Classmates Who Have Passed and When
lost

Sunnyvale, CA

#325 Aug 31, 2009
Someone please tell me how Jason McPhail died also Ricky Yarber
Goodfriend

Saint Louis, MO

#326 Aug 31, 2009
Ricky Yarber died in a car accident in July of 97' out by House's car lot at stub town.Ran off the road and hit the telephone pole just this side of Joey Riggs house coming home from Blytheville.Jerry Barnes also died in that wreck.
lost

Sunnyvale, CA

#327 Aug 31, 2009
I can't believe this. Was he about
Sandy

United States

#328 Nov 18, 2009
phsalumni88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,Scott was Coach James son. Scott is my cousin and Buddy is my uncle.
I just wanted to say that I was the Second to last person to see him alive, and he was just starting to open up and talk to me about himself. He asked me to keep quiet about wear he was going that night, which was to see his girlfriend in Blytheville!He is still in my mind to this day. I was just starting to like him, he was a nice boy & will always be missed!
jody rogers

Tucson, AZ

#329 Dec 11, 2010
does anyone know how to get ahold of little mickey? mickey jeans son? i am mickeys niece and want to talk to his son that he loved so much!! uncle mickey and myself spent alot of time together while he was here in michigan and i just would like to talk to little mickey. thanks alot for any help.
Jeremy Gurley 1977-1997

United States

#330 Dec 12, 2010
wonderfull person
Jeremy Gurley 1977-1997

United States

#331 Dec 12, 2010
Jeremy gurley Died in car wreck in 1997 He would have been 33 yr,s old if he had lived. He is greatly loved and missed. Also cHRIS hENDERSON ALSO LOVED AND MISSED
daughter of class of 64

Nashville, TN

#332 Dec 13, 2010
brenda cobb 1946-2003 i love u mom
Jody Rogers

Tucson, AZ

#333 Dec 13, 2010
does anyone know how to get ahold of little mickey? mickey jeans son? i am mickeys niece and want to talk to his son that he loved so much!! uncle mickey and myself spent alot of time together while he was here in michigan and i just would like to talk to little mickey. thanks alot for any help.
Class of 1972

Saint Louis, MO

#334 Dec 13, 2010
Mitchell Riggs, Class of 1972, passed a few months ago. God bless you, may you rest in peace.

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#335 Dec 14, 2010
Jody Rogers wrote:
Ask Jimmy.
Just sayin

Florissant, MO

#336 Dec 14, 2010
Gary Copeland "89"
stud

United States

#337 Dec 14, 2010
RIP Jason Taylor oct 8 2009
ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Wiggins, MS

#339 Dec 14, 2010
Kenny McCann
Jimmy McWilliams
Johnny McWilliams
Jack Ervin
Gone but never Forgotten!!!!!!

United States

#340 Dec 14, 2010
Terry Cobb, Jimmy Cobb. What year I do not know.Also, Mike Burch, Robert Howlett both from class 1968.

AOL

#341 Dec 15, 2010
Jerry Dodd Cagle, Class of 1961.
daughter of class of 64

Nashville, TN

#342 Dec 15, 2010
GUEST wrote:
Terry Cobb, Jimmy Cobb. What year I do not know.Also, Mike Burch, Robert Howlett both from class 1968.
i am kin to terry and jimmy cobb
i know

Saint Louis, MO

#343 Dec 15, 2010
Jody Rogers wrote:
just call some of your aunts and uncles, they can tell you how to get hold of him or better yet, since you have the interent, look him up, you know his name don't you?
KIMBO SLICE

United States

#344 Dec 16, 2010
Kohn hunt
Adren hunt
Les cagle
Andre davis
Quinton chandler
Bo miller
Fred everheart
Jamie wheeler
Cortez carter
Sharocka palmer
Curtis boyd
Derrick staples
browneyes

United States

#345 Dec 18, 2010
Yes, that's me!
someone wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Dwight and I were really good friends. He will always hold a place in my heart.

P.S.(JRS) I believe I know who you are. Is the S your maiden name in school??? Did you graduate with me in 1996? chj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt morgan 3 hr Curious 5
6 foot Tranny 14 hr Guest 5
For rent 22 hr mogirl977 1
How The Free Government Cell Phone Scam Works (Jan '13) 22 hr trump democrat 32
Larry Newton (Jan '15) Mon Wiley 6
Bad Wreck..... (Nov '07) Sun guest 69
Shoot 16 Sun Well Shoot 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages