Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2014
allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2014
 
Tell me where they went loved them people
mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2014
 
M off i
I remember

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2014
 
allen wrote:
Tell me where they went loved them people
Can't give out their personal info, but If this is a sincere person looking for contact with them, I do know how to contact them. I lived there also for many many years.
allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2014
 
I remember wrote:
<quoted text> Can't give out their personal info, but If this is a sincere person looking for contact with them, I do know how to contact them. I lived there also for many many years.
I understand your concerns very much and respect it. There mom two sisters little brother called him Nub
earl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 18, 2014
 
Maybe we can talk
lord

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 18, 2014
 
u can find all those ridiculous nutts on face book.
allen

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2014
 
lord wrote:
u can find all those ridiculous nutts on face book.
miss Connie story&#55357;&#56842;
I remember

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 19, 2014
 
Connie Lives in Memphis, Pat lives here, Duane lives here, Deloris (tulor) lives here, Connie has been in Memphis for ever, Duane has been back he for probably 12 years works for Smith Rentals here in town. Not sure which one exactly which one your looking for. yes Duane is on Facebook
allen

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 19, 2014
 
I remember wrote:
Connie Lives in Memphis, Pat lives here, Duane lives here, Deloris (tulor) lives here, Connie has been in Memphis for ever, Duane has been back he for probably 12 years works for Smith Rentals here in town. Not sure which one exactly which one your looking for. yes Duane is on Facebook
its very nice of you to talk to me
Thank you very much. pat was always a hoot to be around she was always nice I loved that Connie.
I remember

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 19, 2014
 
I messaged duane and told him that he needed to check out the post but it might be this evening when he gets off work. you can catch him on facebook duane story
Duane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 19, 2014
 
allen wrote:
<quoted text> miss Connie story&#55357;&#56842;
who is Allen
4reals

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 19, 2014
 
dear I remember,,,there is a tulor (Melissa) and a Deloris,,they are two different people,,duh
allen

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 19, 2014
 
4reals wrote:
dear I remember,,,there is a tulor (Melissa) and a Deloris,,they are two different people,,duh
. Can't find Duane , Delories or Connie
I remember

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 19, 2014
 
SORRY! Didn't mean to make a mistake.... but your correct, Melissa is Tulor. but any how Allen Duane Story is on facebook that is him asking in the comments who you are.
ghost rider

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2014
 
Duane wrote:
<quoted text>who is Allen
you were young duane called you nubb i drove aJeep orange or dark blue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Caruthersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Caruthersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caruthersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••