Where are Garret & Pierce Smith?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sigma Pi

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Does anybody know them or where & what they are doing? An old friend.

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Oct 23, 2008
oh boy, ya had to open the worm can.
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Garrett and Pierce, are both down in Arkansas:)
No Ones Friend

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Oct 23, 2008
THEY ARE both in little rock, garrett has his own lawn/landscape business and "pud" i still working at the same place he has been.
Sigma Pi

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Wheres that? Someone told me Pierce was a state trooper. lol. I miss their mom, she was a sweat heart.
hahaha

Barnesville, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2008
man i haven't heard those names in a long time.I haven't heard anything about pierce but the last thing i heard many years ago about garrett he is out of prison and gay
Sigma Pi

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 23, 2008
That sux. Sad 2 hear that, when theres all kinds of poontang running around. I had heard something about him going to jail though. TX for the info.
Lovely Lisa

AOL

#8 Oct 23, 2008
It's David that's the trooper.
Greene

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Oct 25, 2008
Yes, David is the Trooper,Garrett never went Gay...lol always the opposite!!:)Kate WAS the bestest and I also miss her everyday.......

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Oct 25, 2008
hahaha wrote:
man i haven't heard those names in a long time.I haven't heard anything about pierce but the last thing i heard many years ago about garrett he is out of prison and gay
He was kinda pretty. Garrett I mean.
SigmaPi

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 25, 2008
Greene wrote:
Yes, David is the Trooper,Garrett never went Gay...lol always the opposite!!:)Kate WAS the bestest and I also miss her everyday.......
Yes I miss her too.
SigmaPi

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 25, 2008
Do ya remember Pierce's Spider?
No Ones Friend

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Oct 27, 2008
SigmaPi wrote:
Do ya remember Pierce's Spider?
Yeah, I remember that big ugly thing !! His name was LaRoy. I hated it. Pierce had it in Jonesboro Arkansas when we were all in college. We used to go to his apartment and he's say "be careful, LaRoy is out." That was my que to go home. Good times !!!!!!!!!!
SuzyQ

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2008
Garrett doesn't own any lawn service he works for one and he is a loser, Pierce he is divorced no children lives in little rock i have number if anyone wants it. David works Houston police dept. 2 children doing good.
Just me

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Oct 27, 2008
Greene wrote:
Unfortunately, he was and knew it, and used it......I think Karma finally caught up with him though, somewhat...
Sigma Pi

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 27, 2008
SuzyQ wrote:
Garrett doesn't own any lawn service he works for one and he is a loser, Pierce he is divorced no children lives in little rock i have number if anyone wants it. David works Houston police dept. 2 children doing good.
SusyQ Thanks. I would love to have Pierce's or Garrett's ph# Give it to me like this, this is mine: 573 and 388 then 1130. We wer fraternity brothers at ASU. Thanks, Doc O
missouri gal

Conway, AR

#17 Oct 28, 2008
Sigma Pi attracted the C'ville crew that's for sure!!! Lots of good times with some crazy fellas!
Think I'll dismiss the "loser" label and just keep my memories of these brothers intact. We all have our demons after all.
No Ones Friend

Caruthersville, MO

#18 Oct 28, 2008
SuzyQ wrote:
You are a bitch !!
burley

Union City, TN

#19 Oct 28, 2008
I remember when LeRoy ate charlie. (Kirbys spider)
SuzyQ

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2008
hey burley I think I know you, is your first name Larry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 2 hr Hank 3
oreilly 5 hr poor little old me 26
I'm looking 7 hr I would 4
County is filled with addicts 7 hr why 2
girl named bucky 12 hr ha ha ha 4
History of Hate: Five Years of Falsehoods at NB... 15 hr and with that said 3
American Voting Guide 16 hr Yep 4
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match

Caruthersville Jobs