Anyone know of any Biggs family?

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Searching for relatives

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I am trying to find family with last name Biggs? My fathers family was originally from Caruthersville. Long long time ago. Anyone know of a Rodger Biggs or Billy Biggs? Both are deceased

Steele, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2012
There is a Williams Biggs at Holland, Missouri. He is listed in the phone book.
Sage

Dexter, MO

#3 Jun 1, 2012
There used to be several folks named Biggs in the Steele, Holland area. However, it was forty plus years ago when I knew them.
sharon

Hayti, MO

#4 Jun 1, 2012
still some Biggs around here, last names have changed due to marriage's, go to FaceBook and type in the last name Biggs in Caruthersville
Searching for relatives

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Thank you. My grandfather I believe his name was William or my great grand father maybe. I'm almost 40 so that would be about right. My grandmothers name was Lucille Biggs and grandfather was Billy or William. Now my great grand father was Tom Biggs and along that far back was a Matt Biggs too. I know this because it's in my baby book. But I only have one picture of my father and nothing of anyone else. Any other help would e great. My father Rodger Biggs was in Vietnam too.
Yvonne

Hayti, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2012
My Husband is a Biggs, Father was tony biggs? any information about him would be appreciated.

Kennett, MO

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Yvonne wrote:
My Husband is a Biggs, Father was tony biggs? any information about him would be appreciated.
there is a cassi biggs in caruthersville i think she is married to a jerry biggs
Sage

Dexter, MO

#8 Jun 9, 2012
The Biggs families I knew down there were all farmers as I recall. Bunch of good, hardworking, down to earth people they were too.
Searching for relatives

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Don't know a Tony. Never heard of one either. I know my dad used to work at the old brown shoe in Caruthersville back in early 70's. Again his name was Rodger Elwayne Biggs. His grandparents was from Caruthersville. Don't know if they was farmers or not. Ethenic group white and I only say that so there is no confusion.
zzz

Booneville, MS

#10 Aug 5, 2012
theres a biggs family in cville that has been around since the early 1900's close friend with them
hopethishelp

Steele, MO

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Searching for relatives wrote:
Don't know a Tony. Never heard of one either. I know my dad used to work at the old brown shoe in Caruthersville back in early 70's. Again his name was Rodger Elwayne Biggs. His grandparents was from Caruthersville. Don't know if they was farmers or not. Ethenic group white and I only say that so there is no confusion.
There is a Toy Biggs in RiverOaks Nursing Home in Steele she had a twin name Joy that has passed away also I knew her dad was a Biggs but can't remember his first name if u want to check into it he also passed away
Searching for relatives

Euless, TX

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Thank u.
Info

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Aug 14, 2012
There are some biggs still down that way...some how or another I have some relation with the biggs but dont ask how...I think it was more by marriage...Jerry Biggs first wife was Dianne Biggs Dont know if its of the same family tree or not but they have been around that area for a lot of years...Jerry has some kids now that are grown you could look up on facebook set of twins and a son by first wife not sure after that ... Buddy Biggs and the twins were Missy and Mindy...they are married now and I dont know married names...They are on facebook Jerry that I know has a john deere emblem stamp as his fb pic...message him and he could probably help you out :) hope this was helpful
Searching for relatives

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Thank u. I will
friend

New Cambria, KS

#15 Aug 18, 2012
it is jerry biggs aka buddy and melissa and melinda buddy still lives in cville but they girls dont
Rachel Alvarenga

Fayetteville, AR

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Searching for relatives wrote:
Thank you. My grandfather I believe his name was William or my great grand father maybe. I'm almost 40 so that would be about right. My grandmothers name was Lucille Biggs and grandfather was Billy or William. Now my great grand father was Tom Biggs and along that far back was a Matt Biggs too. I know this because it's in my baby book. But I only have one picture of my father and nothing of anyone else. Any other help would e great. My father Rodger Biggs was in Vietnam too.
Rodger was my father too. I have been trying to find information on our family and have not had much luck. Please contact me. On Facebook look for Rachel Alvarenga or email me at rachel_alvare@yahoo.com.
Rachel Alvarenga

Fayetteville, AR

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Rodger was my father too. I have been trying to find information on his side of the family and have not had much luck. Please contact me on Facebook under Rachel Alvarenga or email me at rachel_alvare@yahoo.com

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2013
Info wrote:
There are some biggs still down that way...some how or another I have some relation with the biggs but dont ask how...I think it was more by marriage...Jerry Biggs first wife was Dianne Biggs Dont know if its of the same family tree or not but they have been around that area for a lot of years...Jerry has some kids now that are grown you could look up on facebook set of twins and a son by first wife not sure after that ... Buddy Biggs and the twins were Missy and Mindy...they are married now and I dont know married names...They are on facebook Jerry that I know has a john deere emblem stamp as his fb pic...message him and he could probably help you out :) hope this was helpful
no jerrys first wife was phillys then pat then dianne and so on.

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2013
diane was not jerry's first wife phillys was and they have a son and daughter together then there was pat then diane then cassi.

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2013
Buddy Biggs' name on facebook is Redneck Bud. And melissa Biggs' is Lissa Moody. Not sure what Melindas is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Firearm 55 min Mike 8
How The Free Government Cell Phone Scam Works (Jan '13) 12 hr FYI 17
any younger ladies want an older guy to take ca... 17 hr guesswho69 6
City of Caruthersville Water Dept. 23 hr guest 3
Morgan's convience Sat Gambler 1
chrissy Sat okthen 5
mayor plans to get rid ofTR and City Clerk Sat bau 18

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at April 19 at 11:51AM CDT

More from around the web

Caruthersville People Search