tracy smith

Leesville, LA

#332 Aug 30, 2009
snowbunnie wrote:
Does anyone remember that boys name who drowned in the river like 10 years (+) ago?
dont know if this is who you are talking about but my brother "Gary Smith" passed in 97 "drown in current river".RIP Gary I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH....I will see you again someday! Oh yeah my cousin from doniphan RIP Michael Scott Hall he grew up in c'ville...my Grandma Mary Hall..Grandpa Henry Hall..Grandma jo katie Smith..Uncle Robert Hall..We miss and love you all RIP!
DESEREE

Redmond, WA

#333 Jun 4, 2010
KRYSTAL wrote:
MY COUSIN STORM MARTINEZ...MY FRIEND KADON MCKAY...AND MY BROTHER TOMMY WILSON...AND MY COUSIN AND GODMOTHER VERONICA "SISSY" MAE KING!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH...
WHO R U? MY SISTER AND I DON'T HAVE A COUSIN NAMED KRYSTAL.

United States

#334 Jun 5, 2010
A Real Bootheel Lady wrote:
Jimmy Onley
Dennis Womble
Keith Malone
Gary Moody
Judith Medlin
Robert Bailey
IS this Morris Bailey's son? If so, what happenen and when. Thank you

United States

#335 Jun 5, 2010
RIP, My Dad James Hays, my son Shannon Phelps, a woman that was like my second mother Virginia Hilburn, my mother in law Ruth Hawks and to all my other friends and family that has passed. There is not a day that goes by that you are not missed and loved. But the memories lives on within us. Until we meet again.
from Wardell

United States

#336 Jun 5, 2010
missouri gal wrote:
Levin Letner
Jerry James
Billy John Harris
Jerry was my husband's best friend. We really never know why he did it and why at Frank daddy's!
After Billy John we stayed away from C'ville! But we named our daughter after him BJ!! I remember the name Levin, what happen to him??
a good friend

Wiggins, MS

#338 Jun 6, 2010
goodbye to sweet family and friends shanon phelps ,glenda frazier ,chris brown.

Kimmswick, MO

#339 Jun 6, 2010
rest in peace steve mccall--you will be missed
not forgotten

Cordova, TN

#340 Jun 7, 2010
snowbunnie wrote:
Does anyone remember that boys name who drowned in the river like 10 years (+) ago?
Stephen Duane King drowned in March of 2000. Not sure if this is who your talking about, but it was 10 years ago...

“"Just Passin' Time!!!"”

Since: May 10

Hayti,Mo.

#341 Jun 7, 2010
I lost my husband, Greg Brown 1 year ago June 22, 2010. He is so very missed and I love him today just like it was the day i fell in love with him. He was agood good person. I knew from the moment he said "I LOVE YOU" he meant it and we would be together for a lifetime...Little did i know it would be his. I am proud to say we made it...Till death do us part. 13 years of marriage. I miss and love you Greg. You will always be in my heart and in my thoughts, as life must go on. LaVonda Jo Turner Brown
DeAngelo Joe

Waterloo, Canada

#342 Jun 8, 2010
Big Momma
Aunt Georgia
Grandma Ruby and Mary
Grandpa GG and Clay
Uncle james Motton
Andre Davis
Les Cagle
Kohn Hunt
Adrien Hunt
Cortez Carter
WB and Lenora Armstrong

Family and close friends that I miss dearly!!!!
Melissa Aton

United States

#343 Jun 8, 2010
SHAUNA wrote:
JUST WANTED TO REMEMBER THE ONES IVE LOST AND MISS VERY MUCH MY MOTHER DEBBIE JONES SHE WAS KILLED IN 1994 THERE IS SO MUCH SHE MISSED SHE HAS 8 GRANDCHILDREN AND I THINK OF HER DAILY SHE WAS LOVED BY MANY AND DISLIKED BY MANY MAINLY HAATERS THAT DIDNT KNOW HER AS THEY SEEMED TO THINK THEY DID BUT IT DOESNT MATTER SHE WAS OUR MOTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND ! MAY SHE REST IN PEACE! ALSO JERRY HAMM VERNA AND GERALD HAMM SLUGGER WOODS JJ TATE LARRYJO FRANKS SHANNON PHELPS JAMES GOBEA BOXHEAD AND THE OTHER HATLEYS THAT HAVE PASSED ON. MICHAEL MIDDLETON TIMMY ROBINSON MELISSA RUSHING THE JOHNSONS WOW THERE ARE SO MANY I COULD GO ON FOREVER MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF U THAT HAVE LOST LOVED ONES THEY MAY BE GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN TWO MORE I MUST LIST BUTCH STATELER MAY 1996 AND DAVIE HILBURN!! GONE BUT NEVER OUT OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!
Very Kind words about my family. Thanks
Tracy

United States

#344 Jun 8, 2010
dude love wrote:
I FORGOT ABOUT BUGER RED, WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM, AND THE HICKS BOY THAT GOT KILLED AT HICKMAN, THE BOY THAT DROWNED IN THE RIVER, HIS LAST NAME WAS KING, HE WAS RONNIE WARRENS NEPHEW. I KNEW HIS BROTHER JOHN REALLY WELL, THAT WAS SO SAD.
the Lil boy that drowned in the river was his dad name sammy king by chance
CHS Student

Duluth, GA

#345 Jun 9, 2010
Left Long Ago wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Voice" -- A very fitting title to a wonderful fella. A very civic minded man who sincerely cared about Caruthersville and Pemiscot County. I know the Boothill misses Cleat as much as JoAnn, Preston, Debbie, Belinda and Crystal do.
JoAnn Stanfill passed earlier this year.
Never Forget

Jefferson City, MO

#346 Jun 18, 2010
Tony 'Rome' Robertson

Rest in Peace. I love you.
missing you

Dyersburg, TN

#347 Jun 18, 2010
Doyle Lott
will be 2 years July 21st 2010

Happy Fathers day. Loved and remembered everyday.
Shannon

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#348 Jun 19, 2010
Donna Grays Tipton
July 17, 2009

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#349 Jun 19, 2010
You never really heal once you loose a loved one, you simply try to move on.
RIP
Jonella
LeRoy
Harve
Rushing girls

Chicago, IL

#350 Sep 9, 2010
R.I.P.-- Daddy..(Steve McCall)
Uncle Marlin..
Stormy
Kenny
Calvin
Sissy
Tommy
Martha burns (grandmother)
Leakyn Jade Cole
Jimmy dale smith
Grandma phelphs
And many more gone but nor forgotten.. We promise we will always love u.. Forever in our thoughts and heart..
jodie

Allons, TN

#351 Nov 21, 2010
my daugther HEATHER ALTICE & husband RAY HALE you are so missed & never forgot with my heart broken ,i send my love with you.life goes on but the holidays are to sadd for me now ..thinking of you everyday eyes full of tears and heart full of saddness...
Jo Walker

Kennett, MO

#352 Apr 8, 2012
dukegirl wrote:
Mark Johnecheck
What about Mark Johnecheck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police arrest MO man accused of rape 21 min Iknow 13
the moon disappeared (Dec '12) 1 hr Bentofish 76
best friend 5 hr guest of rr 28
lawn mowing person 5 hr guest 9
justin hamptom 17 hr Wow 6
Please tell me this is not true Fri kitten 5
Micheal Bivens Fri Curious 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance