from the past

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I use to date him many years ago. How is he doing? Is he married to anyone?
ALL MINE

Katy, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2010
from the past wrote:
I use to date him many years ago. How is he doing? Is he married to anyone?
HE IS DOING GOOD SORRY HE IS TAKEN . I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR A YEAR .
okay

Wiggins, MS

#3 Mar 24, 2010
Thought he was married...
teehee

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2010
you're just trying to start crap.. stop fishing for someone to say his ex's name so you can bash her or whatever you are fishing for, just know that some of us know this is not just someone looking for an old friend.
from the past

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2010
Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers I was curious to see how he was! I know his ex and have nothing to say about her! I'm glad to hear he is with someone better than his ex, she's psycho. Any way glad to hear your doing good Bryan.
teehee wrote:
you're just trying to start crap.. stop fishing for someone to say his ex's name so you can bash her or whatever you are fishing for, just know that some of us know this is not just someone looking for an old friend.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 24, 2010
from the past wrote:
Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers I was curious to see how he was! I know his ex and have nothing to say about her! I'm glad to hear he is with someone better than his ex, she's psycho. Any way glad to hear your doing good Bryan.<quoted text>
nice way to say nothing about her, lol

Wiggins, MS

#7 Mar 24, 2010
from the past wrote:
Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers I was curious to see how he was! I know his ex and have nothing to say about her! I'm glad to hear he is with someone better than his ex, she's psycho. Any way glad to hear your doing good Bryan.<quoted text>
If she's "psycho" and he stayed for over a decade - what does that say about him? PSYCHO II!!
well

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 24, 2010
like 2 ships that crash in the night
get real

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2010
OMG who doesn't know who Bryan's ex is, duh. She is psycho and he is just as dumb to stay with her ass all those wasted years. Hey Chas how is your STD, are you cured yet?
mee

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Mar 24, 2010
u just think hes all urs thats y he has been tryin to holla at me and everyone else hes a hoe

Louisburg, MO

#11 Mar 25, 2010
get real wrote:
OMG who doesn't know who Bryan's ex is, duh. She is psycho and he is just as dumb to stay with her ass all those wasted years. Hey Chas how is your STD, are you cured yet?
She is not psycho, she was just stupid to put up with him for so long, he probably gave her the STD, IF she has one. She was really good to ALL of those kids. She is acutally a very nice person. You can look him on on Match.com
bryan

Wiggins, MS

#12 Mar 26, 2010
Im doing fine now living by myself and love it.
old friend

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2010
Hey Bryan glad to hear your doing well, if you have an e-mail address I'd like to get in contact with you and catch up on old times. I hope Robin and Tami are doing good too. I hope to hear from you.
ALL MINE

Katy, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2010
MEE YOU ARE SO RIGHT! HE IS A GOLD DIGGER AND A LOW LIFE RUN LADY S RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!!!!!!!
HEY

Wiggins, MS

#15 Mar 29, 2010
I THINK THAT PPL NEED TO LEAVE THEM ALONE, HIS X, THE ONE HE IS WITH AND HIM,OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Keep A Man (Feb '15) 2 min janie 91
Brea who 55 min Steve 1
Whitney lynne 3 hr Hey 2
Brandon Strawns girl beat up 11 hr Truth 4
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 13 hr nely 391
Samantha myers 15 hr bad ass momma 4
Lindsey Johnson 16 hr guest 2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages