ISIS fighters more likely to vote dem...

ISIS fighters more likely to vote democrat ticket

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Einsteinsbrain

Steele, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2014
In the last few weeks a photo tweet from an ISIS supporter in front of the White House was posted and a pro-ISIS banner surfaced at the Ferguson riots in Missouri.

But the danger may be more than just about a public relations war.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is just one of many who fear ISIS terrorists could have already entered the United States through the porous southern border.

"There is, I think, great concern, that the border between the United States and Mexico is unsecured and we don't know who is using that," Perry said.

"What I will share with you is that we've seen historic high levels of individuals from countries with terrorist ties over the course of the last four months," he continued. "Individuals from ISIS and other terrorist states could be, and I think it is a very real possibility, that they may have already used that."
Jose

Senath, MO

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Comrade you crack me up. And a side note. People in Texas do not want the borders closed. Thats their chap labor for yard work, house building and even baby sitters. Its just laughable propaganda. You couldn't afford a Tyson chicken if they closed the borders.
Einsteinsbrain

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Jose wrote:
Comrade you crack me up. And a side note. People in Texas do not want the borders closed. Thats their chap labor for yard work, house building and even baby sitters. Its just laughable propaganda. You couldn't afford a Tyson chicken if they closed the borders.
The days of not knowing who is coming into the country will come to an end with the next attack on a major US city. Americans from both parties will demand the border be secured with a guest worker program put in place to supply that cheap labor both parties love.

Unfortunately, it will probably take another 9/11 type attack. But, with the destruction of the military, protecting our physical borders will be about the only "foreign policy vision" this administration will agree to fund. People have yet come to the realization of just how severe Obama has denigrated America's global influence. Unfortunately, our enemies do realize what a precarious position America is in. Faltering economy, massive debt and de-militarization combined with open borders put a smile on our enemies faces.
Joe Ferguson

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 23, 2014
I heard ISIS is already in this country in every state
Patriot

Union, MO

#5 Aug 24, 2014
Einsteinsbrain wrote:
In the last few weeks a photo tweet from an ISIS supporter in front of the White House was posted and a pro-ISIS banner surfaced at the Ferguson riots in Missouri.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry is just one of many who fear ISIS terrorists could have already entered the United States through the porous southern border.
"There is, I think, great concern, that the border between the United States and Mexico is unsecured and we don't know who is using that," Perry said.
"What I will share with you is that we've seen historic high levels of individuals from countries with terrorist ties over the course of the last four months," he continued. "Individuals from ISIS and other terrorist states could be, and I think it is a very real possibility, that they may have already used that."
You're as bad as Jerry.LMAO!

https://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/August...
John J

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Aug 25, 2014
Einsteinsbrain wrote:
You do realize that when you vote on local elections you are voting Democrat. Probably not because your a attention seeking idiot.

Steele, MO

#7 Aug 25, 2014
John J wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that when you vote on local elections you are voting democrat.
I think we all realize pemiscot county is controlled by the old yellow dogs and government sucking hood rat coalition. But not to worry, you don't have to vote for those listed on the clown parade. Just vote your druthers on the amendments, pick out the least crooked lawyers for judges and prosecutor, then get yourself a good night's sleep, mr attention hoe
John J

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2014
Your so ignorant you dont realize what a blooming stupid ass idiot your making of yourself in here. Maybe a man should teach you a lesson once and for all, Anytime anywhere pal. Its time someone finally shut that big mouth from behind a computer up. Man up or shut the hell up
DrDarwin

Steele, MO

#9 Aug 25, 2014
John J wrote:
Your so ignorant you dont realize what a blooming stupid ass idiot your making of yourself in here. Maybe a man should teach you a lesson once and for all, Anytime anywhere pal. Its time someone finally shut that big mouth from behind a computer up. Man up or shut the hell up
No matter the name, you've always been easy ...lol

And the biggest attention hoe in the ville.
DrHouse

San Jose, CA

#10 Aug 25, 2014
I'm just glad we weren't attacked by ISIS today. Half the Whitehouse was in St.Louis attending the smoked up, finger flipping, strong arm robbing Michael Brown's funeral while the other half scrambled golf...

Could have been caught off guard
DrHouse

Steele, MO

#11 Aug 26, 2014
President Barack Obama sent no White House representative to the memorial Mass held yesterday in Rochester, New Hampshire, for James Foley, the American journalist beheaded by the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) terrorists.

President Obama, however, did send three White House aides to Monday’s funeral for Michael Brown, an 18-year-old African American fatally shot in an encounter with a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo.

The memorial mass for James Foley took place Sunday at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in Foley’s hometown. Connie Hammond, an administrative assistant at Holy Rosary, told CNSNews.com that no White House officials were in attendance.
american

Sikeston, MO

#12 Aug 26, 2014
when will the people wakeup and realize that obamais not concerned about u.s he is a halfbread musulum

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2014
I once had sex with 15 black men while my parents were away. Wow! What a night at church that was!

FA LA LA LA BURP!

Am I clear?

This is where you stare at the computer screen Cumrag

Am I clear Jesus Junior?

Oh the days of your vast knowledge of copy and paste those fantastic scriptures you use to post!!!!! And in the same thread cursing at people ......you have fell off the wagon havent you Jesus Junior?

FA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Am I clear?

:Look in my good eye when Im addressing you boy

“Radical Racist Radical Liar”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 27, 2014
DANCE PUPPET DANCE!!!!

YOUR MASTER IS PLEASED LITTLE BOY!

FA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAA........Yea thats right ISIS is in Cooter. They ran all the blacks out and now Comrade Winston is their sleeper cell leader....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
recent excapes 10 min The truth 48
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 2 hr Tiger HIGH 357
Trinity 2 hr Rumor has it 1
Mayor /Newspaper 3 hr guest 36
Megan & Shane Mansfield 4 hr Worker 5
Johnny Marie Johnson (Ree Ree) (Jun '10) 5 hr Guest 29
addicts (Mar '17) 5 hr Gues 5

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance