Cats being found dead all over Cooter...

Cats being found dead all over Cooter in SEMO

There are 57 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Mar 29, 2011, titled Cats being found dead all over Cooter in SEMO. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

COOTER, MO The Cooter Police Department in Pemiscot County Monday told Region 8 News it is investigating the deaths of at least 11 animals over the last two weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
moon pie

Caruthersville, MO

#42 Jun 18, 2011
sharolaid wrote:
dey is stealin em for da voodoos
Who be dat voodoo queen now? I cants recollect her name.
sharolaid

Luanda, Angola

#43 Jun 18, 2011
haiti lady. i tells u she be cryin at da moon. dats what my sista bb says
moon pie

Caruthersville, MO

#44 Jun 18, 2011
I seen dem folk one night, had a big fire goin scared me plum to deaf. I ain't goin for none of dat crazy mess.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#45 Jun 19, 2011
Sounds like a deranged lunatic. Probably on the fast track to becoming a serial killer, already a serial killer in my eyes.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#46 Oct 16, 2011
If these people has got time to go around and killing cats, then what else do they have time for in cooterville there? Nothing?
Busted

Cabot, AR

#47 Jan 17, 2012
check it out

Steele, MO

#48 Dec 23, 2013
boy wrote:
The cop in Cooter is taking care of animal control in his town, wish Hayti had a dog catcher, maybe we could hire him.
you stupid A-- there is no police in cooter not for several years

Irving, TX

#49 Dec 23, 2013
GirlyGirl wrote:
This is sad! If an individual is doing this, they are truly disturbed. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this. If it is someone doing it, I hope they found out who they are soon!
I don,t condone killing animals or hurting them in any way.But have you ever stepped in cat dropings?I know people who don,t use cat litter for their cats.They turn them loose so they can crap in other peoples yard or garden that way they don,t have to clean up after them.You are responsible for your animal cat or dog.Turning them loose instead of cleaning up after them is the most inconsiderate act a person can do.
Citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#50 Dec 30, 2013
Sounds like a possible serial killer in the making in that place. They practice upon animals and learn to perfect their own brand of torture which is later projected upon people, usually women or the elderly.
Bubba II

Malden, MO

#52 Jan 2, 2014
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
Sounds like a possible serial killer in the making in that place. They practice upon animals and learn to perfect their own brand of torture which is later projected upon people, usually women or the elderly.
So a cat gets killed for messing up someone’s flower bed, tracks all over their automobile, and s-h-i-t-i-n-g in their yard and they are going to kill and torture women and the elderly? I think not. That is unless the women and elderly start crapping in my yard and tearing up my flower bed.

Don’t know what your occupation is, if you even have one, but you might look into getting into a news media position. They like people that know how to grossly distort things.
Justice will prevail

Poplar Bluff, MO

#53 Jan 2, 2014
God will avenge his creatures. People always wonder why bad things happen to seemingly good people. If they only knew what those people were doing or had done. As for the dead cats, it could be a dog doing it. People let their big dogs loose and some are notorious for killing smaller animals. If you want good justice, get involved!

United States

#54 Jan 4, 2014
Probably being sacrificed in a satanic ritual.

Irving, TX

#55 Jan 4, 2014
I love cats especially baby kittens.They make very good catfish bait.

Trumann, AR

#56 Jan 4, 2014
Justice will prevail wrote:
God will avenge his creatures. People always wonder why bad things happen to seemingly good people. If they only knew what those people were doing or had done. As for the dead cats, it could be a dog doing it. People let their big dogs loose and some are notorious for killing smaller animals. If you want good justice, get involved!
I don't think that dogs are killing the cats, not the ones killed in the last 2-3 months unless the dogs are carrying pistols and have learned to shoot a gun.
STINKCAT

UK

#57 Jan 4, 2014
guest wrote:
I love cats especially baby kittens.They make very good catfish bait.
Fishing is 4 fat smelly no life losers.

Irving, TX

#58 Jan 6, 2014
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
That's not the best way,but that's not bad.
Lilly

Benton, MO

#59 Jan 7, 2014
This is a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 6 hr I agree 14
Military Convoys Sun Fu Ck Em 5
Landlord Rick Brandon Sun Evan 2
Local Contractors Jun 23 Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages