First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fed up

Navarre, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2012
i can tell you right now the chief wont last much longer , not with all this going on with his officers , i know that one is going to be brought out in the open for what he has been doing , he knows who he is , now i find out he is seeing a girl on bell between 8th and 9th it is on film so going to nights is not going to save you im working on it now i just hsve to be carefull, waite and see
oh no

Navarre, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2012
watch out
Hey

Farmington, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm heard that before! Quit dissin the police!
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Oct 25, 2012
You make a lot of allegations. Do you have any proof of any kind to back up what you say?
fed up

Navarre, FL

#5 Oct 26, 2012
yes i have text and people that he called every day whe he worked cooter and ask her to come out side every day of her work that will stand up for her
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 26, 2012
There are higher authorities you could report this to, why don't you?
Mandy Blagg

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2012
If you have what you "claim" you have, then why have you not produced it yet???? Obviously you know who I am and where I live (considering you drove by my house just yesterday). I'm waiting......
WHICH ONE

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2012
Mandy Blagg wrote:
If you have what you "claim" you have, then why have you not produced it yet???? Obviously you know who I am and where I live (considering you drove by my house just yesterday). I'm waiting......
Are you saying HE is messing around on HER or SHE is at it again????????? CB or MB??????
cville chick

Ballwin, MO

#9 Oct 28, 2012
All of the cops in this town think that they are so smart. They all cover for each other and most tje time the wives know and just dont care. But I can be for sure it is not just one messing around on his wife.
fed up

Navarre, FL

#10 Oct 28, 2012
know body ever said blaggs name what are you talkng about if you want to see proof come see me if you know who i am talking about i have proof on who i am talking about
cville peeps

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
As I was reading nobody ever said someones name so why would u throw blaggs name into this? Bahaha looks like u already know alittle bit of what's going on but not the whole truth. This officer should b put on charges for what he's done only reason y it hasn't happened yet is for the kids involved and his wife some people to consider others feelings also considered the fact that she does need to know. If I ever want her to know truth I know where she works ill leave her voicemail and tell her in details things that only she would know personal n private things this officer has been doing for over ten yrs he knows he's wrong and perverted man! If it was my husband I wouldn't wanna show my face muchless what kids would think. So there's ur answer nothing has been done outa feelings for how others will b so hurt from this* think about it* if wife wants 2no truth I'm always home n will tell u truth!!!
Mandy Blagg

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 28, 2012
cville peeps wrote:
As I was reading nobody ever said someones name so why would u throw blaggs name into this? Bahaha looks like u already know alittle bit of what's going on but not the whole truth. This officer should b put on charges for what he's done only reason y it hasn't happened yet is for the kids involved and his wife some people to consider others feelings also considered the fact that she does need to know. If I ever want her to know truth I know where she works ill leave her voicemail and tell her in details things that only she would know personal n private things this officer has been doing for over ten yrs he knows he's wrong and perverted man! If it was my husband I wouldn't wanna show my face muchless what kids would think. So there's ur answer nothing has been done outa feelings for how others will b so hurt from this* think about it* if wife wants 2no truth I'm always home n will tell u truth!!!
Well it's not too hard to figure out... A previous post referred to the officer in question, working at Cooter. So hmmm... I guess that would be my husband, wouldn't it? I'm not stupid.. And just so you know, since you think you know so damn much, I DONT work anymore... So as I've said before, if you have what you claim you have, then produce it or shut up. And yes, I do know he's been accussed of some things over the last month but that's it just accusations, no proof. Have a great day :)
wondering

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
but u still with him everybody aint lying on him is thats why u not working because u shame or is thats why yall don't fish like u were or u scared because u didn't have a good life with nice things and have them with him smh
Katelyn

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Don't worry about whoever that is Mandy. They can't even speak English, let alone know what the heck they are talking about.
cville peeps

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Mandy u got things messed up! With his shaved so slick self lmao!!! The man I'm speaking of is perverted an has been for many years to the point of stalking and harrassing me begging me to b with his no good self. U know where I live if u wanna know come to me woman to woman and ask that's ur opinion to do. I just wanted him to FINALLY leave me alone and past month he's been a ghost so guess he's stopped for now since I finally opened my mouth n told on him. I'm home all day and since u don't work at office anymore nothings stopping u??? Smh!!! Sms... yea n said that right he shaves himself completely hairless in privates plus much more I know in details I just didn't wanna destroy family!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 29, 2012
cville peeps wrote:
Mandy u got things messed up! With his shaved so slick self lmao!!! The man I'm speaking of is perverted an has been for many years to the point of stalking and harrassing me begging me to b with his no good self. U know where I live if u wanna know come to me woman to woman and ask that's ur opinion to do. I just wanted him to FINALLY leave me alone and past month he's been a ghost so guess he's stopped for now since I finally opened my mouth n told on him. I'm home all day and since u don't work at office anymore nothings stopping u??? Smh!!! Sms... yea n said that right he shaves himself completely hairless in privates plus much more I know in details I just didn't wanna destroy family!!!!
Did you graduate even high school with that grammar, I hope not.:/
Mandy Blagg

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2012
This will be my last response, because obviously you're an idiot and I refuse to continue to "stoop" to your level. I found your brother, gave him my number for you to call, yet I've still not received that call. No I will not come to your house, for you to what have me arrested.. Isn't that what this is all about anyway, your brother and dad thought they were above the law and found out differently, so suddenly you come forward with all these accusations of how you've been sleeping with the police in order to try and get them out of it. Well boo hoo, it didn't work sorry. You might want to take a good long look in the mirror little girl, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when karma comes around and bites you in the butt for all those lies you've been telling... Have a great day!!
outsider

Campbell, MO

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Wow you are a very gullible woman. Why would someone make that up. It's okay to look like a fool sometimes. Go ahead face it your husband is a cheat he got caught. Now you get to catch hell. Every good woman has been in your shoes.
fed up

Navarre, FL

#19 Oct 30, 2012
you let your husband fool you mandy or you would not even know about any court case , he already told you and soothed it over, you are a fool to let him treat you like that , that is why he got put on nights he got caught going out and turning around in her drive way, they have tracking device on each car and he got caught. stay with that pervert. and please keep him away . your the one mandy that put his name out there you need to wake up so you know there was a problem, and it has nothing to do with a city charge
really-

United States

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Are u serious Mandy??? Nobody ever said ur husbands name and nobody ever said who the girl was. All anybody wanted was for HIM to leave her alone. Seriously some petty azz city charges?? 3charges got thrown out anyways has nothing to do with that. U took phone number to someone I don't even associate with so no never got it. And yes ur right I am a little girl when it comes to his old ass harrassing me since about 14yrs old. Makes him a pervert stalker child molester. But u got sh*t messed up thinking I will call the police!! Really??? That's the furthest thing I want is police believe me I don't need no punkss cops to assist me in anything lmao??? Obviously u know the truth or u would've never stalked my parents house to try n get me ur phone #?? I'm not stupid n when u say lil girl get it right I have 4little girls I'm not one but way too young for him and my husband thinks the same. Like I said b4 I'm not calling u I'm not saying any names but if u wanna b woman enough to know truth come to my home I have my kids here with me lol don't b scared unless u don't want truth. I'm here from 8-3 everyday and have all the time u want/need to ask me anything. NOBODY ever said they SLEPT with ur husband would never go that low lol but he has harrassed and stalked me for years and time for it too stop before someone gets hurt or charges put on them!!! I could bust him out on topix but have chosen not too! I wasn't even the one posting all comments before but this is me NOW!! Grow some nerve n come ask me face 2 face if ur not worried about it then jump out of this conversation u put ur own husband and ur name iin this that was ur dumb fault cause nobody else ever said names.. lol really???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumpster Diver Chick 1 hr Love - able 5
mary Watson Pritchett Thu MaryHater 24
6 foot Tranny Thu Dnre 24
who is billy carleton (Nov '09) Thu Guest 6
Fed bust in Steele Wed whatever 18
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) Tue guest 24
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) Jun 28 Jennifer_0313 423

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages