20-year-old programmers build a worki...

20-year-old programmers build a working Obamacare website in just days

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
While the Obamacare website still remains broken, three 20-year-old programmers have shown the government how it should be done.

Ning Liang, George Kalogeropoulos and Michael Wasser developed a site in A matter of days - and it does things the expensive and faltering healthcare.gov can't do.

From a San Francisco office the men have built HealthSherpa.com , which presents the Affordable Health Care Act data in a much simpler way to the government website.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24976...

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Jerry wrote:
While the Obamacare website still remains broken, three 20-year-old programmers have shown the government how it should be done.
Ning Liang, George Kalogeropoulos and Michael Wasser developed a site in A matter of days - and it does things the expensive and faltering healthcare.gov can't do.
From a San Francisco office the men have built HealthSherpa.com , which presents the Affordable Health Care Act data in a much simpler way to the government website.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24976...
One thing the young programmer's website couldn't do, stuff billions of taxpayer dollars into the pockets of Obama's friends.
Smarter than a Cave Man

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I would bet that when they do some investigating, they will find that the website was hit by nonstop DOS attacks by the ones who were against the Affordable care law.
Its sad that Tea party Republicans are jumping up and down at people not getting healthcare coverage.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Smarter than a Cave Man wrote:
I would bet that when they do some investigating, they will find that the website was hit by nonstop DOS attacks by the ones who were against the Affordable care law.
Its sad that Tea party Republicans are jumping up and down at people not getting healthcare coverage.
Typical Liberal excuse!! its always someone elses fault!!!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 9 hr hoss 10
Local Contractors Thu Guest 10
Kristen Wright Jun 23 been there 11
thief Jun 23 hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Military Convoys Jun 21 Evan 4
divorce attorney Jun 21 guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages