Wall Street Journal: Obama’s IRS Scan...

Wall Street Journal: Obama’s IRS Scandal Isn’t Watergate… It’s Worse

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 14, 2014
The Watergate scandal brought down Richard Nixon’s presidency and so tarnished the Republican brand that Jimmy Carter became one of only five Democrats since the Civil War to win a majority of the popular vote in the presidential election. Now a scandal worse than Watergate threatens the Obama administration with similarly dire results.

President Obama’s liberal policies continue to fail across the board. From Obamacare to the the VA healthcare scandal and from federal takeover of education through Common Core standards to illegal immigration, his domestic policies are killing Obama’s approval ratings. His foreign policy is, to put it kindly, a train wreck.

In fact, his entire time in office continues to create a legacy of immorality, illegality, and incompetence....Its not about The Left or The Right its about Being RIGHT for America!!!!!It takes some Awhile to finally realize that THEY ARE WRONG!!!! wake up Obama and Leave office while you still have A shred of decency left!!!!!! America can not take much more of your incompetence!!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Dammit, And there's absolutely no proof of all this bs you spew.

That has to suck for you.

All y'all have is hot air and no proof.

In other words. Y'all just lying.

It's laughable. same old sh!t. and still no proof.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Jul 14, 2014
Proof?? you want Proof???? how bout all the lies from Obamacare???
How about Common core and its stupidity! you should know this you did not even Graduate from Federally ran schools!! And Israel has told Obama what they think of his foreign policy by telling him to keep his BIG nose outta their business!!!
As for The Illegal Immigration policy Lets look at his OPEN border policy! and His Immigration reform policy !! First we have THOUSANDS boiling into America because The Guards are told to let in and take care of these poor children (BULL SHIT) and he wants to give Amnesty to anyone who came into this country Illegally!! are we supposed to let all those who sneaked into America A free Citizen card and Tell all those who broke their backs and worked hard to get into America and become A citizen (Oh well you should a did it the easy way) Obama Likes Deadbeats? again Catfish Your G.E.D. IS truly showing your Remarks are Laughable at best but Do keep trying!! I'm Jerry and I "DID" Graduate from The "STATE" run School of Caruthersville Mo....LOL

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2014
Jerry wrote:
How about Common core and its stupidity! you should know this you did not even Graduate from Federally ran schools!! And Israel has told Obama what they think of his foreign policy by telling him to keep his BIG nose outta their business!!!
As for The Illegal Immigration policy Lets look at his OPEN border policy! and His Immigration reform policy !! First we have THOUSANDS boiling into America because The Guards are told to let in and take care of these poor children (BULL SHIT) and he wants to give Amnesty to anyone who came into this country Illegally!! are we supposed to let all those who sneaked into America A free Citizen card and Tell all those who broke their backs and worked hard to get into America and become A citizen (Oh well you should a did it the easy way) Obama Likes Deadbeats? again Catfish Your G.E.D. IS truly showing your Remarks are Laughable at best but Do keep trying!! I'm Jerry and I "DID" Graduate from The "STATE" run School of Caruthersville Mo....LOL
You can thank w for the 2008 immigration bill he passed. You don't like it tell your congress to change it. Good luck ..congress don't do shit.

It was w that gave'em all the rights. That must really make you sick. hahaha
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Catfish your A Broke recored with the same Shit coming outta youyr Mouth You sound Like A Parrot who squaks the same shit over and over!! Nobody is buying it anymore!!! The truth is coming to light Obama Screwed and Lied to try and Hide truths so Trying to blame anyone BUT Obama is Moot at Best!! He has Executive Privlidge and can Close the boarder at A swipe of his Pen, call up the National Guard and CLOSE the border! He WONT DO IT!!!!! I wonder Why??

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 14, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank w for the 2008 immigration bill he passed. You don't like it tell your congress to change it. Good luck ..congress don't do shit.
It was w that gave'em all the rights. That must really make you sick. hahaha
Don't worry Mr. GED, those evil whites won't impeach your god and no one will stop your government check.

No use you getting all stressed out over nothing.
and with that said

Odessa, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2014
catfish59 wrote:
Dammit, And there's absolutely no proof of all this bs you spew.
That has to suck for you.
All y'all have is hot air and no proof.
In other words. Y'all just lying.
It's laughable. same old sh!t. and still no proof.
Hey doofus.....If this was a Republican administration there is no way on God's green earth you would hold his same position. And if there was "proof"....then why have all these hearings - which are a circus - there needs to be a special prosecutor appointed.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 21, 2014
Jerry wrote:
You idiot!
Don't you realize Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other president in history?The reason these children are pouring into our country is because the countries they come from are abusing & killing them. Actually, these children are refugees.

And unless you are an American Indian - your ancestors also came to this country to avoid persecution or for a better life. Don't you realilze America is a whole nation full of people from all over the world that were one time aliens???

If John Bohner would only bring the immigration bill up for a vote - it would pass with both Democrats & Republicans voting on it. If we could ever get an immigration bill passed - maybe we could then start FIXING THIS IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.

The ball's in your court - John Bohner...

And for your information - Obama is doing a MAGNIFICANT JOB handling our foreign affairs on all counts...

Thank the Lord - Mitt Romney didn't win the presidency in 2012! If he had - we'd be fighting wars in Iraq, Afghanastan, Syria, Russia Iran and probably China and a few other countries...
Tiger High

Rayville, LA

#10 Jul 22, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot!
Don't you realize Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other president in history?The reason these children are pouring into our country is because the countries they come from are abusing & killing them. Actually, these children are refugees.
And unless you are an American Indian - your ancestors also came to this country to avoid persecution or for a better life. Don't you realilze America is a whole nation full of people from all over the world that were one time aliens???
If John Bohner would only bring the immigration bill up for a vote - it would pass with both Democrats & Republicans voting on it. If we could ever get an immigration bill passed - maybe we could then start FIXING THIS IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.
The ball's in your court - John Bohner...
And for your information - Obama is doing a MAGNIFICANT JOB handling our foreign affairs on all counts...
Thank the Lord - Mitt Romney didn't win the presidency in 2012! If he had - we'd be fighting wars in Iraq, Afghanastan, Syria, Russia Iran and probably China and a few other countries...
WOW!! did you sneak into my "medicine" cabinet?!!!(<;
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Tiger High wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! did you sneak into my "medicine" cabinet?!!!(<;
What medicine cabinet? I thought you got your "medicine" out of the end of a joint...
Tiger High

Rayville, LA

#12 Jul 22, 2014
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
What medicine cabinet? I thought you got your "medicine" out of the end of a joint...
that's why medicine is in italics!! and I actually do not roll joints very often any more - just a little two inch piece of pipe that's good for one hit at a time - most everyone of my friends uses "one-hitters" at our social events - that's our contribution to going green - no more papers (<;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Contractors Thu Guest 10
Kristen Wright Thu been there 11
thief Thu hoss 24
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Military Convoys Jun 21 Evan 4
divorce attorney Jun 21 guest 6
mercedees herron ???? (Jan '15) Jun 21 day 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caruthersville Mortgages