Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

jesuswasliberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I still love and forgive him.
I doubt he would forgive you though. Ive never seen a bigger sore loser cry so much about a issue as this jackass does. You cant communicate with him because people like him dont post in these forums to openly discuss anything just bait people in to post with a two sided review and then play his childish immature little game he is playing. I love how he thinks hes smart and twists words, especially his own when he discovers that his great vast knowledge of bullshit has came back and bit him. For example, "well" has called him out when he posted about Obama giving away free gas. Then only for "well"to debunk the vagrant lie like the majority of his bullshit posts are, "LIES" In this thread he replied to "well" condescending that "well" was buying into the free Obama gas conspiracy theory Comrade posted about in this forum. Dont be surprised to see him start another thread on the same subject just to steer you away from this one because this like all his threads has been debunked and proven to be a "lie". I think the guy is using you all to play with. He's not serious about anything in politics, you can tell its obvious.
DUH

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he would forgive you though. Ive never seen a bigger sore loser cry so much about a issue as this jackass does. You cant communicate with him because people like him dont post in these forums to openly discuss anything just bait people in to post with a two sided review and then play his childish immature little game he is playing. I love how he thinks hes smart and twists words, especially his own when he discovers that his great vast knowledge of bullshit has came back and bit him. For example, "well" has called him out when he posted about Obama giving away free gas. Then only for "well"to debunk the vagrant lie like the majority of his bullshit posts are, "LIES" In this thread he replied to "well" condescending that "well" was buying into the free Obama gas conspiracy theory Comrade posted about in this forum. Dont be surprised to see him start another thread on the same subject just to steer you away from this one because this like all his threads has been debunked and proven to be a "lie". I think the guy is using you all to play with. He's not serious about anything in politics, you can tell its obvious.
I love it when he post all that stupidity. He just helps the left out by proving how the right twists the truth.

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when he post all that stupidity. He just helps the left out by proving how the right twists the truth.
What did I say? The loser starts another thread on the same subject.
Typical manic depressant syndrome.
wow

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Well, you are a funny smart ass. Good for you..

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 62 if my insurance was $500 a month, then I could retire now. 1 person out of the work force but a new position for a new hire. Many are forced to work past 65 to make ends meet. But how hard is it to realize that if each year Medicare 65 age was reduced by 6 months, then more retirees and more jobs ready to be filled. It's a means of creating jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Caruthersville Forum right now

Search the Caruthersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
is beverly stevens a scammer? 7 min Funny 13
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,025
New houses on Hwy. U 28 min guest 12
principal w no principles 45 min citizen tax paying too 1
Just how much more “Obama” can this country take? 1 hr guest 6
Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing... 2 hr guest 2
Obama Is A christian????? 2 hr guest 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000