Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated May 7, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
QutiePie

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2008
Dion is a sweetheart! I think she's the best. Dion for Mayor!!!

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#2 Jan 6, 2008
Who is Dion?

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2008
rather have Dion than Diane

New Cambria, KS

#5 Feb 24, 2008
every time i see her it looks as though she needs to take a bath and wash her hair.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2008
Maybe best Drugee of the year, or train wreck
someone

AOL

#8 Feb 24, 2008
She is the one who beat up Larissa Davis isn't she?
joke

Little Rock, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2008
dion darren's sister? if so HA! yea she can b sweat to you when she wants a tip or a shot of dope. she quite a junky if u ask me. at least she was last i saw

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 25, 2008
joke wrote:
dion darren's sister? if so HA! yea she can b sweat to you when she wants a tip or a shot of dope. she quite a junky if u ask me. at least she was last i saw
is darrin the bartender at sidelines-- if so-- if she is like him not much of a bartender he looks nasty and is very rude but now he thinks he is all that where is the good bartender don't know her name but she was nice and courteous

Since: Jan 07

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2008
Who is Dion?
sick of the stupidity

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 25, 2008
dion bernard, darrins sister, used to waitress at showcase, works at woodys, sleeps with buzz tate, used to live with mark hamm, my god any thing else you nosy assed people need to know.

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#16 Feb 25, 2008
Lisa former resident wrote:
Who is Dion?
I asked the same question earlier. With no reply. LOL

Hesston, KS

#18 Feb 25, 2008
buzz tate has really hit bottom if he is sleeping with her. What happened to the girl he dated for so long that was with him with his son passed

Mesa, AZ

#21 Feb 26, 2008
sick of the stupidity wrote:
dion bernard, darrins sister, used to waitress at showcase, works at woodys, sleeps with buzz tate, used to live with mark hamm, my god any thing else you nosy assed people need to know.
Your one of the low life's on her posting this crap! I could really care less. Besides anything I do want to know, I suppose I can expect you to be right there to answer.

Mesa, AZ

#22 Feb 26, 2008
Guest wrote:
Girl you remember her - surely - she used to date Rex way back in the day. Long dark hair. hoochie.
<quoted text>
That's who I thought it might be. I always wondered what ever happened to her.
just noticed

Fredericktown, MO

#23 Feb 26, 2008
guest wrote:
buzz tate has really hit bottom if he is sleeping with her. What happened to the girl he dated for so long that was with him with his son passed
I see his ex with his two grandkids alot, so she's still around.
chinaman

United States

#24 Feb 27, 2008
Hottest bartender in town, hands down
PAPA

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Mar 17, 2008
I went to Woodys a while back and flirted with this Dion girl just to see if my friend Buzz found a good one this time and she told me she has a boyfriend and won't cheat because she knows how it feels. I even told her I had drugs(think i pissed her off) and she said not all skinny people are dopeheads. Say what you will abot her, she might cuss like a pyrate but shes standing in his corner doing it
HONESTY

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Mar 18, 2008
just noticed wrote:
<quoted text>I see his ex with his two grandkids alot, so she's still around.
you see his grandkids with karen because she will use anything to get Buzz back. J & K should think about Buzz's feelings. He has a restraining order on her, but she babysits his grandkids. How is that not supposed to be a problem?
welliBdamn

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Mar 18, 2008
PAPA wrote:
I went to Woodys a while back and flirted with this Dion girl just to see if my friend Buzz found a good one this time and she told me she has a boyfriend and won't cheat because she knows how it feels. I even told her I had drugs(think i pissed her off) and she said not all skinny people are dopeheads. Say what you will abot her, she might cuss like a pyrate but shes standing in his corner doing it
Finally someone has posted something true about D. You other people could learn something from this man.(notice how he actually found out for himself instead of listening to others?)

Independence, KS

#30 Mar 20, 2008
HONESTY wrote:
<quoted text>you see his grandkids with karen because she will use anything to get Buzz back. J & K should think about Buzz's feelings. He has a restraining order on her, but she babysits his grandkids. How is that not supposed to be a problem?
there is no restraining order now, dion, and she would not take buzz back after the ho's he has been with. Maybe he should think about his grandkids instead of himself he doesn't spend time with them anymore because of you and you aren't allowed around them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer 2 hr Truth 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
Shocking things Fox viewers believe 4 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 2
Topix readers 4 hr Guest 13
Trinity Union Meeting 4 hr i work at trinty 43
Lovee thy neighbor II 4 hr Guest 4
Thoughts - Obama & Isreal 4 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 46
Demacrat Argus Paper 5 hr Guest23 14
ppl drawing disability 6 hr busy 17
Hide away lounge (Morgans bar) 8 hr curiosity 43
•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs