Daniel Cornacchione - Good Lawyer or ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Caruthersville, MO

#42 Jun 14, 2014
Conviction rate? It may be entered into the system as conviction but lets hear your opinion on what the actual sentence became of ? 90% of these convictions you want to bring into this matter, are walking in our society as "free citizens". Convicted felons yes, but with yet a small handful of those serving time for the crimes they committed and most walking free are repeated offenders. Its a entirely different subject matter when you "convict" and then sentence criminals with the crimes they committed and then only convict them but tell them "dont do that again" and give them a warning. There has been too much of that in the last 4 years and the proof is out there. Anyone can look at case.net and see what the actual sentence was. Deals worked out and too many hand taps.
Taxpayer

Farmington, MO

#43 Jun 14, 2014
Billy has plea bargained way too many and incarceration does not mean jail if he suspends it but counts in stats. He us lying, he has let several drug traffickers out and several child abusers out.....plead them out to get the number for the election and boom! He tries to look good. Marty culver got nothing, chris riggs got nothing, the water girl got nothing, and look at stats for funds brought in county, way down...no fines. Billy has paid a sign guy who is putting them at churches, vacant lots, and without permission. I pulled 3 off my lots, but they say the forgery bad chrck guy he let go is putting them there. I just throw them away. My vote...daniel...at least he wont threaten revenge or let his buddies go. Just look at the susprnded plea deals, but it counts for sentenced to incarceration....skew your numbers all younwant. Chris Wynnes was better than Billy.
Just the facts please

Farmington, MO

#44 Jun 14, 2014
I read the whole report, it says it includes parolees etc, and we are not even in the top 20 sentencing counties....mess with the numbers Billy, it is what you are good at. You middle name should be suspended imposition or execution of sentence.
just the facts

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Jun 15, 2014
Just the facts please wrote:
I read the whole report, it says it includes parolees etc, and we are not even in the top 20 sentencing counties....mess with the numbers Billy, it is what you are good at. You middle name should be suspended imposition or execution of sentence.
What does prosecuting ppl have to do with the 2nd highest judgeship? Nothing. I know there are over 1,000 cases at any given time. As far as prosecutions go.... good lawyers find errors made by police or cope a plea. That's there job. Or if you are connected, change of judge or venue gives a person a better outcome. So I think Carter will continue with standards that are now in the court.

I really hate to list the reasons and be cruel but I can't vote for Daniel for judge. I think he does a fair job in his law practice. His rates are lower or lowest and he does provide payment arrangements. He serves a segment of our community that would not otherwise have representation. I think he needs to remain a lawyer as ppl would not have a one.
Voter

Caruthersville, MO

#46 Jun 16, 2014
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
What does prosecuting ppl have to do with the 2nd highest judgeship? Nothing. I know there are over 1,000 cases at any given time. As far as prosecutions go.... good lawyers find errors made by police or cope a plea. That's there job. Or if you are connected, change of judge or venue gives a person a better outcome. So I think Carter will continue with standards that are now in the court.
I really hate to list the reasons and be cruel but I can't vote for Daniel for judge. I think he does a fair job in his law practice. His rates are lower or lowest and he does provide payment arrangements. He serves a segment of our community that would not otherwise have representation. I think he needs to remain a lawyer as ppl would not have a one.
I cant believe you posted this.

"serves a segment of our community that would not otherwise have representation"

What a snobby comment to make about a guy DOING HIS JOB! Your a Carter supporter, good for you! But then you dont want to see his name dragged through the mud then make insulting comments not about his opponent but people in general???

Let me open your blind eyes for you. When Carter was a attorney, did he only represent the country club elite? Did he represent those that with a substantial amount of income on their W-2's?

What a narrow minded comment to make about who Daniel represents. He represents PEOPLE. They put their clothes on the same way you do!

Idiot, do yourself a favor and vote for the smoke screen numbers then. Its the "country club" thing to do, isn't it?
Just the facts please

Farmington, MO

#47 Jun 16, 2014
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
His ethics while prosecuting people has EVERYTHING to do with it. So Carter is telling you it is the COPS to blame? Oh my, if there are errors, you go back and look for more evidence. However, may I remind you that Billy wrote the original charges, off the original evidence....he is a horrible plea bargainer and ask his sign, new best buddy strick where the forgery bad check charges went..... You are a snob, when you talk about "segment" of the community. If you are a Carter supporter, that just tells us what an ignorant snob he is, but we already knew that. Mi dispel the report, so now you blame the cops for ineffective work? Wow, carter fans full of excuses for pleading out for sign locations.....
Same here

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Jun 16, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
Billy has plea bargained way too many and incarceration does not mean jail if he suspends it but counts in stats. He us lying, he has let several drug traffickers out and several child abusers out.....plead them out to get the number for the election and boom! He tries to look good. Marty culver got nothing, chris riggs got nothing, the water girl got nothing, and look at stats for funds brought in county, way down...no fines. Billy has paid a sign guy who is putting them at churches, vacant lots, and without permission. I pulled 3 off my lots, but they say the forgery bad chrck guy he let go is putting them there. I just throw them away. My vote...daniel...at least he wont threaten revenge or let his buddies go. Just look at the susprnded plea deals, but it counts for sentenced to incarceration....skew your numbers all younwant. Chris Wynnes was better than Billy.
I pulled up one off my property that was placed in my yard last week. This has been my home for many many years and that is the 1st time I've ever had to do so. If someone asked I would have considered it as I have done so many times. I can't get over how disrespectful that was.
Same here

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Jun 16, 2014
Is this not against the law? I consider it a form of "littering" given that I did not give permission for it to be placed on my property and as we always keep outlet yard clean and presentable, I threw it out for the garbage truck to pick up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rudd (Oct '16) 4 min Truth 6
De mccaig 3 hr Dontshootthemessa... 14
Looking for a couple of old friends... 5 hr Yelp 3
Amy ward 5 hr Lmao 28
Twister's Cafe 7 hr Food is Great 40
Teacher at R3 21 hr Guest 2
Head hunters👀👀 Tue BBC man 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance