Looking For Someone To Make a GREAT B...

Looking For Someone To Make a GREAT Birthday Cake!

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mommy 2 A Prince

Fenton, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2008
My sons 1st birthday is coming up at the end of January and Im trying to get things planned and in order. Im trying to find someone who can make a unique and great birthday cake because like I said this is his 1st and I want his cake, along with the party to be special. I was wanting a regular sized cake for the adults and then his own little one. If anyone knows of a bakery or anyone who decorates cakes well PLEASE let me know!
iknow

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2008
you should call Martha Brooks, she's really good at decorating cakes. She made my granddaughter a cake that looked like the beach. She even had flip flops on yhe sand. It was really cool. her number is five seve three seven two four three four five four. She's really good
Forever

AOL

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Margaret Figgins--I have used her for the last 12-15 years. She is very reasonable and her cakes are very moist. Besides, she is local.
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Sue Moss or Brenda Mott is good.
foresure

Wiggins, MS

#5 Dec 3, 2008
margaret figgins does a real good job she can make anykind of cake you want give her a call you will be pleased
how about

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2008
Specialty cakes in Dyersburg i have used them several times and everyone loves the cakes...seven three one- two eight eight-zero three three zero
Think you know

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Mommy 2 A Prince wrote:
My sons 1st birthday is coming up at the end of January and Im trying to get things planned and in order. Im trying to find someone who can make a unique and great birthday cake because like I said this is his 1st and I want his cake, along with the party to be special. I was wanting a regular sized cake for the adults and then his own little one. If anyone knows of a bakery or anyone who decorates cakes well PLEASE let me know!
What is the theme of the cake and what kind do you prefer, vanilla or chocolate?
just a thought

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2008
you should try marlena cummings in hayti she is awesome
krystal

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2008
martha brooks loves to decorate cakes and would love to decorate any cake any way you want it just tell her and she can do it...she is so wonderful at decorating cakes...and she is very sweet...she would love to do your son's birthday cake...just call her and give her the info...im sure she would appreciate it as will you too mam...you should really give her a call...
NMB

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2008
just a thought wrote:
She made my son a firetruck cake.It tasted so great!!She can make anything!
ilovecake

Penrose, CO

#11 Dec 5, 2008
Sue Moss makes the best cakes in the whole world They taste wonderful, and look incredible. She can do anything and all by hand. The number is under Nick Moss in the phone book
Crazy

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Dec 5, 2008
just a thought wrote:
She has baked cakes for me and does a great job.
Hayti Mom

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2008
Sue Moss has baked cakes for me and has done a tremendous job on them, they are moist and are really good.
Martha Ray

Penrose, CO

#14 Dec 8, 2008
I agree Sue Moss is very good.
Mom

Fairmont, WV

#15 Dec 9, 2008
I have three kids and I have used Maragaret Figgins for the past 8 years. I started using her on my daughter's first birthday. She made a beautiful and delicious cake for the party and a separate one for her to eat. I highly recommend her, she's at Cotton Wood Point. Her business is called Treasures.
just a thought

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2008
again i say marlena cummings is very vey good, she is in hayti you can find her in the book
local

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 9, 2008
Brenda Mott she works at wal-mart caruthersville. she is very good. she made one for my son look so real he would not cut it.
truth talker

Valley Mills, TX

#18 Dec 12, 2008
sue moss all the wayy!
Old Tiger 20

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 12, 2008
What about Mrs. Boyd......if she still does things like that. She was always great.

“Life's a song, Love-the lyrics”

Since: Apr 08

Caruthersville

#20 Dec 17, 2008
Brenda Mott made my wedding cake. it was beautiful and delicious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is this town coming to 4 hr bsmo 6
Chasity Leech 5 hr firestorm99askwhy 1
PaPa Johnís 6 hr Box of chocolates 3
lookin for masturbation partner. (Apr '11) Wed college F fest 26
Mayoral candidates (Jan '15) Tue The good people 125
Biased Journalism Tue Guest1 21
Snow amount? Tue jez 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance