First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chippette

United States

#23 Aug 10, 2014
Are you stupid that last comment must've been a jealous man or scorned woman. He is built wonderful there's not an ounce of fat on him. He's the kind of man who can pick you up and take care of you
Guest01

Hayti, MO

#24 Aug 11, 2014
Lol!!! I've known him since high school. I like Bert, but he's faithful to no one.
Chippette

United States

#25 Aug 11, 2014
He is if he gets what he wants and I'd give it to him every minute of every day.
Tommy boy

Caruthersville, MO

#26 Sep 6, 2014
Is he the same one that works at trinity
Tommy boy

Caruthersville, MO

#27 Sep 6, 2014
He better watch out he has been messing with Regina hawks and her sister said she found out that she has genital warts and some kind of infection and still going out with different guys. Every night there's going to be a lot of pissed off old ladies around town because she dont care if they are single or not
Country

Branson, MO

#28 Sep 7, 2014
Hes what i like in a man and illl make him mine yet watch n see!!!! And u already know who this is so hate away!!
Dr Dre

Campbell, MO

#29 Sep 7, 2014
Country wrote:
Hes what i like in a man and illl make him mine yet watch n see!!!! And u already know who this is so hate away!!
Give up. Bert is straight up GAY, his boyfriend works at the boat. Geez. He likes the POLE not the HOLE!!
tina

United States

#30 Sep 8, 2014
I think he is cute but nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yard Sale 2 hr taxpayer 20
Trinity layoff 2 hr me 9
Whitney 16 hr DHA 17
Obama lowers oil prices and raises stock market... (Nov '13) 23 hr Not Racist 20
Lee Thu guest 8
jiffy jims (May '12) Thu wth 13
freaky women is caruthersville (Feb '16) Thu licker 39

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages