Hey Comrade FA LA LA LA LA

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2014
You can post Obama hate till you die.

You can post your lies about me till you die.

You can post all the name calling you do until you die.

You can post the insults you say until you die.

You can post in Topix like the idiot you are until you die.

Because in the end, I have won.

You see dumbass, I exposed you from day one of what I said you were.
I didnt need proof at any point because you did all the dirty work yourself and were just too stupid to realize it. I needled away at you until you finally broke. I broke you Comrade.

I made you drop the fake front you first came to Topix with of this great Christian man you wanted everyone to think you were. I exposed the fact that you are a liar, a traitor to your country, a hater, a racist, a bigot, and sexist, and last but not least....a idiot of all idiots in Topix.

The funny thing is, I didnt have to do much to break you because your weak. I saw your weak points and attacked them and you fell for it hook line and sinker. I let you hang your own self with your own words.

Now look at you. Look at what you have become. A liar, a fake Christian that curses at people then goes to church and worships. Must be a Baptist is all I can say.

Dont blame me for anything Comrade. I have done nothing to make you be the person yu are in Topix. If you were the man you claim you were, you would be stronger than the weak coward you made yourself turn into.

Call me names, make lies about me, and then lie that you didnt say any of them.

Just dont blame me for making the weak sub human piece of shit you turned out to be.
You can blame yourself on that.

Enjoy Topix little boy. Because this is only place you have friends, and all of the small amount of them, are you.

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2014
"Sniff"..do you smell that folks?

Thats the smell of a computer keyboard on fire right now.

Am I clear?

C'mon Doug hate me. This is what you want isnt it? For people to reply to you?

Folks I appreciate all the response from you all. But this idiot isnt worth it. He feeds off of you. Stop feeding this troll and let him drown in his own hate.

“They Darker Than Us!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Comrade Wineston wrote:
You can post Obama hate till you die.
You can post your lies about me till you die.
You can post all the name calling you do until you die.
You can post the insults you say until you die.
You can post in Topix like the idiot you are until you die.
Because in the end, I have won.
You see dumbass, I exposed you from day one of what I said you were.
I didnt need proof at any point because you did all the dirty work yourself and were just too stupid to realize it. I needled away at you until you finally broke. I broke you Comrade.
I made you drop the fake front you first came to Topix with of this great Christian man you wanted everyone to think you were. I exposed the fact that you are a liar, a traitor to your country, a hater, a racist, a bigot, and sexist, and last but not least....a idiot of all idiots in Topix.
The funny thing is, I didnt have to do much to break you because your weak. I saw your weak points and attacked them and you fell for it hook line and sinker. I let you hang your own self with your own words.
Now look at you. Look at what you have become. A liar, a fake Christian that curses at people then goes to church and worships. Must be a Baptist is all I can say.
Dont blame me for anything Comrade. I have done nothing to make you be the person yu are in Topix. If you were the man you claim you were, you would be stronger than the weak coward you made yourself turn into.
Call me names, make lies about me, and then lie that you didnt say any of them.
Just dont blame me for making the weak sub human piece of shit you turned out to be.
You can blame yourself on that.
Enjoy Topix little boy. Because this is only place you have friends, and all of the small amount of them, are you.
LMBO

Well spoken Gene!

CW where is your proof?

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Comrade Wineston wrote:
"Sniff"..do you smell that folks?
Thats the smell of a computer keyboard on fire right now.
Am I clear?
C'mon Doug hate me. This is what you want isnt it? For people to reply to you?
Folks I appreciate all the response from you all. But this idiot isnt worth it. He feeds off of you. Stop feeding this troll and let him drown in his own hate.
And to which psychiatric ward do we send your subpoena to?

Oh wait, you're the defendant who's been slandered, hiding behind his "I'm just crazy nuts" persona...

OK, you're nuts.

You can rest your case...

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2014
LOOK!!!

Indian persona talks and judges I'm just crazy nuts persona!!
Lol

Very impressive.

Would you prefer one subpoena or two...lol

Steele, MO

#6 Mar 8, 2014
ComradeWinston wrote:
LOOK!!!
Indian persona talks and judges I'm just crazy nuts persona!!
Lol
Very impressive.
Would you prefer one subpoena or two...lol
Did he say he had won??? Won what? He just showed me he is a name caller, remember racist, hater, idiot, blah,blah,blah....He sounded to me like he hasn't won anything after months of Falalalalala and all his rambling bull. sounds to me CW he was having this mental breakddown because what could he say?? Obama is exposed by everyone as a weak president with policies that don't work and no one wants. He is at an all time low with only 38 percent, has had scandal after scandal, unemployment at an all time high, lost respect as a strong leader over seas. It has all driven Gene crazy because when Obama was elected Gene just knew he was going to be the greatest president in history!! Gene wanted everyone to know he was not a racist, you only have to wonder why? What was going on there, Now he has won, LOL Ok Gene you won. Is this alllllllll you can come up with???????? I hate to tell you this man, but with all the filth, rants, raves, name calling you did, Id say you lost. So does this mean you are finished since you won, we don't have to hear from you anymore? Hey CW I would concede this stupid win if he says we never have to hear from all 10 of him again,

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Did he say he had won??? Won what? He just showed me he is a name caller, remember racist, hater, idiot, blah,blah,blah....He sounded to me like he hasn't won anything after months of Falalalalala and all his rambling bull. sounds to me CW he was having this mental breakddown because what could he say?? Obama is exposed by everyone as a weak president with policies that don't work and no one wants. He is at an all time low with only 38 percent, has had scandal after scandal, unemployment at an all time high, lost respect as a strong leader over seas. It has all driven Gene crazy because when Obama was elected Gene just knew he was going to be the greatest president in history!! Gene wanted everyone to know he was not a racist, you only have to wonder why? What was going on there, Now he has won, LOL Ok Gene you won. Is this alllllllll you can come up with???????? I hate to tell you this man, but with all the filth, rants, raves, name calling you did, Id say you lost. So does this mean you are finished since you won, we don't have to hear from you anymore? Hey CW I would concede this stupid win if he says we never have to hear from all 10 of him again,
looks like a couple genes judged you thumbs down....lol

Steele, MO

#8 Mar 8, 2014
Ahhhh their judges don't bother me one bit. Onl yones that seem to care is them, not me. Really, it is knee slapping funny Gene thinks he's won, something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cricket Wireless 9 hr guest 5
best friend 9 hr Understanding 3
Why does Caruthersville Sonic suck? (Dec '14) 18 hr Guest 21
Worst President Ever!! Sun Really 115
farah Sun guest 8
kenneth flanagan Sun Jason 4
Jamie schoolcraft Sun Blinky 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance