She suck one bud
Haha

Arnold, MO

#4 Nov 21, 2013
She a nasty trick
Blo

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Her and April King Dorris got caught stealing and arrested from dollar general a few weeks ago. Need to work and get a job didn't expect Mott to grow up like this but that April girl is nasty Nasty nasty!! Hair looks like pubic hair.
Hmmmm

Arnold, MO

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Blo wrote:
Her and April King Dorris got caught stealing and arrested from dollar general a few weeks ago. Need to work and get a job didn't expect Mott to grow up like this but that April girl is nasty Nasty nasty!! Hair looks like pubic hair.
Well said
guess

Gideon, MO

#7 Nov 21, 2013
isnt this the girl that hangs with keli???
Hmmmm

Ballwin, MO

#8 Nov 21, 2013
guess wrote:
isnt this the girl that hangs with keli???
Yep she on dope too
nasty

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2013
the all dopeheads that think they somebody. ugly as hell nasty sleeping with everybody...they all nasty. period. I wouldn't put them disgusting girls on my worse enemy. and they not even embarrassed how gross they are. I know their families are so shamed. just cause you date a black person doesn't mean your black. if he is with you maybe its cause he wants something different. if he wanted to be with a black girl all of them would be. stop actin like someone your not
cville guy

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
how she doin
oh shes fine just smoking crack and meth fu@$im negra $ getting arrested for stealing from a store where it only costs a dollar to buy something
Classmate

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Jan 10, 2014
Cmott is a hot mess always has been she once got arrested and said it's cuz I'm black girl are you serious I understand that you grew up to be crack head Barbie but damn your saying that is a disgrace to black women ingeneral you are white trash nasty ghetto your own father has disowned you get yourself together your 24 years old before they find you in a ditch beaten and raped with track marks all over yourself no one wants to see that happen to you!!!
O my

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2014
This girl is a hot mess on meth!
pitiful

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2014
All of this is so true and sad. Her, April King Dorris Carter Kahl, Keli Hilburn, Lacey German, Chasity and Kristin Davis and that whole nasty group dont realize how EVERYBODY but themselves know and think how disgusting they are. Sharing men, "thinking" their so fine, its a disgrace to the white women of Cville that actually care about theirselves. Even if they werent on dope or acted like straight banged up slutty skanks they still are ugly. You can actually make yourself look better if you didnt engulf in that lifestyle. When your babydaddies even admit their ashamed to have you as their babymomma that should tell you something but instead females like that take it as a compliment. Really should get a clue as to what and who you are.
Yup

Gideon, MO

#14 Mar 19, 2014
ive seen cmott and kelo in action they r sum sloopy hoes and have no respect for their selves its sad and to think shes only 21 and done got 2 kids by two diffrent dudes and her kids have no one to look up to just plum sad smh at both of them for not doin better with their selves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recordings of Mayor 6 min Guesswho 72
Jessica Shelly 26 min Old friend 1
Bert Ellison (Jun '14) 3 hr Lisa 37
chrissy (Apr '15) 4 hr Wonder 13
Overpasses in area overgrown? 20 hr inspector 10
Don't be so selfish 21 hr Curious 9
sick pervert 23 hr concerned 1

Caruthersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance