First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo

Columbia, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2011
hey whats goin on? y we have muhammed pic in office n guard shack? is that the result scerwin patty? if so she is as gulty as he. i mean he's gone forget it. is that rumour true that he got fird cuz he and patty????? someone please tell me.
Cville res

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 3, 2011
boo wrote:
hey whats goin on? y we have muhammed pic in office n guard shack? is that the result scerwin patty? if so she is as gulty as he. i mean he's gone forget it. is that rumour true that he got fird cuz he and patty????? someone please tell me.
Don't know what ur talkin bout. Be more specific
Pumpkin patch

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Christina can see all the trinity guys now that her office is next door to them. Her poor new husband has noooooo idea.
country

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Pumpkin patch wrote:
Christina can see all the trinity guys now that her office is next door to them. Her poor new husband has noooooo idea.
Who is Christina? Is she screwing around with some guy at trinity? Ic so who?
robert g.

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2011
country wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Christina? Is she screwing around with some guy at trinity? Ic so who?
I heard she was seeing freddy russom! Not sure he likes angela. He said he gonna whoop the king next time he steps out of line and gets mouthy with his boss!! He said he is the baddest mofo at the shipyard!!! He said king has a glass jaw!
the facts please

Portageville, MO

#7 Oct 15, 2011
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!!!!
Fed Up

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Dec 12, 2011
Well, its the same old story out there at trinity. Over the past several years production has doubled but the pay has hardly changed. The BIG WIGS at trinity and corporate are the only ones benefiting from the major increase of production. We make them millions of dollars and we get a free dinner and a slap to the face. Why can't they be like some of these other big corporations and pay better so that we can do more than barely get by? For all the youngsters that are leaving school and entering the work world, stay clear of trinity. Caruthersville is the most productive yard and least paid. I reccomend college or nucor.
interested

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
Well, its the same old story out there at trinity. Over the past several years production has doubled but the pay has hardly changed. The BIG WIGS at trinity and corporate are the only ones benefiting from the major increase of production. We make them millions of dollars and we get a free dinner and a slap to the face. Why can't they be like some of these other big corporations and pay better so that we can do more than barely get by? For all the youngsters that are leaving school and entering the work world, stay clear of trinity. Caruthersville is the most productive yard and least paid. I reccomend college or nucor.
Why the Fu[€ don't u go to Nucor? Shit if it's that bad quit!!!

Waterloo, IL

#10 Dec 12, 2011
Are there any real men working at Trinity. Sounds like just a bunch of pus+sy as+sed bit+ches working out there.
boss

Dexter, MO

#11 Dec 14, 2011
i sure would like to tap that ass of kims dam she is hot
Freebies

Waterloo, IL

#12 Dec 14, 2011
guest wrote:
Are there any real men working at Trinity. Sounds like just a bunch of pus+sy as+sed bit+ches working out there.
I was told when they hire you out there they give you free safety glasses, hard hat, safety boots and your first box of tampons with a dicount card for future tampon puchases. There are so many whiney assed pussies out there they give them a discount on tampon purchases. Oh yeah a free box of kleenex too to wipe the whiney tears away.
Fed Up

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Dec 14, 2011
If there is a bunch of p%&ssies out there you definately have to be an employee. And to whoever interested is i've already quit you jackass.

Waterloo, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
If there is a bunch of p%&ssies out there you definately have to be an employee. And to whoever interested is i've already quit you jackass.
Did they make you return your unused tampons? Sounds like your whiney ass still needs them. Naw, never worked there. They dont pay near enough.
sgt schultz

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
u should be just happy you evenhave a job
Shipyard alumni

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2011
Trinity guys are hard workers but very underpaid

Waterloo, IL

#17 Dec 18, 2011
Shipyard alumni wrote:
Trinity guys are hard workers but very underpaid
And judging from your IP, you work so hard out there you have time to use the company internet while you are at work to post on topix. Maybe if they didnt have all you overpaid lazy asses on the internet at work, they could afford to pay the real workers a little more money, huh.
Wondering

San Jose, CA

#18 Dec 19, 2011
Will we get paid early this week?
Trinity alumni

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 19, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>And judging from your IP, you work so hard out there you have time to use the company internet while you are at work to post on topix. Maybe if they didnt have all you overpaid lazy asses on the internet at work, they could afford to pay the real workers a little more money, huh.
Well if u weren't a retard u would know what alumni means. Second I didn't work in an office. Third nucor pays me more in a week then u probably make in a year. Suck on that haha
thefacts

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Trinity alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if u weren't a retard u would know what alumni means. Second I didn't work in an office. Third nucor pays me more in a week then u probably make in a year. Suck on that haha
Isn't it funny how you Nucor people brag about what you make, when in reality your pay is depending on production pay? Hourly wages is lower than Trinity. Also, most people that work at Nucor are either divorced or in financial stress. Not all but many. It irritates me that people that work at Nucor think they are so much better than anyone else, get off your high horse.
Trinity alumni

Dallas, TX

#21 Dec 20, 2011
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it funny how you Nucor people brag about what you make, when in reality your pay is depending on production pay? Hourly wages is lower than Trinity. Also, most people that work at Nucor are either divorced or in financial stress. Not all but many. It irritates me that people that work at Nucor think they are so much better than anyone else, get off your high horse.
Haha. I'd be jelous too if I were you. Well ima go shit and wipe my ass with a some franklins. Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofers? 2 hr Good Roofer 2
another city theif 2 hr What 3
what ever happened to dawn edwards and her kids? (May '14) 13 hr Guest 8
Do you know Skylor Woods? 19 hr Corie 3
Cindy herrin 22 hr Winner 12
Len or Lennie Welsh 22 hr Deangelo Wayne Joe 1
Trump for President!! 22 hr Guest 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages