horrible road conditions
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They worked on them friday morning? felt sorry for the man in the bed of the black truck he was cold. Can only do what they can with the items they are given. I thank them for trying.
Too Sad. Just like 1950... spreading sand .... we now have the finest of everything except a snow plow or cinder spreader or salt spray unit.
tiger high

Rayville, LA

#22 Dec 9, 2013
dosomething wrote:
What is up over there in MO? I have friends and fam who have to drive to work over there and theyre all saying the roads are horrible! Even the freaking interstate? The TN side is fine to drive on but as soon as you cross into MO, they are horrible! Whats up with this? Are there no salt trucks over there? No ppl to help clear the freaking roads off or are they just to damn lazy to do anything??? Get on your shit mayor or city ppl, whoever can actually call some shots over there, and get on the job!!! Get the freaking roads cleaned up at least a little bit, hell! What are yall thinking anyway? Do yall just not give a damn since yall dont have to get out and drive in it or what? Yall arent worth a damn in my book! Just sayin...
how many of your "books" have you sold!!! As far as the roads go, nature does a pretty good job of cleaning its own mess - find something meaningful to discuss or smoke a doobie and shut the fu ck up
Concerned

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Dec 10, 2013
Stay off the roads if possible! Its bad out!
Live n Steele

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Dec 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Sad. Just like 1950... spreading sand .... we now have the finest of everything except a snow plow or cinder spreader or salt spray unit.
Steele has equipment and removed the snow and ice from their streets
Cardinals fan

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Dec 11, 2013
The scrapers just damage the roads and therefore causes a need for the potholes to be fixed AND COST THE CITY MORE MONEY AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY TRICKLE ON DOWN INTO OUR POCKETS BC TAXES WILL BE RAISED. I can drive on a little ice for a few days once a year. Learn to drive. I'm a woman and I'm on it in my small car!
wow

Farmington, MO

#26 Dec 11, 2013
You all are nuts, they should have salted last couple of days and graded, many towns did and do not have pot holes. problem????? NO LEADERSHIP!!!!! Caruthersville side streets are worse than Hayti, Steele and even Wardell right now....shame on you city LEADERS (using the term loosely)
Josh

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Dec 11, 2013
dosomething wrote:
What is up over there in MO? I have friends and fam who have to drive to work over there and theyre all saying the roads are horrible! Even the freaking interstate? The TN side is fine to drive on but as soon as you cross into MO, they are horrible! Whats up with this? Are there no salt trucks over there? No ppl to help clear the freaking roads off or are they just to damn lazy to do anything??? Get on your shit mayor or city ppl, whoever can actually call some shots over there, and get on the job!!! Get the freaking roads cleaned up at least a little bit, hell! What are yall thinking anyway? Do yall just not give a damn since yall dont have to get out and drive in it or what? Yall arent worth a damn in my book! Just sayin...
Are you as STUPID as you sound? JUST SAYIN!!
Josh

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Dec 11, 2013
wow wrote:
You all are nuts, they should have salted last couple of days and graded, many towns did and do not have pot holes. problem????? NO LEADERSHIP!!!!! Caruthersville side streets are worse than Hayti, Steele and even Wardell right now....shame on you city LEADERS (using the term loosely)
I bet you are probably one of those people that just love to complain. Heck your driveway and sidewalk are probably still covered. What a loser!

New Madrid, MO

#29 Dec 11, 2013
wow wrote:
Amen why dont you run for your ward need new leadership! We are not going anywhere need help, people that care!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mansfields 9 hr Horrible 1
Trinity layoff 9 hr Worried HomeBuyers 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Farts 1,079
Cville Nursing Home is a an embarrassment 20 hr Guest 3
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) Tue Kimroyse82 30
cricket wireless Tue funny 21
People be crazy Tue Guest 7

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages