XDEMOCRAT

Steele, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2014
Saturday in Denver at the Western Conservative Summit, former Governor Sarah Palin (R-AK) made the argument for impeaching President Barack Obama, saying, "No serious person can deny President Obama has violated the constitution."

Listing the president's high crimes and misdemeanors as his illegal changes to ObamaCare, the IRS targeting of conservatives, the DOJ targeting reporters, and the VA killing veterans, Palin said Obama is "radically changing the balance of power."

She ended by declaring, "We had a revolution in 1776 because we don't do kings."
Hey XDEMOCRAT

San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2014
There are 2 kinds if Republicans. Millionaires and suckers. Open your wallet to determine which one you are.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Jul 21, 2014
Sarah Palin....The Tea Party Pin Up Girl.......really Sarah Palin? A known quitter? LMAO......Palin?

She couldnt get elected if she bought every vote LOL
guest

Pine Bluff, AR

#4 Jul 21, 2014
I'd fuckher.
XDEMOCRAT

Steele, MO

#5 Jul 21, 2014
Hey XDEMOCRAT wrote:
There are 2 kinds if Republicans. Millionaires and suckers. Open your wallet to determine which one you are.
IT is a shame when a X Republican FEMALE governor is smarter and definitely has bigger balls than the President of the United States.

He's good at campaigning, but as we all now know, dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to world affairs, finance, healthcare and protecting our borders. We just have to hope he plays a lot more golf and vacations with his Hollywood buddies. His weak mind has already left the job, hopefully his body will soon follow.

Come on 2016, lets get this POS and his communist Czars out of Washington.
guest

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jul 22, 2014
King Me Zerocrats!!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#7 Jul 22, 2014
XDEMOCRAT wrote:
<quoted text>IT is a shame when a X Republican FEMALE governor is smarter and definitely has bigger balls than the President of the United States.
He's good at campaigning, but as we all now know, dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to world affairs, finance, healthcare and protecting our borders. We just have to hope he plays a lot more golf and vacations with his Hollywood buddies. His weak mind has already left the job, hopefully his body will soon follow.
Come on 2016, lets get this POS and his communist Czars out of Washington.
XDEMOCRAT,
Anyone who praises Sarah Palin immediately shows their ignorance - so, I guess you realize your post cements the fact that you are an ignoramous...

Sara Palin is nothing but a has-been - who never was - trying to keep in the public eye. She keeps hoping & praying she'll get a permanent gig on FOX or some other right-wing tv or radio show.

She knows she doesn't have the intelligence to even think about holding a public office. The only reason she was elected Governor of Alaska was because of her loud mouth & her good looks. And, it's likely she also passed out a few favors (if you know what I mean) to get elected Governor.

She quickly found that she could't handle the Governor's job & was faced with law suits stemming from her abuse of power while governor. She had to start writing books & work part-time on FOX to pay the legal bills she incurred because of her abuse of power as governor.

Brains & ability didn' have a thing do do with why Sarah Palin was elected Governor of Alaska!!!

Oh, as far as Sarah Palin being smarter that President Obama - this is the biggest laugh of the century!!!

Did you know that Sarah barely made it through college - she kept getting booted out of college? She went through 5 colleges before she finally found one that would give her a degree.

I don't know about the balls part (who know- maybe Sarah is a freak & really does have balls)- but she definately has a BIGGER MOUTH THAN OBAMA OR ALMOST ANYBODY!

However, everything that proceeds out of her mouth is an embarassment to THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

Yes, Sarah Palin has become a liability to Republicans.

A new poll shows that REPUBLICANS HOPE THAT SARAH PALIN WOULD JUST GO AWAY - NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN...

XDEMOCRAT

Steele, MO

#8 Jul 22, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
XDEMOCRAT,
Anyone who praises Sarah Palin immediately shows their ignorance - so, I guess you realize your post cements the fact that you are an ignoramous...
Sara Palin is nothing but a has-been - who never was - trying to keep in the public eye. She keeps hoping & praying she'll get a permanent gig on FOX or some other right-wing tv or radio show.
She knows she doesn't have the intelligence to even think about holding a public office. The only reason she was elected Governor of Alaska was because of her loud mouth & her good looks. And, it's likely she also passed out a few favors (if you know what I mean) to get elected Governor.
She quickly found that she could't handle the Governor's job & was faced with law suits stemming from her abuse of power while governor. She had to start writing books & work part-time on FOX to pay the legal bills she incurred because of her abuse of power as governor.
Brains & ability didn' have a thing do do with why Sarah Palin was elected Governor of Alaska!!!
Oh, as far as Sarah Palin being smarter that President Obama - this is the biggest laugh of the century!!!
Did you know that Sarah barely made it through college - she kept getting booted out of college? She went through 5 colleges before she finally found one that would give her a degree.
I don't know about the balls part (who know- maybe Sarah is a freak & really does have balls)- but she definately has a BIGGER MOUTH THAN OBAMA OR ALMOST ANYBODY!
However, everything that proceeds out of her mouth is an embarassment to THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!
Yes, Sarah Palin has become a liability to Republicans.
A new poll shows that REPUBLICANS HOPE THAT SARAH PALIN WOULD JUST GO AWAY - NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN...
Sarah Palin knows we have 50 states in this great union. She knows you can see Russia from Alaska. She knew it was only a matter of time before Putin invaded Crimea. She knows Muslim jihadists are wrong to slaughter Christians just because they don't convert to Islam. She knew Obamacare would be a disaster for America. She would have prevented ambassador Stevens from being raped and slaughtered. She would have prevented the ridiculous mess at the Southern border. I could go on but you get the message

Our president doesn't get any of the things I mentioned above and come November, you'll see who the big liability for the democratic party is.
XDEMOCRAT

Steele, MO

#9 Jul 22, 2014
Polls show, even middle-class working democrats realize what a huge mistake they made by voting this liberal lite weight radical thinker into the Whitehouse.
Putin

Russia

#10 Jul 22, 2014
XDEMOCRAT wrote:
Polls show, even middle-class working democrats realize what a huge mistake they made by voting this liberal lite weight radical thinker into the Whitehouse.
I be a king. I'm 'boutta cotton candy 'dat ass, I ain't naw hollaback girl. They smoke my meat twice as long as those other Repubjerks!
ha!!

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Putin wrote:
<quoted text>I be a king. I'm 'boutta cotton candy 'dat ass, I ain't naw hollaback girl. They smoke my meat twice as long as those other Repubjerks!
Lol!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#12 Jul 23, 2014
XDEMOCRAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin knows we have 50 states in this great union. She knows you can see Russia from Alaska. She knew it was only a matter of time before Putin invaded Crimea. She knows Muslim jihadists are wrong to slaughter Christians just because they don't convert to Islam. She knew Obamacare would be a disaster for America. She would have prevented ambassador Stevens from being raped and slaughtered. She would have prevented the ridiculous mess at the Southern border. I could go on but you get the message
Our president doesn't get any of the things I mentioned above and come November, you'll see who the big liability for the democratic party is.
XDEMOCRAT,
Your intelligence level is so low - it's actually embarassing trying to communicate you.

If Sarah Palin were elected president - the first time there was a real national emergency or problem - she would resign & run crying as fast as she could back to Alaska!

After realizing she didnt have the SMARTS to be president - she'd start in with the blogs & guest appearances & short tv gigs again.

Then, she'd spend the rest of her life writing books, short tv gigs on FOX, making guest appearances on GOP events & bashing the current Democraticic president - while telling the American people how she would run the country - IF SHE WERE PRESIDENT.. What a joke!!!

If you can't see Sarah Palin for the stupid ignorant fool she is - then you are as pitiful as she is...

All Sarah Palin is about is keeping herself in the public eye - so she can make money off of her books, speeches, short tv gigs etc...
XDEMOCRAT

Steele, MO

#13 Jul 23, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
XDEMOCRAT,
Your intelligence level is so low - it's actually embarassing trying to communicate you.
If Sarah Palin were elected president - the first time there was a real national emergency or problem - she would resign & run crying as fast as she could back to Alaska!
After realizing she didnt have the SMARTS to be president - she'd start in with the blogs & guest appearances & short tv gigs again.
Then, she'd spend the rest of her life writing books, short tv gigs on FOX, making guest appearances on GOP events & bashing the current Democraticic president - while telling the American people how she would run the country - IF SHE WERE PRESIDENT.. What a joke!!!
If you can't see Sarah Palin for the stupid ignorant fool she is - then you are as pitiful as she is...
All Sarah Palin is about is keeping herself in the public eye - so she can make money off of her books, speeches, short tv gigs etc...
I wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin for president either.

I just pointed out some areas of world events, political and historical truths, where she was obviously was right and Obama was dead wrong.

If you don't like Sarah, just think how stupid you have to be to vote for an idiot like Obama.
FA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Jul 23, 2014
Oh so NOW you wouldnt vote for Sarah Palin but for YEARS you whined in here how you thought Palin was the BEST CHOICE in the GOP ticket for president.....yea Doug you said that! You also said Santorum was going to beat Obama like a step child, yep you said that in here too you lying mfer. You also said Trump would be our next president, another classic lie from the great Christian two faced jerk you are in here.....mfer.

You also claimed Romney would win in a landslide over Obama....how'd that work out fer ya? YOU BETCHA!

But your most famous lie in here Jesus Junior was making that dastardly claim of how Obama was the Anti Christ, Obama was a Muslim, Obama wasnt a natural born citizen, how Obama was a Terrorist and of course nothing compares to your claim to that gas prices would be $5 a gallon by 11/12......yes I wont stop posting this because I have never seen a bigger loser of a f-ing BOZO two faced Jesus Freak who goes around telling other people how to live and then curse at them in the same damn thread here in Topix.
Ya know Doug lets face facts jackwagon. Without Topix me and catfish and alumni....your life would be a BIG FAT ZERO! Because I find it hard to believe you actually have any friends in life, oh you may have acquaintances but buddy theyre only friendly to you to your face. The fact is Doug....no one likes you and yes I ask around about you. They all say the same.......asshole and bully

AM I CLEAR?
FA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Jul 23, 2014
Im sitting here laughing my ass at you Doug. You such a dork LMAO

FA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Am I clear?

Thank you sir thatll be $2.50
bob

Gideon, MO

#17 Jul 26, 2014
Watch the language

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snake gang 25 min whoever 2
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr redeemer 576
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr redeemer 3,169
Ashley Williams 3 hr Remember 4
hey tiger check this 3 hr rockin in the fre... 1
do not understand city 5 hr taxpayer 1
Who Knows Donna Henson? (Nov '09) 9 hr honey 19

Caruthersville Jobs

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Caruthersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caruthersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]