Daniel Cornacchione - Good Lawyer or ...

Daniel Cornacchione - Good Lawyer or not?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cville225

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Is Daniel Cornacchione a good lawyer or not for issues with property liens and labor and material liens? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
not soon enough

Farmington, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Cville225 wrote:
Is Daniel Cornacchione a good lawyer or not for issues with property liens and labor and material liens? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
he is as good as the rest and he is running for circuit judge luber is going to retire thank god.
true

Decatur, GA

#3 Dec 3, 2013
I seen Daniel in action he work hard nd he knows what he talking bout
Smallville

Farmington, MO

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Daniel is a good general purpose lawyer. If it involves real estate, Jim DeReign is king.
Client

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Use him for all my personal business. Great!
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Smallville wrote:
Daniel is a good general purpose lawyer. If it involves real estate, Jim DeReign is king.
Jim Dereign is a joke, I was assigned him as a public defender a while back. Instead of doing his job and trying to get minor charges off of me, which was entirely possible, he simply told me to plead guilty, "It won't affect you anyways" he said. Now it's on my record and prevents me from having "good" jobs.
ToiletBowl

Farmington, MO

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim Dereign is a joke, I was assigned him as a public defender a while back. Instead of doing his job and trying to get minor charges off of me, which was entirely possible, he simply told me to plead guilty, "It won't affect you anyways" he said. Now it's on my record and prevents me from having "good" jobs.
Like I said, he is a great real estate lawyer. That is pretty funny that you got him as a PD, lol.
Buford

Malden, MO

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Really I call hogwash. As far as Dan, I use him for general business and family matters. He has also done a great job for me. I have never needed criminal representation. Jim is a good lawyer also. A lawyer is only as good as what he has to work with. Both are good folks also.
Makoz

Kennett, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not have to plead guilty if you did not want to, or feel like it was the right thing to do for your benefit. Try to look on the bright side. At least, now you have someone to blame because you cannot get a good job. What a damn joke. You most likely never had a good job in your life. Not because of pleading guilty to whatever it was that you were no doubt guilty of, but because you are just a lazy azz individual that did not pay attention in school.

Donít blame your failures on Jim. Jim DeReign has more pizzazz in his little toe than you have in your entire body.
Masked Avenger

Kennett, MO

#10 Dec 6, 2013
Cornacchione is a good lawyer. I'm surprised with the number of 'haters' that always seem to be on Topix that people aren't bashing him more. He must be REALLY good if he's not being bashed on Topix!
ichi

Hoopeston, IL

#11 Dec 6, 2013
He represented my cousin, in her divorce, then represented my xdaughterinlaw, then my sisters husband, He is a crook! Thats a conflict of interest! He will fit right in Cville. Your worst days will began!
the round house

Farmington, MO

#12 Dec 6, 2013
ichi wrote:
He represented my cousin, in her divorce, then represented my xdaughterinlaw, then my sisters husband, He is a crook! Thats a conflict of interest! He will fit right in Cville. Your worst days will began!
he will be the next judge luber is gone in march due to old age and heath problem . had to leave court on Monday and be rushed to hosp.saw him at the round house that morn and he was talking all crazy like he was having a stroke.
used him

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2013
My opinion heck no
mia

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2013
used him wrote:
My opinion heck no
He's good till ya get to court there's no gd lawyers n peniscot county!
mom

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2013
He's the best lawyer around here! i have used him a few times for child custody and I would put him up against anyone!
no one better

Farmington, MO

#16 Dec 8, 2013
mom wrote:
He's the best lawyer around here! i have used him a few times for child custody and I would put him up against anyone!
Daniel Cornacchione for judge. Daniel wont abuse the system just because he has the power.
OMG

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2014
not soon enough wrote:
<quoted text>he is as good as the rest and he is running for circuit judge luber is going to retire thank god.
Guess you are Correct. But running as a Democrat is like Rush Limbaugh running as a Democrat. I guess his business isn't that great. So if you can't make it as a lawyer run for judge.
He has always had republican candidate signs in his office window and front yard in the past.
Happy

Farmington, MO

#18 Feb 10, 2014
Great lawyer, will be great judge!
three houses down

Farmington, MO

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Happy wrote:
Great lawyer, will be great judge!
Luber is running for p.a. also heard Jeremy lytle is also running. lets keep luber out of all this it time for him to retire he abuse the system to much.
HMMM

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2014
three houses down wrote:
<quoted text>Luber is running for p.a. also heard Jeremy lytle is also running. lets keep luber out of all this it time for him to retire he abuse the system to much.
I don't think he can draw retirement and be pa. I know he has been beat in courtroom by some.

He is a Republocrat (republican + democrat)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor /Newspaper 21 min Confused 25
addicts (Mar '17) 1 hr Jake D 4
uh dems in trouble looney tune was right 1 hr Jake D 2
recent excapes 3 hr Truth untold 20
Jennifer Hedgepath 5 hr Cville 3
concerned 11 hr Dang 3
McWilliams store Tue Shopper 11

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance