Just for You People

Wiggins, MS

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Caruthersville and most people init SUCK
Not You

Jackson, MO

#2 Aug 7, 2010
i will second that...def. has more downs than ups!
Gesture

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 7, 2010
I have searched all over the ville and have yet to find one woman that sucks!
Not You

Jackson, MO

#4 Aug 8, 2010
keep looking. you will come across one who does
guest

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
This is a good clean city!!
keepin it real

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2010
man mr.clean could't help this place.it's dirty from the top all the way down.you,me, and everyone esle knows thats the truth and nothing but the truth.
For sure

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Has to be the sorriest town around. Does'nt say much for the people does it? Yall are what makes the town. Yalls life others entertainment.
zhr

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Pretty sad little place
seriously

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Sep 14, 2010
you can't judge this town based on probaby the few people you know or heard about. their are some actually good people here, but everybody seems to focus on the negative that's why all the topics on here are trashing people so that's what you get an idea of c'ville as. not everyone is like the Craigs', Kim S., Joni W. Rebecca C., Paige O., Shena, Lacey,Lauren (and all they dif last names) Nessia B. Martha B., LuLu, Yvonne B. Kim C.J.whtevr her name is now, and the list goes on. but these are the people you hear about cause everybody wants to gossip. c'ville actually has a lot of successful people in it and some pretty good kids. maybe if you would try to praise the people and the goodness of this town these confused, useless females could do something with theirselves instead of being your idea of C'ville.
seriously

Wiggins, MS

#10 Sep 14, 2010
seriously wrote:
you can't judge this town based on probaby the few people you know or heard about. their are some actually good people here, but everybody seems to focus on the negative that's why all the topics on here are trashing people so that's what you get an idea of c'ville as. not everyone is like the Craigs', Kim S., Joni W. Rebecca C., Paige O., Shena, Lacey,Lauren (and all they dif last names) Nessia B. Martha B., LuLu, Yvonne B. Kim C.J.whtevr her name is now, and the list goes on. but these are the people you hear about cause everybody wants to gossip. c'ville actually has a lot of successful people in it and some pretty good kids. maybe if you would try to praise the people and the goodness of this town these confused, useless females could do something with theirselves instead of being your idea of C'ville.
You make me laugh,you post saying someone can't judge this town because of these people but at the same time you yourself are judging them.These people are not the problem but people like you are,walk a mile in one of these peoples lifes and you may learn something and while you are at it stop being a part of the problem .
P u lease

Redmond, WA

#11 Sep 14, 2010
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You make me laugh,you post saying someone can't judge this town because of these people but at the same time you yourself are judging them.These people are not the problem but people like you are,walk a mile in one of these peoples lifes and you may learn something and while you are at it stop being a part of the problem .
Most of these girls are drama loving b!tches--like pigs that like to woller in their own sh!t and when there isn't any available they'll make their own!! They have not had hard lives or long rows to hoe--Life is what you make it and this is what they want!!! And as far as walking a mile in their shoes--I, as most would probably agree, would not--I like keeping my legs closed and keeping my body drug free and I love and enjoy raising my children and staying out of bullsh!t azz drama. They can keep their own shoes, I like mine just fine!!
Whatitis

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Sep 14, 2010
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You make me laugh,you post saying someone can't judge this town because of these people but at the same time you yourself are judging them.These people are not the problem but people like you are,walk a mile in one of these peoples lifes and you may learn something and while you are at it stop being a part of the problem .
Most of the women that were listed took the road they wanted. They wanted to be on drugs and sleep with other womens husbands and try to ruin others lifes. Some of these women have made some decent womens lifes hell. Nobody in there right mind wants to be a gutter slut druggy. I know a handful of women that these sorry ass pieces of crap have tried to walk on. Straighten up take care of your kids and get your own man not one you know won't stay with you.
Lady from Cville

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Misty Willis is the biggest one of all. She slept with her uncle Jerry and his wife left him that was her uncle and her aunt someone that would do that to their aunt is pretty low. She slept with Michael while he was seeing Chris' sister and she was with Chris. She was with Chris for 4 or 5 years. I never knew why he stayed with her so long. She slept with his brother tried to split him and his wife up but they were to strong for her. She slept with Chris' cousin i hear him and his wife are splitting up now because of her. You can go to Bragg City and ask about her ain't much there that she hasn't slept with. Didn't take her long to get a name there. Now she coming to C.ville doing it i've seen her name everywhere she said she don't sleep with younger boys why don't you check out Bragg City and you will hear different. She also sleeps with women. Her phone she got it from giving nude pictures away. That girl is desperate. So watch out ladies of Cville! She with this guy name Michael and taking all she can. But I bet if he quit giving so much he would be gone. I feel sorry for that guy.
WELL

Redmond, WA

#15 Sep 24, 2010
Sounds like she'll fit right in!
Lady from Cville wrote:
Misty Willis is the biggest one of all. She slept with her uncle Jerry and his wife left him that was her uncle and her aunt someone that would do that to their aunt is pretty low. She slept with Michael while he was seeing Chris' sister and she was with Chris. She was with Chris for 4 or 5 years. I never knew why he stayed with her so long. She slept with his brother tried to split him and his wife up but they were to strong for her. She slept with Chris' cousin i hear him and his wife are splitting up now because of her. You can go to Bragg City and ask about her ain't much there that she hasn't slept with. Didn't take her long to get a name there. Now she coming to C.ville doing it i've seen her name everywhere she said she don't sleep with younger boys why don't you check out Bragg City and you will hear different. She also sleeps with women. Her phone she got it from giving nude pictures away. That girl is desperate. So watch out ladies of Cville! She with this guy name Michael and taking all she can. But I bet if he quit giving so much he would be gone. I feel sorry for that guy.
WHO

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Sep 24, 2010
So who is Michael? Wha does he drive? I think I know he and he is no prize either.
Lady from Cville wrote:
Misty Willis is the biggest one of all. She slept with her uncle Jerry and his wife left him that was her uncle and her aunt someone that would do that to their aunt is pretty low. She slept with Michael while he was seeing Chris' sister and she was with Chris. She was with Chris for 4 or 5 years. I never knew why he stayed with her so long. She slept with his brother tried to split him and his wife up but they were to strong for her. She slept with Chris' cousin i hear him and his wife are splitting up now because of her. You can go to Bragg City and ask about her ain't much there that she hasn't slept with. Didn't take her long to get a name there. Now she coming to C.ville doing it i've seen her name everywhere she said she don't sleep with younger boys why don't you check out Bragg City and you will hear different. She also sleeps with women. Her phone she got it from giving nude pictures away. That girl is desperate. So watch out ladies of Cville! She with this guy name Michael and taking all she can. But I bet if he quit giving so much he would be gone. I feel sorry for that guy.
browneyegirl52

De Soto, MO

#17 Feb 27, 2011
has anyone seen mikey?
browneyegirl52

De Soto, MO

#18 Feb 27, 2011
has anyone seen mikey
browneyegirl52

De Soto, MO

#19 Feb 27, 2011
has anyone see mikey?
talkofthetown

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2011
he should be in jail,its forked up if they let him out again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word add a word 2 hr June 36
keisha 7 hr Concerned 6
Town needs a drug bust 7 hr Not a fan 37
Where was the fire? 10 hr Guest 5
Richie/Teresa 12 hr Hmmm 42
Who will be Caruthersville’s next Mayor? 18 hr TJJ1 12
Tommy Sellers 18 hr TJJ1 8

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages