The Politics In Welfareville Missouri

The Politics In Welfareville Missouri

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 1, 2013
First time here? I bet you're wondering "whats with these people?"

Allow me to enlighten you then.

Here we have a group of nobodies from the Missouri bootheel area that are narrow minded. They have no life and are so bored with the welfare life around them that this is all they have to be "somebody" in life and they cant do it by being nice or polite. No, they think by being obnoxious, disrespectful, hateful, and assholes in the local society that this is entertainment so they use this forum as a form or personal entertainment.

No one is allowed to use their open mind and post a comment or else an onslaught of name calling insults is hurled at those that speak their mind and not by some copied and pasted text from a blog or right winged narrow minded web site that suits their taste because...its what they want to hear.

No these poor people have no life or else they would find something better to do to be more positive or productive in their low wage uneducated lifestyle because in the region, this is the norm. Live paycheck to paycheck, drink beer, go to church, then after church curse on Topix or at the TV when their favorite football team loses or like a maniac on Monday nights when WWE is on. Yes this is normal life for these type of folks in this region.

The absurd thing is, they actually cant form a adult like opinion without using profanity or name calling, and when they do..its been copied and pasted because these people surely cant clarify a persons opinion without moving on. No they feel like you're an outsider, you dont belong, your cast out. This is why this area is dying is not because of unions or any other excuse they can drum up. Its because who would want to open a major infrastructure here when they can read Topix and see what the norm of the general public is.

These people have no one to blame but themselves. Its why their party candidate cant win elections and the irony is, they dont understand why!!! They dont understand because they all think that life all over the country is just like it is in Caruthersville and the surrounding area. Narrow minded, judgmental and racist views on everything and everyone in life. Everyone else is crazy who doesnt think like they do and they are saved by a book they use to post scripture from and never live the words they preach.

Go to any other Topix community 100 miles away and see the difference. Its used for sharing or making comments on a adult level that both sides can argue about and without insulting. Not in here though. Its a prerequisite to insult someone in replying because it makes Billy Bob laugh and God forbid anyone to make a spelling mistake because then ITS BIG NEWS!

So with that, I give you the people of Caruthersville Topix.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2013
Notice, I said "group". Not all difference of opinion people in the region act like these folks. Its the usual suspects who can not stay away from Topix that feel it's like a fix for their addiction. Dont ask me, ask them what their problem is! Some feel compelled to post hate stories of Obama on a daily basis but care nothing about the story. Just juicy enough to get a small amount of attention and the pats on the back from the 'Rah Rah' small and limited fan club.

My favorites are the "Spelling Police". Ohhhhhhh ow they read those posts searching for grammatical errors and then ALERT ALERT ALERT WE HAVE A MISSPELLED WORD!!!! Its like a siren goes off because in their minds they dont have a decent intelligent rebuttal other than correcting some common mistakes in spelling.

It pleases me that the Welfare community with the states lowest wages, most on gov't assistance as according to those in here, and highest illiteracy rate in the state.....really focuses on spelling as a rebuttal argumentative point. Bravo!
ftiend

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Dec 1, 2013
This sucks

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2013
SLAM DUNK LMAO
gurest

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Daniel Longview wrote:
First time here? I bet you're wondering "whats with these people?"
Allow me to enlighten you then.
Here we have a group of nobodies from the Missouri bootheel area that are narrow minded. They have no life and are so bored with the welfare life around them that this is all they have to be "somebody" in life and they cant do it by being nice or polite. No, they think by being obnoxious, disrespectful, hateful, and assholes in the local society that this is entertainment so they use this forum as a form or personal entertainment.
No one is allowed to use their open mind and post a comment or else an onslaught of name calling insults is hurled at those that speak their mind and not by some copied and pasted text from a blog or right winged narrow minded web site that suits their taste because...its what they want to hear.
No these poor people have no life or else they would find something better to do to be more positive or productive in their low wage uneducated lifestyle because in the region, this is the norm. Live paycheck to paycheck, drink beer, go to church, then after church curse on Topix or at the TV when their favorite football team loses or like a maniac on Monday nights when WWE is on. Yes this is normal life for these type of folks in this region.
The absurd thing is, they actually cant form a adult like opinion without using profanity or name calling, and when they do..its been copied and pasted because these people surely cant clarify a persons opinion without moving on. No they feel like you're an outsider, you dont belong, your cast out. This is why this area is dying is not because of unions or any other excuse they can drum up. Its because who would want to open a major infrastructure here when they can read Topix and see what the norm of the general public is.
These people have no one to blame but themselves. Its why their party candidate cant win elections and the irony is, they dont understand why!!! They dont understand because they all think that life all over the country is just like it is in Caruthersville and the surrounding area. Narrow minded, judgmental and racist views on everything and everyone in life. Everyone else is crazy who doesnt think like they do and they are saved by a book they use to post scripture from and never live the words they preach.
Go to any other Topix community 100 miles away and see the difference. Its used for sharing or making comments on a adult level that both sides can argue about and without insulting. Not in here though. Its a prerequisite to insult someone in replying because it makes Billy Bob laugh and God forbid anyone to make a spelling mistake because then ITS BIG NEWS!
So with that, I give you the people of Caruthersville Topix.
Hey! You want to see insults? This forum from Caruthersville isn't nothing compared to the Dyersburg Tn forum topix. As I would say for the people of Dyersburg forum topix, shut the h#LL up, and quit complaining. Come on over, and we will put you out of your misery eventually.

Steele, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Daniel Longview wrote:
Notice, I said "group". Not all difference of opinion people in the region act like these folks. Its the usual suspects who can not stay away from Topix that feel it's like a fix for their addiction. Dont ask me, ask them what their problem is! Some feel compelled to post hate stories of Obama on a daily basis but care nothing about the story. Just juicy enough to get a small amount of attention and the pats on the back from the 'Rah Rah' small and limited fan club.
My favorites are the "Spelling Police". Ohhhhhhh ow they read those posts searching for grammatical errors and then ALERT ALERT ALERT WE HAVE A MISSPELLED WORD!!!! Its like a siren goes off because in their minds they dont have a decent intelligent rebuttal other than correcting some common mistakes in spelling.
It pleases me that the Welfare community with the states lowest wages, most on gov't assistance as according to those in here, and highest illiteracy rate in the state.....really focuses on spelling as a rebuttal argumentative point. Bravo!
I would say this also includes your welfare butt as well since you seem to be on here all the time with your "words" of wisdom.

Steele, MO

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Oh and I also notice your location is hidden, why is that?
GUEST2

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2013
I would be willing to say good old daniel is aka genie trying to talk without cursing... see you can STILL make a point without all that vulgar cussing lol stick with this one it is much better than GENE aka EVERY other name which has been tooo many to name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flakka is the new bath salt 5 min guest 4
Dustin godair (Jun '15) 19 min Dustins Momma 3 16
Coleman 1 hr Trash 1
The truth of Buck & Sherry (Nov '12) 17 hr Rita M 5
Local Contractors 20 hr citizen 13
Vote Trump 20 hr citizen 8
Kinfolk Church (Sep '07) Sat Noo 28

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance