That was dumb
Holly

United States

#42 Sep 8, 2010
uhm...
Not fond of candace smith

Wiggins, MS

#43 Sep 10, 2010
That girl was being passed around from Ryan Crayne to little Shannon Overturff after she gave everyone clap and from what i hear she is still spreading her stds. amd she is a sac hoe who runs around in public with randy trimm and all the other cops. maybe she lives in bankcove now!!!
haha

United States

#44 Sep 12, 2010
does anyone know if she really has and std cuz ive hit it and now my body will not stop itching if u know for real no bull say something back to me
Well

Chicago, IL

#45 Sep 15, 2010
Yea My brothers friend messed with her a few months ago and he got sick with chylamidia. That's the only girl he's been with so he knows it was Candace. I was there and that girl was messing with bout every guy there! I know she f'd 3 ppl that night! In front of everyone to! It was gross! Wonder how the other two guys are doin?!
maury

Olive Branch, MS

#46 Sep 15, 2010
Well wrote:
Yea My brothers friend messed with her a few months ago and he got sick with chylamidia. That's the only girl he's been with so he knows it was Candace. I was there and that girl was messing with bout every guy there! I know she f'd 3 ppl that night! In front of everyone to! It was gross! Wonder how the other two guys are doin?!
OOOOHHH yalls is nasty!!!! gonna need to go see maury to find out who the babys daddy is!!!!
condom

Olive Branch, MS

#47 Sep 15, 2010
Well wrote:
just wondering do anywheres in Cville sell condoms??? if the STD's are as bad as yall say they are Ill give you a little hint: suit that thang up then GITRDUN!!
Friend of hers

Chicago, IL

#48 Sep 15, 2010
Is Candace pregnant? She thought she was about 4 months ago. Have not talk to her sence then
haha

United States

#49 Sep 15, 2010
Yea she's pregant we looking for the daddy outta of 100 people lmao
UHOH

Olive Branch, MS

#50 Sep 15, 2010
haha wrote:
Yea she's pregant we looking for the daddy outta of 100 people lmao
call maury 1-8oo-need to know my babys daddy!
haha

Houston, TX

#51 Sep 16, 2010
I did her and now I got green stuff coming out my peter so I went to dr. Peter and he got his rubber hammer out that he called peter and smashed my peter
funkymunky

Olive Branch, MS

#52 Sep 17, 2010
haha wrote:
I did her and now I got green stuff coming out my peter so I went to dr. Peter and he got his rubber hammer out that he called peter and smashed my peter
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lord yalls is sho nuff nasty!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea friend

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Jul 14, 2014
lol wrote:
yeah tell me about it. The two of them together will smoke up all that shit. Yeah and you know why her 5th is the way he is cuz all she did was smoke meth the whole 9months dang only 24 and 6 kids. Yep sits on her ass while drawing that mula
Have not seeb her since we worked at Arbys. What is the matter with the boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 36 min countingidiots 1
Female looking for a... 45 min Sugar Baby 9
Jeremy davis 2 hr just saying 5
If Obama is reelected 3 hr Rocketdog 40
cameras in town? 11 hr Guest 21
Annette Reeves 11 hr five finger discount 2
Fake FB Moms 13 hr LMAO 40
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?