up for everything possable So to shut down another mo business.Heads up FARMERS ! The right to farm bill will be on the 2014 ballot.If you want to continue to farm don't let this right be taken away. MAY GOD BLESS YOU !
jeff m

Bevier, MO

#7382 Mar 31, 2014
Fact wrote:
Well I know that if u are a licensed breeder and your inspector does not like you.That inspector will write you up for everything possable So to shut down another mo business.Heads up FARMERS ! The right to farm bill will be on the 2014 ballot.If you want to continue to farm don't let this right be taken away. MAY GOD BLESS YOU !
If your doing your job you shouldn't get wrote up and if hes doing his job you should get wrote up if you give him a reason to write him up. If you would devote as much time to doing things right instead of complaining I really think you would be better off.
Fact

Olathe, KS

#7383 Apr 2, 2014
jeff m wrote:
<quoted text> If your doing your job you shouldn't get wrote up and if hes doing his job you should get wrote up if you give him a reason to write him up. If you would devote as much time to doing things right instead of complaining I really think you would be better off.
You dpn't have a clue yet !
Make up your own mind

Osceola, MO

#7384 Apr 2, 2014
humane anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he shouldn't have anything to worry about. Should he. I vote on the issue not all the nonsense unprovable fears of what could happen. If the agriculture laws change it will be because a majority of the people want the laws to change. In the meantime dogs deserve food and water and clean shelter and clean space to move around, away from their poo- DAILY.
The problem is the people that the law makers say this will stop already know how to get around it. Like so many other laws out there, this one would only hurt the people who actually follow the laws. there have been similar laws in affect for more than fifteen years, and according to the original proposition B, these topics where covered, and already supposed to be in affect for the last four. Be a leader not a mouthpiece. Educate yourself, read the bill, AND understand how it relates to the laws. DO NOT just believe the media, social or other wise. MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, and you will help the animals more than you are right now.
burp

Kansas City, MO

#7385 Apr 4, 2014
Make up your own mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is the people that the law makers say this will stop already know how to get around it. Like so many other laws out there, this one would only hurt the people who actually follow the laws. there have been similar laws in affect for more than fifteen years, and according to the original proposition B, these topics where covered, and already supposed to be in affect for the last four. Be a leader not a mouthpiece. Educate yourself, read the bill, AND understand how it relates to the laws. DO NOT just believe the media, social or other wise. MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, and you will help the animals more than you are right now.
Sneeze
Michael Vick

Clinton, MO

#7386 Apr 4, 2014
I just got my bill from the puppy mill. $5.00/lb for ground up puppies is ridiculous. My will have to sell my pits if prices stay this high.
Michael Vick

Clinton, MO

#7387 Apr 4, 2014
Looking for country wrote:
<quoted text>
The police told me that every dog,or animal on a person's property must be vaccinated by a licensed vet yearly. Have u checked the price of a vet lately? Over a hundred dollars just for visit. Also,this includes caged animals also. I've been taking in strays for years,but No More. I can't afford to have them all inoculated. And don't look for shelters to help. They are full or won't call back. They don't want the strays. That's how I ended up with them. The cops also said all dogs and cats must be fixed. Can't afford that either. Guess theirs gonna be even more starving animals out on the back roads if laws like this pass. Did you also know that the cops come onto your property when your not home and count your animals. No warrent . Disgusting.
You need to move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 min mr goodwrench 1,833
Demacrat Argus Paper 39 min Gues24 2
Topix readers 49 min Observer 2
ppl drawing disability 1 hr guest 15
Hide away lounge (Morgans bar) 2 hr goody good 39
St. Jude Rodeo 12 hr Rodeo Promoter 3
Obama has hurt race relations in America 12 hr and with that said 2
•••
•••
Caruthersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••