Obama Education Secretary “White Subu...

Obama Education Secretary “White Suburban Moms” Upset

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2013
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan told a group of state superintendents Friday that he found it “fascinating” that some of the opposition to the Common Core State Standards has come from “white suburban moms who — all of a sudden — their child isn’t as brilliant as they thought they were, and their school isn’t quite as good as they thought they were.”wow!!!another Blatant raciest statement from the Raciest Admin ......whats next from this Admin? is he going to implement Secession in schools More black only Holidays? typical Raciest MoFo!!!!!!

Steele, MO

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Really, let that be said about blacks and all h3ll would break loose.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2013
guest wrote:
Really, let that be said about blacks and all h3ll would break loose.
I agree!!! It seems that the tables have turned and instead of Less Racism with A Black Admin running things you actually have MORE!!! I mean just look at The Zimmerman case! every part of that had nothing what so ever to do with race but This Admin The Media and The Black leaders themselves tried to make it A Race issue!!!!another reason to want this Idiot out of The white House before they destroys whats left of America!!!

Steele, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2013
ITs like this, if the white kids can't pass the common core, then the black kids will really be in trouble. That is not a racist remark just the true to what was said about the white kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many meth heads in our town??? 6 hr BiggsCock 6
Caretaker/Whites Associate 12 hr CCM 2
Whoisshe 23 hr IDK 1
Hodge--Northcutt Fri Silver Locks 1
Churchill Fri Cville third gern... 12
laura holt Thu ldh 2
Nasty Natasha (Oct '10) Feb 15 InYoFace 20

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance