USA's Massive Illegal Drug Comsumptio...

USA's Massive Illegal Drug Comsumption - Partial Blame for Border Crisis...

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2014
America's massive quest for illegal drugs has turned Central America into nothing but a country of DRUG LORDS & VIOLENT GANGS - who put little value on human life - even children's lives...

No, the USA doesn't bear the full responsibility for all the gang violence going on in Central America - but we do bear a huge part of the the problem involved in the illegal drug trade which is rampant in those countries...

Central America is on the root between those who PRODUCE DRUGS & those who CONSUME massive amounts of DRUGS. And the other part of that root is clearly the United States.

For, it is no secret - illegal drug use in the United States is at epidemic proportions!!!

And some our wealthiest - most upstanding citizens are the ones consuming these illegal drugs. Yes, it's a sad state of affairs that the USA is the largest consumer of illegal drugs in the world... Illegal drugs is a huge blemish on the face of this country...

The children who are flooding into the USA borders have come from the most dangerous areas of the country, where drug lords & violent gangs are at the very root of the greatest levels of violence.

Central American countries have become nothing but transit corridors or warehouses for drugs reaching the United States.

The children from these violent South American countries - who are flodding into our country - are just the innocent victims of this drug trade induced violence which is killing & raping these INNOCENT CHILDREN.

Therefore, it is only right & just that the United States MUST extend a helping hand in helping these poor children.

If the United States had REALLY CRACKED DOWN ON ILLEGAL DRUGS ENTERING THIS COUNTRY - this problem of child refugees flooding into our country WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING...

YES, THE UNITED STATES BEARS A BIG RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Alumni Quote!!!!f the United States had REALLY CRACKED DOWN ON ILLEGAL DRUGS ENTERING THIS COUNTRY - this problem of child refugees flooding into our country WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING...

YES, THE UNITED STATES BEARS A BIG RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN...

The price of deploying an army of local, state and federal cops, prosecutors and guards to arrest, try and imprison the perpetrators of Dru Running into This Country... Using data from 2000, Harvard economist Jeffrey Miron estimated it as $7.7 billion4 per year while a 2007 study, by public policy expert Jon Gettman, figured it closer to $10.7 billion 5 per year.

Most of that money is eaten up by law enforcement according to Miron, with $2.94 billion going to prosecution costs in 2000, and less than half a billion toward incarceration....

It seems Throwing Money at it is not the answer!! CLOSING the Border Like Israel does WILL put A HUGE dent in The Drug Problem!! The Rich fly it in on there personnel planes...The Drug Cartels run up to 90% of The Drugs running thru Mexico! AGAIN CLOSE the border Put up A Huge Wall that's over 12 feet in the ground and 15 feet high with Razor wire atop of it and the Drugs and Illegal alien problem will be drastically cut!! lest than 20% will be coming across the southern border!! one Door closed!!!!EASY!!
But it seems some in congress and senate DON'T want it closed!! They feed off of the Federal revenues Generated by an open border policy, The Police The Border guards and The Prison and Court systems don't want the border closed!! There making Money by incarcerating The Drug runners...Its All about The Money!!!!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Alumni Quote!!!!f the United States had REALLY CRACKED DOWN ON ILLEGAL DRUGS ENTERING THIS COUNTRY - this problem of child refugees flooding into our country WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING...
The price of deploying an army of local, state and federal cops, prosecutors and guards to arrest, try and imprison the perpetrators of Dru Running into This Country... Using data from 2000, Harvard economist Jeffrey Miron estimated it as $7.7 billion4 per year while a 2007 study, by public policy expert Jon Gettman, figured it closer to $10.7 billion 5 per year.
Most of that money is eaten up by law enforcement according to Miron, with $2.94 billion going to prosecution costs in 2000, and less than half a billion toward incarceration....
It seems Throwing Money at it is not the answer!! CLOSING the Border Like Israel does WILL put A HUGE dent in The Drug Problem!! The Rich fly it in on there personnel planes...The Drug Cartels run up to 90% of The Drugs running thru Mexico! AGAIN CLOSE the border Put up A Huge Wall that's over 12 feet in the ground and 15 feet high with Razor wire atop of it and the Drugs and Illegal alien problem will be drastically cut!! lest than 20% will be coming across the southern border!! one Door closed!!!!EASY!!
But it seems some in congress and senate DON'T want it closed!! They feed off of the Federal revenues Generated by an open border policy, The Police The Border guards and The Prison and Court systems don't want the border closed!! There making Money by incarcerating The Drug runners...Its All about The Money!!!!
Jerry,
These illegal drugs entering our country are costing way more that can ever be made by incarcerating the drug runners! I do believe that's one of the most ignorant statments you've ever made on this forum.

Not only is illegal drugs costing billions in trying to stop the drugs from coming into our country - it is also having devastating effects on the lives & health of the people who comsume these drugs.

The USA will be paying medical bills for these drug abusers for generations. That's not even considering the break-up of families by illegal drugs - heck, we're even having babies who are born addicted to drugs who will suffer life-long health problems because of illegal drugs.

These illegal drugs need to be STOPPED IMMEDIATELY. Now, it doesen't really matter to me whether they build 50ft high razor wall fence around the whole southern border - or engage on an all out war ( foot-soldiers, guns, bombs, air attacks, drones etc).

We also need to make it IMPOSSIBLE for any illegal drugs to be transported by plane, ship, boat, submarine - or any other means of transportation into this country...

The USA needs to get serious about stopping these drugs from entering our country - even if it means spending 20 billion dollars!

Because, the cost is just to high if we DON'T stop illegal drugs from entering our country...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Jul 26, 2014
OK Smart ASS Just how do we stop the Drugs from entering The Country?? We did the Say No to Drugs in schools!! Didnt work!! We spend Billons upon Billons in The So called Drug War!! It dont work!! Its all because of An OPEN Border policy in Mexico!! CLOSE The Border Stop the inlux of Drugs and The Illegals coming into The Country!! I'm waitinfg to hear your Grand Proposal to stem the Flow of Drugs into this country!!

SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!! stop the supply The Demand will slowly fall off..
Its the same scenario with Cigarettes The Less places you can smoke and The Pricier they get the Less you see them!!!SIMPLE!!!!
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Oh and just so you know the State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars ANNUALLY on the drug problem!! BUILD A DAMN BRICK WALL high enough Lethal enough Deep enough Like Israel has And The Problem will Vanish!!!!.
Tiger High

Rayville, LA

#6 Jul 27, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Oh and just so you know the State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars ANNUALLY on the drug problem!! BUILD A DAMN BRICK WALL high enough Lethal enough Deep enough Like Israel has And The Problem will Vanish!!!!.
or just legalize 'em
Tiger High

Rayville, LA

#7 Jul 27, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
America's massive quest for illegal drugs has turned Central America into nothing but a country of DRUG LORDS & VIOLENT GANGS - who put little value on human life - even children's lives...
No, the USA doesn't bear the full responsibility for all the gang violence going on in Central America - but we do bear a huge part of the the problem involved in the illegal drug trade which is rampant in those countries...
Central America is on the root between those who PRODUCE DRUGS & those who CONSUME massive amounts of DRUGS. And the other part of that root is clearly the United States.
For, it is no secret - illegal drug use in the United States is at epidemic proportions!!!
And some our wealthiest - most upstanding citizens are the ones consuming these illegal drugs. Yes, it's a sad state of affairs that the USA is the largest consumer of illegal drugs in the world... Illegal drugs is a huge blemish on the face of this country...
The children who are flooding into the USA borders have come from the most dangerous areas of the country, where drug lords & violent gangs are at the very root of the greatest levels of violence.
Central American countries have become nothing but transit corridors or warehouses for drugs reaching the United States.
The children from these violent South American countries - who are flodding into our country - are just the innocent victims of this drug trade induced violence which is killing & raping these INNOCENT CHILDREN.
Therefore, it is only right & just that the United States MUST extend a helping hand in helping these poor children.
If the United States had REALLY CRACKED DOWN ON ILLEGAL DRUGS ENTERING THIS COUNTRY - this problem of child refugees flooding into our country WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING...
as I just mentioned to jerry, legalize 'em - liquor is legal - it's just another drug - we make things way too difficult - hey, I finished 12th in my tournament - was in the money -(<;
Just the facts Mam

Netherlands

#8 Jul 28, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Yeah and maybe we can sell tags and make money off it from nuts jobs like you.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 28, 2014
Jerry wrote:
OK Smart ASS Just how do we stop the Drugs from entering The Country?? We did the Say No to Drugs in schools!! Didnt work!! We spend Billons upon Billons in The So called Drug War!! It dont work!! Its all because of An OPEN Border policy in Mexico!! CLOSE The Border Stop the inlux of Drugs and The Illegals coming into The Country!! I'm waitinfg to hear your Grand Proposal to stem the Flow of Drugs into this country!!
SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!! stop the supply The Demand will slowly fall off..
Its the same scenario with Cigarettes The Less places you can smoke and The Pricier they get the Less you see them!!!SIMPLE!!!!
Jerry,
Obviously you didn't read my post on this thread where I stated...

"I DON'T CARE WHETHER THE USA BUILDS A FENCE AROUND THE SOUTHERN BORDER - or engages in an all-out war on ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS entering this country, by car/truck, ship, plane, submarine or any other method of transportion!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#10 Jul 28, 2014
Tiger High wrote:
<quoted text>as I just mentioned to jerry, legalize 'em - liquor is legal - it's just another drug - we make things way too difficult - hey, I finished 12th in my tournament - was in the money -(<;
Tiger High,
This has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever posted on this forum!

Don't worry, Tiger - our country is well on it's way to legalizing POT all over the country. That will be bad enough - but, can you just imagine what a night-mare it would be to legalize ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS???

We've got enough drug-heads in this country already!

Yes, we've got millions of people who've destroyed their bodies & their lives & their family's lives on - meth, cocain, heroine & all the other drugs people consume orally, inhale, shove up their noses, or inject by into needle their bodies...

If they legalized all drugs - this country would soon be worse than all those South American countries - or middle-east countries...
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#11 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Jerry,
Obviously you didn't read my post on this thread where I stated...
"I DON'T CARE WHETHER THE USA BUILDS A FENCE AROUND THE SOUTHERN BORDER - or engages in an all-out war on ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS entering this country, by car/truck, ship, plane, submarine or any other method of transportion!
Thats The Problem Alumni YOU DON'T CARE what they do, all you care about is The Poor children!!! Well if you want to stop The Illegal Drug trade ( and The Poor Lost Children) you have to get Dirty and Bloody!! Its all the DRUG cartels understand !! YES kids get killed when this happens BUT sometimes you have to break A few Eggs to make an omelet!! and Right now Their is A WAR going on at our Southern border.. I say to HELL with All these Refugees and CLOSE the border with Military Muscle!! once we do this The Drug problem stops The Poor children from Honduras are no longer our problem BUT their own countries problem!! Bleeding Hearts like yours will only make it EASY for others to follow And More Kids will be put in Harms way!! Get tough Close The border and if Obama would read my post the PROBLEM is SOLVED!! we got enough Kids Living on the streets being used as Sex slaves and Drug runners here in America to worry about, WE DO NOT NEED MORE form third world countries!!!!!!!
bubba

Rayville, LA

#13 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Tiger High,
This has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever posted on this forum!
Don't worry, Tiger - our country is well on it's way to legalizing POT all over the country. That will be bad enough - but, can you just imagine what a night-mare it would be to legalize ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS???
We've got enough drug-heads in this country already!
Yes, we've got millions of people who've destroyed their bodies & their lives & their family's lives on - meth, cocain, heroine & all the other drugs people consume orally, inhale, shove up their noses, or inject by into needle their bodies...
If they legalized all drugs - this country would soon be worse than all those South American countries - or middle-east countries...
you know when I say "legalize 'em", I am referring to the Timothy Leary "Plan" - solves a whole lot of problems with drugs, prison system and crime -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pants 1 hr Zoo Man 7
Wondering Fri StayAwayFromDrugs... 9
Taven Fri Fab 3
Caruthersvilla snitches (Oct '17) Thu Too funny 36
shooting over the weekend May 23 Yeah 7
Medic One Amazing May 21 Yeah 5
Prosecuting Attorneys Office May 20 Suprise 12

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages