Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 6, 2014
Idk who's white and black pitbull this is on Zaida running around earlier today, apparently it's someone's since there were kids calling after it. But I swear on everyone I love in my life if that dog walks up to me in the street and snaps at me again I WILL end it's f--king life right then and there. Get control of your pets or they WILL be controlled for you.
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 6, 2014
Also, don't give me any animal cruelty bs because I'm an avid animal lover, but when a dog is an obvious danger to innocent bystanders. That's different.
AMEN

New Madrid, MO

#3 Jun 6, 2014
There are several in town!!!
Citizen wrote:
Also, don't give me any animal cruelty bs because I'm an avid animal lover, but when a dog is an obvious danger to innocent bystanders. That's different.
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 6, 2014
I don't have a problem with pit bulls, or any dog for that matter. Not really debating that it should/shouldn't be here. I'm just saying if this particular one tries to bite me again, it won't be a problem to anyone again.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Jun 7, 2014
there was 5 in count for harborer dangerous animal in Caruthersville more to come!!!!!
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 7, 2014
If this dog catcher is to lazy to get off his fat ass and chase these dogs down; maybe he'd rather enjoy scraping it off the road.
Taxpayer

Farmington, MO

#7 Jun 7, 2014
The dog catcher picks and chooses who can have one. The chief has one!
curious

Ballwin, MO

#9 Jun 7, 2014
That isnt a pitbull dumbass. Its a english bulldog. Completely different thing. Get ur facts straight before running your ignorant ass mouth.
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 8, 2014
curious wrote:
That isnt a pitbull dumbass. Its a english bulldog. Completely different thing. Get ur facts straight before running your ignorant ass mouth.
I think I know what a fu--ing pitbull is, there is more then ONE dog running around; so if yours isn't a black and white PIT BULL ignore this comment. There is a HUGE difference between a pit bull and a bulldog lmao.
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 8, 2014
Ya know, you actually might be half way right. It's damn sure not an ENGLISH bulldog but it just might be an AMERICAN bulldog. Either way AMERCAN bulldog or pit bull, you obviously know which dog I'm speaking of and I really don't care what breed of dog it is, who you are, or what you say; if you leave that dog running around again and it comes up to me to trying to bite me, it's done. If you have something to say about it either keep the damn thing inside or on a leash, or you can confront me yourself to come claim it's corpse afterwards. There is no one to blame if something happens besides the pet owner, this is something called BEING A RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER and if you cannot do that, you don't deserve one anyways because it's obviously to hard of a task for you to handle.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Jun 8, 2014
(Well) you can kissmy a-- I owner a pit bull what you need is a life!!!!
Taxpayer

Farmington, MO

#14 Jun 8, 2014
American bull dog is banned and any mix whatsoever of pit, staffordshire terrier, etc. read the ordinance. They use the ole bulldog statement as a ruse. Enforece the law for all or get rid of it...either way the dogcatcher is a lazy pos.
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 8, 2014
guest wrote:
(Well) you can kissmy a-- I owner a pit bull what you need is a life!!!!
Um? Who ever said anything about ALL pit bulls, did you even read the previous comments? More specifically where I said "I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PIT BULLS, OR ANY DOG FOR THAT MATTER". I meant one dog, that while me HAVING A LIFE and going out walking enjoying a nice day is interrupted by some IDIOT'S dog that they cannot control which approached me and bit my hand. If you are to ignorant to control your pet, that probably isn't even the one I'm referring to, or to even read for that matter; then you should keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Taxpayer

Farmington, MO

#16 Jun 9, 2014
Good point well...there is also a leash law.....oh yeah...you have to get the pos dog catcher to enforce it....he needs FIRED
Citizen

Dexter, MO

#17 Jun 9, 2014
The dog belongs to Chris Blagg!
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 9, 2014
Citizen wrote:
The dog belongs to Chris Blagg!
Wouldn't be the first of his dogs to go running around, a few years back we had a friendly brown female dog come up to us outside, not sure what breed maybe a chocolate lab. I don't remember if we let if roam free or returned it because it was handled by a family member. I'd just hope that being a cop and all that this is not his american bull dog running around like that biting people. ALSO after looking up an address for Chris, he stays on the opposite end of Zaida from where I saw this dog. He stays around the 1300 block on Zaida, the dog I ran into was wandering on the corner of the 10th and Zaida block.
I seen it

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Jun 9, 2014
The dog is tied up at Alan jeans house sometimes but when it breaks loose he doesn't notice til a week later, if you catch my drift
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 9, 2014
I seen it wrote:
The dog is tied up at Alan jeans house sometimes but when it breaks loose he doesn't notice til a week later, if you catch my drift
Yeah, that's whose house it was in front of, Idk if it's his dog or not though, hell I believe they just moved. They might have just said f it and released it. I mean there is no reason for it to even be tied up there, they have a fenced in backyard....
Janis Brewer

Oran, MO

#21 Oct 14, 2014
rescued a llittle dog on third street in C'ville, was running behind a jogger and slipped into traffic and was almost hit, then crossed the street after the jogger and almost got hit again! I turned my car around stopped the jogger and he said is wasn't his dog so I scooped the dog up and told the jogger that the dog almost got killed to make a looooooong story short, Reunited the dog with its owner today, lady refused to pay for his food bill, didn't ask for the gas money i spent looking and posting signs around caruthersville, nor counting my time and effort. The owner's mother accused me of taking the dog from its yard!!! I didn;t even get a thank you! She deserves to get a ticket for not keeping her dog on a leash, if she had it would have saved a lot of grief do for her and myself. All you compassionate animal lovers out there, if you are safely able to rescue an animal don't try to save the owner from a ticket because they deserve one for being so flagrant with city ordinances!
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Oct 15, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
Good point well...there is also a leash law.....oh yeah...you have to get the pos dog catcher to enforce it....he needs FIRED
The animal control officer is a joke. when he is called, if he responds, he might drive by and look at the situation, but never gets out of the truck. How do you practice animal control from the cab of a truck. wish I had a job like that. enough said. Also, I thought pit bulls were illegal in this town but it seems a lot of people have them. I would love to have a Doberman which a lot of people think are dangerous but they are only dangerous when they are protecting their owners. I have owned one in the past and had no problems wither her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Jordan 1 hr FWI 5
Searching 1 hr FWI 2
Concerned 4 hr Buttrrfly 1
hospital 5 hr Befirst 30
shooting over the weekend 9 hr Yeah 7
pants 13 hr bsmo 6
Medic One Amazing Mon Yeah 5

Caruthersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages