#1 Aug 11, 2014
DrDARWIN

Steele, MO

#2 Aug 12, 2014
The video pretty well sums it up.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2014
FreedomWorks is a conservative and libertarian lobbying group based in Washington D.C.

FreedomWorks trains volunteers, assists in campaigns, and encourages them to mobilize, interacting with both fellow citizens and their political representatives.

It is widely associated with the Tea Party movement and has been described as the movement's ideological "brain"

FreedomWorks originated from a conservative political group funded by David H. Koch.

No thank you. I'll won't be a puppet or brainwashed by Koch. EVER.

I don't need to. I have my own brain.

I'm MR GED and I approve my message of truth, facts and knowledge.
DrDARWIN

Steele, MO

#4 Aug 12, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
FreedomWorks is a conservative and libertarian lobbying group based in Washington D.C.
FreedomWorks trains volunteers, assists in campaigns, and encourages them to mobilize, interacting with both fellow citizens and their political representatives.
It is widely associated with the Tea Party movement and has been described as the movement's ideological "brain"
FreedomWorks originated from a conservative political group funded by David H. Koch.
No thank you. I'll won't be a puppet or brainwashed by Koch. EVER.
I don't need to. I have my own brain.
I'm MR GED and I approve my message of truth, facts and knowledge.
In other words....

You watched the video and couldn't argue with the facts.

So you try and attack the messenger. You can't argue with the facts so you change the subject.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 12, 2014
DrDARWIN wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words....
You watched the video and couldn't argue with the facts.
So you try and attack the messenger. You can't argue with the facts so you change the subject.
NO, I didn't watch it.

Didn't have to. I can read and comprehend.

When I read Freedom works (in the post) that's all I needed to know.

That's for all koch sheeples.

Maybe one day you can think on your own.

But I think you like to pretend -DR. Darwin- and be told what to do and think

What ever gets you through your life. Bless your heart.

I'm Mr GED and I approve my message of truth, facts and knowledge.
DrDARWIN

Steele, MO

#6 Aug 12, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I didn't watch it.
and those Koch Bros....

True patriots they are. Providing our country with good jobs paying middle-class wages. Supplying our once great nation with much needed energy, chemicals and basic materials. They use their money to build hospitals and public libraries. Yes Sir, not many good, patriotic American Billionaires left.

Then you contrast with democrats. What is their vision for this country??? More welfare and EBT cards....

Democrats are such liars and losers. Obama has done a hatchet job on the middle-class. Thank God for Koch Industries. Somebody has to pick up the slack created by the democrats....

Kansas City, KS

#7 Aug 12, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I didn't watch it.
So you can read and comprehend. Does that mean that you can't watch and learn. If you had watched the video you would have had the opportunity to read and to also listen to what Obama actually says. Not what other say he said, but what he, himself, had to say. I guess you were afraid that you would find out that Obama said something that you would never believe he would say. Of course, it appears you do not listen to what he really says anyway. You just pretend that he says things you want to believe he is saying.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 13, 2014
Learn what exactly......Freedom works hates Obama. I know that already. I know all about freedom works..

I also know that y'all speak out of both sides your mouth when it comes to the Jews. Y'all all for Israel..... but are anti-Semitism here in this country.

Lawson, MO

#9 Aug 13, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
Learn what exactly......Freedom works hates Obama. I know that already. I know all about freedom works..
I also know that y'all speak out of both sides your mouth when it comes to the Jews. Y'all all for Israel..... but are anti-Semitism here in this country.
So you know, you know. you know. Were you one the people that dropped out of school because you already knew everything?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2014
guesT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know, you know. you know. Were you one the people that dropped out of school because you already knew everything?
I'm MR GED. I'm also a humble man.

Did you not ask for..... thoughts

I'm the only one that did what you ask. You are very ungrateful.

What did I say that wasn't true and a fact?

Freedom work is an extremely right wing conservative group, was started by a Koch and funded by the Koch brothers.

You trying to tell me freedom works is pro Obama.... lol

And the only Jews y'all care about are in Israel and NOT HERE.

Steele, MO

#11 Aug 13, 2014
Hey you better be glad there are still some people left that are willing to create jobs in this country. When they quite, there will go your government check every month, and it doesn't matter if it is SS. What you paid in is long gone. I like the wealthy. They create opportunity. Course some people don't have any use for opportunity when they can mooch off the taxpayers.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
Hey you better be glad there are still some people left that are willing to create jobs in this country. When they quite, there will go your government check every month, and it doesn't matter if it is SS. What you paid in is long gone. I like the wealthy. They create opportunity. Course some people don't have any use for opportunity when they can mooch off the taxpayers.
How do you know I'm not wealthy...... by some standards

How do you know that I don't own farm land that I rent out.

How do you know if I don't have employees.

I like the wealthy, poor, working poor, women, even older than me people.

He!! I even enjoy the young.

But I kiss no ones ass... no matter their bank account.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
Guest,
I cannot believe how truly uninformed you are!

Don't you realize the Koch brothers are only concerned about their own wealth!!! They could care less about working people!

Why do you think they're spending millions & millions & millions to BUY Republican politicians & BUY ELECTIONS???

They want to turn this country into an OLOGRARCY - so, they & other extremely wealthy people can actually RUN THIS COUNTRY the way they want!

When they are successful in BUYING enough politicians & elections - they will be calling the shots in this country. Their goal is for Republicans to gain control of both the House & Senate & the Presidency.

When this happens - look out - because - the Koch Brothers HATE SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE, MEDICAID, UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE & any program that helps working people, the working poor, the poor, the elderly, children & the sick!

So, the first thing they will do when the have complete control of our government - will be to make drastic cuts to all of the above programs - or they will try to eliminate them completely. Then, they will do away with any & all regulations - so, they can pollute the air we breath & the water we drink.

They will get rid of every program FDR created in the "new deal" - and people will go back to the terrible working conditions & wages like we had back in the 30's...

Then, they will start cutting wages & benefits for working Americans & off-shoring more American jobs - because it will put more money in their own pockets - TO HELL WITH THE WORKING PEOPLE!

Yes, the Koch brothers want to create jobs - but, they want slave labor - that's why they've already created so many jobs offshore...

If the Koch brothers have their way - America will turn back the clock about 150-200 years

You need to get your head out of the sand - namely FOX, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity & the rest of the right-wing noise machine & wake up to reality...

Just do a little research of the Koch Brothers - and you'll learn what they really want to do to this country.

Sure, they donate huge sums of money to hospitals, libraries etc. But, this is all tax deductible to them - and the amounts they donate don't mean squat to them!

They even have an ulterior motive in making these donations. That's right those donations buy them respectibality & influence to further there cause in DESTROYING AMERCIA...

Did you know the Koch brothers are the second wealthiest people in this country (after Bill Gates).

But, the Kock brothers - are a far cry from the caliber person Bill Gates & his wife are. Did you know Bill gates has given most of his wealth away to charity & he is constantly helping the poor & sick people around the world.

The Koch brothers are as different as night & day from Bill Gates.

Bill Gates & his wife are trying to help as many people as they can - while the Kock brothers are trying to gain power so they can destroy America for as many people as they can...

No, there's nothing wrong about being extremely wealthy - if you use your money to help people....

Harrisonville, MO

#14 Aug 13, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm MR GED. I'm also a humble man.
Did you not ask for..... thoughts
I'm the only one that did what you ask. You are very ungrateful.
What did I say that wasn't true and a fact?
Freedom work is an extremely right wing conservative group, was started by a Koch and funded by the Koch brothers.
You trying to tell me freedom works is pro Obama.... lol
And the only Jews y'all care about are in Israel and NOT HERE.
Sorry catfish59 but I am grateful that you did something. Let's me know how much you are paying attention. But you will also notice that in my first post I asked "Watch and comment". Now we know you didn't watch because you stated so in one of your post and I guess that is the reason you are having thoughts about other stuff. Too bad you didn't watch because you could get the comments directly from Obama on this subject. Yep, directly from his own mouth. Since you don't like FreedomWorks or Koch then watch and comment on the video located here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Just made a decent effort and see if there is something that is worth some thoughts so you can make a comment. If nothing else watch Obama for what he has to say. I won't hold out hope judging from your fear of hearing something that might make sense.
----------
DrDARWIN made a comment to you "You watched the video and couldn't argue with the facts". At that time he didn't know you hadn't watched the video but if he had I sure his statement would have been more like "You didn't watch the video and can argue without facts".

Harrisonville, MO

#15 Aug 13, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO could I get you to comment on the video and not the site where it is posted. Is that too much to ask. I don't feel (and I could be wrong) that the video has anything to do with the site other than that is where it is posted.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 14, 2014
BigT, do you not sleep?

You sure are needy. So , I saw the second video.

Than I decided to see the first video. SAME VIDEO

AS I thought a propaganda video put out by the Koch and freedom works.

It's just a man narrating a script.

I really don't know what to take from it

Obama a muslim. That's so old it's not worth talking about.

The USA and Israel don't see eye to eye.

It's that way most the time. It hasn't been great under the republicans either. James Baker once had bibi banned from the white house and capitol.

Y'all republicans can try to rewrite history but it's there.

The republicans only bring up Isreal to make the "Christian base," who don't know better, mad and up set.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 14, 2014
Let’s take the relationship between America and Israel – sometimes it is great, and sometimes less so. Some years ago, Former American Secretary of State James Baker was excoriated by the Israeli and Jewish media for reportedly having said "F**k the Jews. They don't vote for us anyway." At the time, Baker advised President George H.W. Bush to pressure Israel and deny loan guarantees to Israel unless it agreed to pull out of settlements and stop building them. And Baker is rightfully regarded as no friend of Israel.

In 1971, American President Richard Nixon blamed "the Jews" for the root of his problems – saying that the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies. And as many said back then, Nixon often saw the Jewish people as an enemy. Nixon and Baker were politicians who cared about Israel and the Jews only when convenient. They weren’t friends of Israel and showed it quite clearly. Clearly, Israel wasn’t a key issue and so they urged compromise and pressured Israel and the Jews.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 14, 2014

Kansas City, KS

#19 Aug 14, 2014
catfish59, thanks for you comments. I appreciate that you responded in a respectable manner. The "Y'all republicans" is an unknown relative to me. I'm just for a better America. I don't like some things the republicans do, I don't like some of the stuff democrats do, I don't even like lots of stuff I do.

Kansas City, KS

#20 Aug 14, 2014
catfish59, forgot to answer your question, Yes I do sleep (at times) maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felicia and Chanda creepin 3 hr Just Curious 1
Kendra Hubbard 8 hr Iknow 6
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) 10 hr Acehole 25
Angela Fields 14 hr hateher 1
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) Sat lol 47
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Fri Guest 461
Silver beatup grand Prix (Sep '14) Feb 17 Frostysdream 19

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance