Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2014
Is he dating anyone?

Highlandville, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2014
No

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2014
He should be pulling mad gash wit that collection of affliction tshirts.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2014
He's got style. He just comes off like he's pissed off at the world.
Doosh Patrol

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2014
It's only acceptable to wear affliction shirts and four earrings if you're an actual cage fighter. On the other hand 99 percent of those guys aren't 40 years old either.

I've changed my mind. It's never cool to have four earrings. Therefore as the captain of The Doosh Patrol, I hereby place Mr Ellison under Doosh arrest for the aforementioned violations. There will be no trial, as all the Facebook selfies contain more than enough evidence to gain a conviction.
Yikes

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2014
Yeah that guy is a total tool. Just check his facebook page LMAO. He's such a bad ass who used to be a "MMA" fighter. What a joke. These guys around here crack me up who watch the UFC and think just because they wear the shirts and play the games, they know it all about fighting.
dylanmckay

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2014
He's the only man who misses the 90's more than Vanilla Ice.

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2014
He's a great friend and he's handsome so leave him alone. You're just mad you can't get anyone with a smile like him. He's the kind of man a woman likes. I'd love to tame him.

Campbell, MO

#10 Jul 1, 2014
Guest wrote:
He's a great friend and he's handsome so leave him alone. You're just mad you can't get anyone with a smile like him. He's the kind of man a woman likes. I'd love to tame him.
And you with all your moralistic posts about people being "hos" on other topics. Look who's talking all skanky now! Freakin hilarious. Go on and go get him girl. Add to those numbers, then folks can talk about you!

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2014
You're goofier than hell. What a nut job.

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Jul 1, 2014
He messes with nothing but skanks.
big red machine

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Jul 2, 2014
C.p.is a bad mofo
Anonymous

Clinton, MO

#15 Jul 3, 2014
He looks good in those shirts.
breaking news

Olathe, KS

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Who is C.P?????

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Jul 22, 2014
Chris phelps
Island loverz

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2014
He be one fine mane.
tanktop

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2014
Island loverz wrote:
He be one fine mane.
Is he dating anyone?

Caruthersville, MO

#20 Jul 23, 2014
Never stays committed in his relationships. Yes he does look good but i think he has issues with women.
lol

United States

#21 Aug 10, 2014
Doosh Patrol wrote:
It's only acceptable to wear affliction shirts and four earrings if you're an actual cage fighter. On the other hand 99 percent of those guys aren't 40 years old either.
I've changed my mind. It's never cool to have four earrings. Therefore as the captain of The Doosh Patrol, I hereby place Mr Ellison under Doosh arrest for the aforementioned violations. There will be no trial, as all the Facebook selfies contain more than enough evidence to gain a conviction.
Sounds like some jealousy going on!
truth

Campbell, MO

#22 Aug 10, 2014
He is a fat worthless piece of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
faulkner 6 min Ree 27
Little jeff phelps 15 hr Ashy 29
R Brandon Mon Iann 29
Lee Hawks Mon Ashy 10
Caruthersvilla snitches (Oct '17) Apr 18 Throw stones and ... 26
Judge Apr 16 Yasssss 6
Rick Brandon (Aug '17) Apr 16 Yasssss 27

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages