Pelosi gets schooled on why we have a...

Pelosi gets schooled on why we have an Illegal alien problem and Loses it!!

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2014
The dustup began when Marino accused Democrats of neglecting the immigration issue during their control of the White House and Congress in 2009 and 2010, saying that the party is now exploiting the issue for political gains.

“Under the leadership of their former leader, when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed,” Marino said.“They didn’t have the strength to go after it back then. But now are trying to make a political issue out of it.”

Soon after he made the remarks, Pelosi, in full view of House cameras, walked across the chamber to the GOP side of the aisle — a rarity in the House — to challenge Marino.

The video of Pelosi charging towards Marino while he is addressing the House is a perfect display of the typical response from a Democrat faced with the cold hard truth: running around, ranting and yelling with arms flapping and fingers pointing.
Marino Didn't back down and told Polisi this (quote)“It’s true, madam leader, I did the research on it,” Marino said.“You might want to try it. You might want to try it, madam leader. Do the research on it. Do the research. I did it. That’s one thing that you don’t do.”(unquote)

Despite Pelosi’s interjection, Marino didn’t back down....LOL Rep Marino is MY Congressman from PA, and He is doing A wonderful job!! keep up the good work Brother..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Crocker 33 min hate the hater 8
Nat the homewrecker 40 min Geez 3
Bisexual Guys? 6 hr Idk 4
Snitch Alert 10 hr Guest 5
Meth users that lost everything 14 hr guest 5
Betty Simmons (Mar '15) Thu We no u dont 10
noise Thu Professor 2

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance