First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guest

Southaven, MS

#41 Sep 23, 2009
i just dont understand how her husband doesnt know what she is cheating when the whole town knows it. how does she get away with trying to run back to blaine even though he wouldnt have her then going back to her hubby. those poor children should be taken away from her. she needs to realize before its to late she came from nothing and when this hubby is gone she will be left with nothing. although he is putting her thru school right now lmao
oh yeah

Caruthersville, MO

#42 Sep 23, 2009
guest wrote:
i just dont understand how her husband doesnt know what she is cheating when the whole town knows it. how does she get away with trying to run back to blaine even though he wouldnt have her then going back to her hubby. those poor children should be taken away from her. she needs to realize before its to late she came from nothing and when this hubby is gone she will be left with nothing. although he is putting her thru school right now lmao
Yeah it is a really sad thing to watch go down and you can't do nothing to help. She aint never going to grow up and deal with her problems. Shes been that way for a long time.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#43 Sep 25, 2009
how is he gonna know what shes doing. hes not from here and no one is just gonna walk up and be like oh by the way ur wife is a ho and cheating on u. poor thang i feel bad for him. but look people thats the problem with dating someone from a diffrent town. everyone around here knows how she is and she aint known for her sweetness. she HAD to go out of town to get a man cuz no on here was gonna have her.
Rockstar

Monette, AR

#44 Sep 26, 2009
YUP!!!!
So LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Oct 28, 2009
I think I have noticed that when and if there has ever been something said by justa, she uses her name. She was a bitch in school and she still may be but you had to know her to realize she is a good person. She has given up a lot to play both mommy and daddy roles to those girls until Dax come along. I saw the little one in the store with Dax the other day and heard her call him Daddy Dax. Hell, I have even seen Justa, her husband, the girls and Charity out before..where was Blaine? The only people that get on her are the low-life people that have nothing better to do. Look at the bulk of the posts. Everyone knows Blaine and knows he is shit, no one has to make that up on him, it is the honest truth. So the next time you consider getting on here to bash, justa, charity...think of how you were and are. Don't hide behind the mask. We all went to school with you and know who you are and where you come from. It's funny how you know who everybody sleeps with but you fail to tell who all blaine sleeps with and tells you about it. Those girls are old enough to know who does what for them so it really doesn't matter what you say. If it makes you feel better, knowing you have said something mean about someone today then good for you. Get your facts right first, bitches! I her or her daughter does not see this crap. Things like this hurt peoples feelings but if you actually knew her like you claim to, you would know that she don't give a f#@k what you say, it's just funny you can't say it to her face or use your real damn name. Now, go et your ass beat one more time!
Justa

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Oct 28, 2009
Thanks to all of you for your defense and for all that really know me and even the ones that want to know me. I married from out of town because of people like you around here! There are very few good people around here and damn sure not any that any classy woman would want to date or have a relationship with. I come from what my parents had to give me and have made the best for myself and my children. Gotta get the good ones from other places. Let's handle this like adults, got something to say or something to tell....bring it on over. Me and my family are home together every night and we would love to hear what you have to say, not read it from behind some wall. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! If you feel and think I am an unfit parent, try me cause when it comes to my children....let the fight begin. I don't start shit but I will finish it for you! I am actually kinda ashamed for even responding but it's funny how people find ways to slander everyone else because they are so miserable themselves. I hope that god will touch you and make you a better person, inside and out! Life is what you make of it, if you talkers would get off here long enough, maybe you would make something of yourselves too! Maybe if you go out of town to find a real, good man...you can go to school and get educated too(since that's what it takes to go to school). Then you won't need this BS to entertain yourself!
PLEASE

United States

#49 Oct 29, 2009
Justa wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your defense and for all that really know me and even the ones that want to know me. I married from out of town because of people like you around here! There are very few good people around here and damn sure not any that any classy woman would want to date or have a relationship with. I come from what my parents had to give me and have made the best for myself and my children. Gotta get the good ones from other places. Let's handle this like adults, got something to say or something to tell....bring it on over. Me and my family are home together every night and we would love to hear what you have to say, not read it from behind some wall. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! If you feel and think I am an unfit parent, try me cause when it comes to my children....let the fight begin. I don't start shit but I will finish it for you! I am actually kinda ashamed for even responding but it's funny how people find ways to slander everyone else because they are so miserable themselves. I hope that god will touch you and make you a better person, inside and out! Life is what you make of it, if you talkers would get off here long enough, maybe you would make something of yourselves too! Maybe if you go out of town to find a real, good man...you can go to school and get educated too(since that's what it takes to go to school). Then you won't need this BS to entertain yourself!
BIT*H please. you are such a wonderful christian, OH MY did i see you cursing? OOPS maybe my opinion about you was wrong, or MAYBE I am smart enough not to buy your big AZZ put on shows like everyone else is. How are you going to brag about going to school and getting an education, when your husband is the one that is paying for it? Without him what would you be doing? WHY cant you be a real woman and get your own job and pay your own way through schooling? By the way, your comment about someone getting an education, and if they had an education, then they wouldnt need topix to entertain themselves, what does that say about YOU, or was that just another one of your statements to try and make yourself look better than everyone else? Well sorry sweetie, but you stuck your foot in your mouth on that one, Maybe an EDUCATION is EXACTLY what you need. LOL. You need to watch your mouth by the way, because i dont think you are big or bad enough to whoop anyones AZZ. Hey, have a great day, and hopefully your husband can get the rest of your education paid for before he catches you cheating, but by then you'll probably have another one lined up because that's what GOLD-DIGGERS do. Thanks and have a very blessed day CHRISTIAN.
Jess

United States

#50 Oct 29, 2009
She wants to talk and put people down about their education. Let me ask you why do you think you are so much better! You Justa wanted everyone to think to took a state board test for nursing. You took a course at the hospital for CNA, not LPN or RN!! You want everyone to think you are so much more than what you really are. You are no better than anyone, keep that in mind
Iky2

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Oct 29, 2009
Nobody wants to date you either from this town, that is why you have to go out of town to get your men. Thought you already moved out of town, I know you left your husband several months ago, what happen gold digger did you have to move back home? Quit acting like your gods gift to men.
Justa wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your defense and for all that really know me and even the ones that want to know me. I married from out of town because of people like you around here! There are very few good people around here and damn sure not any that any classy woman would want to date or have a relationship with. I come from what my parents had to give me and have made the best for myself and my children. Gotta get the good ones from other places. Let's handle this like adults, got something to say or something to tell....bring it on over. Me and my family are home together every night and we would love to hear what you have to say, not read it from behind some wall. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! If you feel and think I am an unfit parent, try me cause when it comes to my children....let the fight begin. I don't start shit but I will finish it for you! I am actually kinda ashamed for even responding but it's funny how people find ways to slander everyone else because they are so miserable themselves. I hope that god will touch you and make you a better person, inside and out! Life is what you make of it, if you talkers would get off here long enough, maybe you would make something of yourselves too! Maybe if you go out of town to find a real, good man...you can go to school and get educated too(since that's what it takes to go to school). Then you won't need this BS to entertain yourself!
Ashb

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Oct 29, 2009
Is that why you are on here, to get some entertainment
Justa wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your defense and for all that really know me and even the ones that want to know me. I married from out of town because of people like you around here! There are very few good people around here and damn sure not any that any classy woman would want to date or have a relationship with. I come from what my parents had to give me and have made the best for myself and my children. Gotta get the good ones from other places. Let's handle this like adults, got something to say or something to tell....bring it on over. Me and my family are home together every night and we would love to hear what you have to say, not read it from behind some wall. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! If you feel and think I am an unfit parent, try me cause when it comes to my children....let the fight begin. I don't start shit but I will finish it for you! I am actually kinda ashamed for even responding but it's funny how people find ways to slander everyone else because they are so miserable themselves. I hope that god will touch you and make you a better person, inside and out! Life is what you make of it, if you talkers would get off here long enough, maybe you would make something of yourselves too! Maybe if you go out of town to find a real, good man...you can go to school and get educated too(since that's what it takes to go to school). Then you won't need this BS to entertain yourself!
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Nov 5, 2009
Very few good people around here.
Justa wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your defense and for all that really know me and even the ones that want to know me. I married from out of town because of people like you around here! There are very few good people around here and damn sure not any that any classy woman would want to date or have a relationship with. I come from what my parents had to give me and have made the best for myself and my children. Gotta get the good ones from other places. Let's handle this like adults, got something to say or something to tell....bring it on over. Me and my family are home together every night and we would love to hear what you have to say, not read it from behind some wall. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! If you feel and think I am an unfit parent, try me cause when it comes to my children....let the fight begin. I don't start shit but I will finish it for you! I am actually kinda ashamed for even responding but it's funny how people find ways to slander everyone else because they are so miserable themselves. I hope that god will touch you and make you a better person, inside and out! Life is what you make of it, if you talkers would get off here long enough, maybe you would make something of yourselves too! Maybe if you go out of town to find a real, good man...you can go to school and get educated too(since that's what it takes to go to school). Then you won't need this BS to entertain yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 7 min Farts 1,083
Grace Medical/Dr. Kulpeksa 15 hr Common sense 33
rude 17 hr bsmo 6
Howdy 19 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Trinity layoff 21 hr big dadda 16
Ed Sat Confused 7
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) Sep 19 Kimroyse82 30

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages